Dueling Ethics 101: No Response

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
Renji Asuka

Re: Dueling Ethics 101: No Response

Post #161 by Renji Asuka » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:56 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
TheRoyalAu wrote:
Sound4's a (to be honest) f***Ing dumbass that Renji or Genexwrecker would be glad to perma-ban from this forum and the site.

There's a reason why I won't apply to be a mod on the forum let alone a judge. I'd straight up freeze everyone if they argued back to me after I declare my judgment.

There is nothing wrong with questioning a judgement especially when they have clear flaws.

Dude, you were told that silence is not consent on page 1 on the other thread, you refuse to accept this and still do. If I had powers of a mod, you'd be banned for good.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

TheRoyalAu
Mood:

Post #162 by TheRoyalAu » Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:12 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
There's a reason why I won't apply to be a mod on the forum let alone a judge. I'd straight up freeze everyone if they argued back to me after I declare my judgment.

There is nothing wrong with questioning a judgement especially when they have clear flaws.

Dude, you were told that silence is not consent on page 1 on the other thread, you refuse to accept this and still do. If I had powers of a mod, you'd be banned for good.

I completely agree here, and for outlining this rule, I was accused of sharking :| like wtf?
RC-1 Approved (04/22/2021).
Official Konami Judge and DC - 1 Approved (05/17/2021).

Sound4

Post #163 by Sound4 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:25 am

TheRoyalAu wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:There is nothing wrong with questioning a judgement especially when they have clear flaws.

I completely agree here, and for outlining this rule, I was accused of sharking :| like wtf?

Probably because you did shark.

Renji Asuka

Post #164 by Renji Asuka » Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:56 am

Sound4 wrote:
TheRoyalAu wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Dude, you were told that silence is not consent on page 1 on the other thread, you refuse to accept this and still do. If I had powers of a mod, you'd be banned for good.

And you did try to cheat your opponent multiple times.

Muto Kaiba
Mood:

Post #165 by Muto Kaiba » Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:26 am

ok
ブルーアイズホワイトドラゴン

TheRoyalAu
Mood:

Post #166 by TheRoyalAu » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:26 pm

Sound4 wrote:
TheRoyalAu wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Dude, you were told that silence is not consent on page 1 on the other thread, you refuse to accept this and still do. If I had powers of a mod, you'd be banned for good.

Not even close.

I outlined this rule whilst in rated, but I could care less about excuses for anyone to continue playing without asking for a response.

TheRoyalAu
Mood:

Post #167 by TheRoyalAu » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:28 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
TheRoyalAu wrote:

How? I don't get why, because it is outlined in this post that my silence along with the author that posted this posts silence, is not consent.

Renji Asuka

Post #168 by Renji Asuka » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:47 pm

TheRoyalAu wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Probably because you did shark.

How? I don't get why, because it is outlined in this post that my silence along with the author that posted this posts silence, is not consent.

I wasn't talking to you.

Sound4

Post #169 by Sound4 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:25 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

This doesn't answer the post I mentioned nothing in the post about silence is consent in yugioh. I said that there is nothing wrong with questioning a judge.

Renji Asuka

Post #170 by Renji Asuka » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:53 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:There is nothing wrong with questioning a judgement especially when they have clear flaws.

This doesn't answer the post I mentioned nothing in the post about silence is consent in yugioh. I said that there is nothing wrong with questioning a judge.

Doesn't matter, you refuse to accept any answer that doesn't agree with you. That alone warrants enough to perma ban you if I was an admin. Hell if you still kept it up after being told "Silence is not consent", your thread wouldn't even make it past page 1.

Sound4

Post #171 by Sound4 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:15 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:

Doesn't matter, you refuse to accept any answer that doesn't agree with you. That alone warrants enough to perma ban you if I was an admin. Hell if you still kept it up after being told "Silence is not consent", your thread wouldn't even make it past page 1.

The post had nothing to do with silence is consent you are just trying to involve that to make a point. Learn to read properly.

greg503

Post #172 by greg503 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:50 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:This doesn't answer the post I mentioned nothing in the post about silence is consent in yugioh. I said that there is nothing wrong with questioning a judge.

The post had nothing to do with silence is consent you are just trying to involve that to make a point. Learn to read properly.

https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=18273&p=71815&hilit=madrest#p71815
Perhaps you've forgotten what post is being referred to, but this is where the argument should have ended.
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #173 by Renji Asuka » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:01 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:This doesn't answer the post I mentioned nothing in the post about silence is consent in yugioh. I said that there is nothing wrong with questioning a judge.

You do realize you tried to argue that silence is consent in this thread right? Stop being stupid.

Sound4

Post #174 by Sound4 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:02 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Doesn't matter, you refuse to accept any answer that doesn't agree with you. That alone warrants enough to perma ban you if I was an admin. Hell if you still kept it up after being told "Silence is not consent", your thread wouldn't even make it past page 1.

You do realize you tried to argue that silence is consent in this thread right? Stop being stupid.

That doesn't change the fact that it had nothing to do with my post.

greg503

Post #175 by greg503 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:52 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:The post had nothing to do with silence is consent you are just trying to involve that to make a point. Learn to read properly.

That doesn't change the fact that it had nothing to do with my post.

Actually, it isn't about that argument, but that you're doing the same thing in both threads
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Serious Discussions”