The Downfall of Dueling Book

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
PENMASTER

Re: The Downfall of Dueling Book

Post #21 by PENMASTER » Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:46 pm

Sound4 wrote:Genexwrecker I am going to be honest with you this reply is not good and can get debunked easily. Also I am not igneiro alt account this is an alt account but not for igneiro.

1.I clearly said that users are somewhat respectful but this site promotes toxicity. I am not talking about the yugioh community just DB. I don't know what tools you are talking about but trolling has not got any better from the start of dB it is still alive and well. I don't know you know how difficult to ignore trolls especially on rated and judges are not active. Users are competive and trying to get to get better but with trolls this results in the opponent also get angry and frustrated. Plus the fact you said troll cause 0 harm it damages the sites reputation.

2) Where is your proof of judges being fired for being bias? Here is a n example of judge not handling the duel correctly and being bias and awful.
https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event= ... 0W1MN-4WJ0
You asked proof here it is
I understand this site is being run by volunteers but that is not a good enough excuse. Whether you are getting paid or not you need to put 100% effort to make this site running and a great experience. They need active as possible this is not difficult to understand. Yes judges ask them if you help with a problem in the game but from what I have from the forums they don't listen to what you say or give bad responses. You know there is a reason why people complain about how the responses are not to justify a punishment of some sort.

3. The rules are inconsistent you even admit that they can change. Also you said that they can change this is disclosed in Terms of service no users have access to that. The rules are the best source we can refer to but if you change the rules then there is clearly no point in having rules. The law comparison is not at least they say publicly that the law has changed but you staff don't you change stuff without notice. I will say that my point on ban/freezes was not the best I will credit you there Genexwrecker. Let me reword what I meant is that some of sense are worse than others but the less worse offense gets penalised more. How is that fair?

4. You don't really answer what I said here. Yugioh at most take 13 minutes per round look on google and yu gi oh site. A game (or “Duel”) takes around 10 minutes to complete, making it a fast and enjoyable experience for players of all ages and skill levels. With Skill Cards putting players in the shoes of their favourite Yu-Gi-Oh!29. You are not only wrong but you also lied.

5. My proof on why I believe this believe the downfall of dbdbhttps://www.reddit.com/r/yugioh/com ... t_popular/
Also there are two specific reasons why people play this game. One is this game is very easy to troll and the pandemic so more people playing as they are at home.

I provided proof this time on my claims.

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH
A game (or “Duel”) takes around 10 minutes to complete, making it a fast and enjoyable experience for players of all ages and skill levels. With Skill Cards putting players in the shoes of their favourite Yu-Gi-Oh!29. You are not only wrong but you also lied.
where the fuck did you get that quote we don't have skill cards and ten min is fucking retarded you looked at info on speed duels dipshit
love2hate

Lost in Illusions

Post #22 by Lost in Illusions » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:47 am

Genexwrecker wrote:and we put 100% of our effort into the site. Very disrespectful of you to say we arent

dbycs6? team wars? lives that arent cringe? new formats?

10/10 efforts very op

Sound4

Post #23 by Sound4 » Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:30 pm

@PENMASTER look on google and yugioh sites I am not talking about speed duels. I am talking about regular duels. I am not even lying look yourself. I don't know why you are throwing insults.

Renji Asuka

Post #24 by Renji Asuka » Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:40 pm

Sound4 wrote:@PENMASTER look on google and yugioh sites I am not talking about speed duels. I am talking about regular duels. I am not even lying look yourself. I don't know why you are throwing insults.

So you have no sources of evidence. The burden of proof is on you.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Sound4

Post #25 by Sound4 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:57 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:and we put 100% of our effort into the site. Very disrespectful of you to say we arent

Is that so? Interesting

Sound4

Post #26 by Sound4 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:58 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:@PENMASTER look on google and yugioh sites I am not talking about speed duels. I am talking about regular duels. I am not even lying look yourself. I don't know why you are throwing insults.

I provided proof the quote.

Renji Asuka

Post #27 by Renji Asuka » Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:44 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

If you did, you would had provided websites, you didn't. Stop claiming you provided proof when you haven't. All you did was claim.

Sound4

Post #28 by Sound4 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:09 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:So you have no sources of evidence. The burden of proof is on you.

If you did, you would had provided websites, you didn't. Stop claiming you provided proof when you haven't. All you did was claim.

Litterally type"how long does a yugioh duel take? " I can't provide the link as there is no option for a link unless you go on the website. Also more proof is In official tournaments, the rulings indicate that rounds have a 40 minutes duration. Each round is played in a best-of-three Duels, meaning that you have about 10-13 minutes per game.

greg503

Post #29 by greg503 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:11 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I provided proof the quote.

Litterally type"how long does a yugioh duel take? " I can't provide the link as there is no option for a link unless you go on the website. Also more proof is In official tournaments, the rulings indicate that rounds have a 40 minutes duration. Each round is played in a best-of-three Duels, meaning that you have about 10-13 minutes per game.

Very helpful
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #30 by Renji Asuka » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:22 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

As shown by greg, just saying to "Google it" isn't providing any source. But hey, glad to know you have no source for your claim, which can be safely assumed that you're lying.

Christen57

Post #31 by Christen57 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:59 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

You use the [url] tag to link stuff.

PENMASTER

Post #32 by PENMASTER » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:33 pm

if you were talking about normal duels there wouldn't be the character skill thing that's only in duel links or speed duels dude your just copy-pasting off google bro and games can take however long there really isn't an average these days with 30 min combos and control taking 30 min to kill
love2hate

Sound4

Post #33 by Sound4 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:50 pm

PENMASTER wrote:

if you were talking about normal duels there wouldn't be the character skill thing that's only in duel links or speed duels dude your just copy-pasting off google bro and games can take however long there really isn't an average these days with 30 min combos and control taking 30 min to kill

Like I said earlier this was from Google and provided more evidence in my later posts. Also duels should take no more than 15 minutes but one diel can take up 40 minutes to add on that people are wasting time calling over nothing.

greg503

Post #34 by greg503 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:47 pm

Sound4 wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:

Like I said earlier this was from Google and provided more evidence in my later posts. Also duels should take no more than 15 minutes but one diel can take up 40 minutes to add on that people are wasting time calling over nothing.

Use the [url] tag so we can see where you got this bad take from
Buy Floowandereeze

troglyte
Mood:

Post #35 by troglyte » Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:05 pm

Sound4 wrote:provided more evidence in my later posts.

I know I'm not the only person to point this out, but the links you provided in your previous replies are STILL BROKEN after all this time. And no, "just google it yourself" is not an appropriate response. That just shows that you're too lazy to actually cite and proofread your own posts/source.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

PENMASTER

Post #36 by PENMASTER » Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:08 pm

Sound4 wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:

you have no proof dude you posted a google search that is as good an anti vaxxers proof duels have no real defined time and in a tournament setting its always under 40 min plus the character skill quote removes any care i give about what your "proof" is given you post something as stupid as that and not even reading it
love2hate

Sound4

Post #37 by Sound4 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:27 pm

troglyte wrote:
Sound4 wrote:provided more evidence in my later posts.

I know I'm not the only person to point this out, but the links you provided in your previous replies are STILL BROKEN after all this time. And no, "just google it yourself" is not an appropriate response. That just shows that you're too lazy to actually cite and proofread your own posts/source.

I have fixed the links I don't know why they were not working before.

Sound4

Post #38 by Sound4 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:29 pm

PENMASTER wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:if you were talking about normal duels there wouldn't be the character skill thing that's only in duel links or speed duels dude your just copy-pasting off google bro and games can take however long there really isn't an average these days with 30 min combos and control taking 30 min to kill

you have no proof dude you posted a google search that is as good an anti vaxxers proof duels have no real defined time and in a tournament setting its always under 40 min plus the character skill quote removes any care i give about what your "proof" is given you post something as stupid as that and not even reading it

I see maybe you can reconsider

Sound4

Post #39 by Sound4 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:31 pm

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:If you did, you would had provided websites, you didn't. Stop claiming you provided proof when you haven't. All you did was claim.

Very helpful

Without the question mark

PENMASTER

Post #40 by PENMASTER » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:12 pm

Sound4 wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Like I said earlier this was from Google and provided more evidence in my later posts. Also duels should take no more than 15 minutes but one diel can take up 40 minutes to add on that people are wasting time calling over nothing.

I see maybe you can reconsider

looking at the links there isn't any proof present for the claim about duel length and the character skill thing and the reddit and replay you had linked just show people bitching and a toxic duel i mean its part of db its fucking humanity dude plus have you ever heard of a negativity bias and the loud minority which this seems to be a case of in the terms of people bitching on reddit of all things we all hate toxic people and the things they talked about are a problem but it isn't a big one by any means also the reddit thing was from 2 years ago btw its a bit aged
love2hate

Return to “Serious Discussions”