The Downfall of Dueling Book

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
supasp

Re: The Downfall of Dueling Book

Post #41 by supasp » Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:20 pm

I am literally a brand new player created this account to practice for my regional a year ago which sadly got cancelled due to carona, and what this player is saying about your platform is true, in my first 2 days playing ranked I have experienced 2 players trying to take advantage of the fact I am newer by 1; not calling chains and eff, or 2; advancing the game state without allowing me a chance to respond. The first time the judge was great came in read everything and determined the player was SHARKING me whatever that means, and so day 2 i play another duel and notice this drytron player was doing the same thing, so after he gets aggressive with me in the chat after i drop an effect veiler that he switched his chain links so he can avoid it (because thats not cheating or anything) I get a judge to finally come in after the match is over and i'm at 0 LP ( BECAUSE THE JUDGE THJE DAY BEFORE SAID YOU CANNOT PAUSE PLAY TO WAIT FOR A JUDGE YOU HAVE TO FINSIH THE DUEL AND WAIT FOR A RULING) So i did, I told the other player that i believe he cheated, that he was being aggressive over the game he won (like just a behavioral note he wouldn't be getting so mad if he did nothing wrong he knew he fucked up and didn't want me to get a judge before he got his W in case the gave him a loss for cheating.) Then as soon as the judge gets in its like a political warfare like why the fuck can't the judge just read the LOG and make a determination. I STREAMED ALL OF THE DUELS AND THEN WHEN THE JUDGE FINALLY COMES IN AND MAKES A DECISION, I GOT A BAN FOR STALLING WHEN THE MATCH WAS OVER I JUST WANTED A JUDGE TO TAKE A LOOK AT HOW THIS PLAYER TOOK ADVANTAGE OF SOMEONE ON THEIR 16th DUEL USING THE PLATFORM, THE PLAYER I PLAYED AGAINST HAD CLOSE TO 1000, AND I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH THIS!!!

THE DOWNFALL OF ANY HOBBY IS WHEN THE VETERANS DO NOT EMBRACE THE NEWBIES, IF YOU WANT ALL THE NEWER PLAYERS TO GET ALIENATED FROM THE GAME, THEN KEEP THINKING THAT PERSONAL CONDUCT WITH-IN THE DUELS IS LESS IMPORTANT THAN THE DUEL ITSELF BECAUSE IN A TOURNAMENT AND MOST IMPORTANTLY IN LIFE YOU CAN BE THE GREATEST OUT THERE BUT ALL IT TAKES IS ONE QUOTE OF SOME DUMB SHIT YOU SAID THAT CAN KILL A CAREER OR OTHERWISE GET THEM CANCELLED.

Genexwrecker

Post #42 by Genexwrecker » Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:50 pm

supasp wrote:I am literally a brand new player created this account to practice for my regional a year ago which sadly got cancelled due to carona, and what this player is saying about your platform is true, in my first 2 days playing ranked I have experienced 2 players trying to take advantage of the fact I am newer by 1; not calling chains and eff, or 2; advancing the game state without allowing me a chance to respond. The first time the judge was great came in read everything and determined the player was SHARKING me whatever that means, and so day 2 i play another duel and notice this drytron player was doing the same thing, so after he gets aggressive with me in the chat after i drop an effect veiler that he switched his chain links so he can avoid it (because thats not cheating or anything) I get a judge to finally come in after the match is over and i'm at 0 LP ( BECAUSE THE JUDGE THJE DAY BEFORE SAID YOU CANNOT PAUSE PLAY TO WAIT FOR A JUDGE YOU HAVE TO FINSIH THE DUEL AND WAIT FOR A RULING) So i did, I told the other player that i believe he cheated, that he was being aggressive over the game he won (like just a behavioral note he wouldn't be getting so mad if he did nothing wrong he knew he fucked up and didn't want me to get a judge before he got his W in case the gave him a loss for cheating.) Then as soon as the judge gets in its like a political warfare like why the fuck can't the judge just read the LOG and make a determination. I STREAMED ALL OF THE DUELS AND THEN WHEN THE JUDGE FINALLY COMES IN AND MAKES A DECISION, I GOT A BAN FOR STALLING WHEN THE MATCH WAS OVER I JUST WANTED A JUDGE TO TAKE A LOOK AT HOW THIS PLAYER TOOK ADVANTAGE OF SOMEONE ON THEIR 16th DUEL USING THE PLATFORM, THE PLAYER I PLAYED AGAINST HAD CLOSE TO 1000, AND I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH THIS!!!

THE DOWNFALL OF ANY HOBBY IS WHEN THE VETERANS DO NOT EMBRACE THE NEWBIES, IF YOU WANT ALL THE NEWER PLAYERS TO GET ALIENATED FROM THE GAME, THEN KEEP THINKING THAT PERSONAL CONDUCT WITH-IN THE DUELS IS LESS IMPORTANT THAN THE DUEL ITSELF BECAUSE IN A TOURNAMENT AND MOST IMPORTANTLY IN LIFE YOU CAN BE THE GREATEST OUT THERE BUT ALL IT TAKES IS ONE QUOTE OF SOME DUMB SHIT YOU SAID THAT CAN KILL A CAREER OR OTHERWISE GET THEM CANCELLED.

https://imgur.com/uLkoyxX
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=30070149
you were actually responding and okaying all of their effects and then you decided only at the moment where your herald of ultimateness got shuffled into the deck by knightmare unicorn that you were going to stall the game when you clearly lost and only had area zero on the field and multirole in hand. that unicorn had 2200 atk and you had 1700 life points. you were not treated unfairly you stalled when you lost.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

supasp

Post #43 by supasp » Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:59 pm

LMFAOOOO SO EXPLAIN TO ME FROM THE START OF THAT DUEL WHERE I WAS EVEN GIVEN RESPONSE TIME OR ALLOWED TO CONTEST HIS # ACTIVATIONS THROUGH THE LAG AND MOST IMPORTANTLY AFTER HE's ALLREADY SHUFFLED HIS HAND AFTER ADDING ZETA??????????????
like LOOK AT THE LOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANTED A JUDGE PLAYED THE MATCH OUT TO 0LP AND WAITED FOR A RULING, HOW THE FUCK IS WAITING FOR A RULING STALLING AND SLOW PLAY FOR A GAME THAT IS ALLREADY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS LITTERALLY MAKING NO SENSE TO ME THAT I GOT PUNISHED FOR FUCKING NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://imgur.com/a/tgIBpN3

PENMASTER

Post #44 by PENMASTER » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:07 pm

supasp wrote:I am literally a brand new player created this account to practice for my regional a year ago which sadly got cancelled due to carona, and what this player is saying about your platform is true, in my first 2 days playing ranked I have experienced 2 players trying to take advantage of the fact I am newer by 1; not calling chains and eff, or 2; advancing the game state without allowing me a chance to respond. The first time the judge was great came in read everything and determined the player was SHARKING me whatever that means, and so day 2 i play another duel and notice this drytron player was doing the same thing, so after he gets aggressive with me in the chat after i drop an effect veiler that he switched his chain links so he can avoid it (because thats not cheating or anything) I get a judge to finally come in after the match is over and i'm at 0 LP ( BECAUSE THE JUDGE THJE DAY BEFORE SAID YOU CANNOT PAUSE PLAY TO WAIT FOR A JUDGE YOU HAVE TO FINSIH THE DUEL AND WAIT FOR A RULING) So i did, I told the other player that i believe he cheated, that he was being aggressive over the game he won (like just a behavioral note he wouldn't be getting so mad if he did nothing wrong he knew he fucked up and didn't want me to get a judge before he got his W in case the gave him a loss for cheating.) Then as soon as the judge gets in its like a political warfare like why the fuck can't the judge just read the LOG and make a determination. I STREAMED ALL OF THE DUELS AND THEN WHEN THE JUDGE FINALLY COMES IN AND MAKES A DECISION, I GOT A BAN FOR STALLING WHEN THE MATCH WAS OVER I JUST WANTED A JUDGE TO TAKE A LOOK AT HOW THIS PLAYER TOOK ADVANTAGE OF SOMEONE ON THEIR 16th DUEL USING THE PLATFORM, THE PLAYER I PLAYED AGAINST HAD CLOSE TO 1000, AND I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH THIS!!!

dude you honestly deserved this your newer and went strait into rated I'm assuming which is dumb you don't even know what sharking means and combo players here go pretty fast and don't declare chains most of the time cause its combo and you can always ask that and about the cannot pause for a ruling thing that's not true you didn't pay attention to the judge you don't pause for things like harassment sharking and other non gameplay-related things but you should of paused with the drytron player because switching chains after your opp responds to the chain already clear is cheating dude your just salty you got destroyed for jumping into rated and not knowing anything
love2hate

PENMASTER

Post #45 by PENMASTER » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:11 pm

i also forgot to mention if you arent doing anything they have a right to play a bit faster just because you don't say no ht and just say k doesn't mean its gonna be like that the whole game
love2hate

supasp

Post #46 by supasp » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:15 pm

Thats the thing I didn't pause for a ruling my opponent paused the game, my opponent started freaking out when i started questioning him in chat, and honestly man i am salty that I am trying to learn a new program to practice and not rely on the automation of edo or ygo pro and YOU AND PROVING YOUR OWN POINT YOU SAY THAT DB IS DYING BECAUSE OF TOXICITY AND HERE YOU ARE BEING TOXIC TO A NEWER PLAYER TRYING TO JOIN THE COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!! LOOK IN THE MIRROR BRO!!!!!!!! YOU LITTERALLY ARE MAD ABOIUT THE THINGS YOU ARE DOIJNHG TO OTHER PLAYERS THAT MAKES YOU A HYPOCRIT, WHICH IS HILARIOUS BECUASE I CAME IN HERE KNOWING I WOULD GET A FASTER RESPONSE ON A SPICY THREAD BETWEEN THE ARGUMENT OF A PLAYER AND A JUDGE THAN I WOULD JUST PUTTING MY APEAL THROUGH!!!!!!! I COMMUNICATED MY GREIVANCES TO THE OPP PLAYER, I PLAYED THE DUEL OUT TO MATCH AND THEN WAITED FOT THE JUDGE, WE PROBABLY WAITED LIKE 10 MINUTES AT MAX HOW IS IT SLOW PLAY AND STALLING IF THE DUEL IS ALLREADY OVER AND I WAS WAITING ON A JUDGE TO RULE WHETHER HE CHEATED OR NOT I TRUELY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE POINT OF HAVING A JUDGE CALL OPTION FOR CHEATING IF ITS APPEARENTLY NOT AN OPTION!!!!!!!!

supasp

Post #47 by supasp » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:20 pm

out of around 20 duels only 2 have been with opp players like this man, its not everyone some people just want to cheat, every DB video ive seen on YT or in general HIGHER ELOS CALL EVERY EFF
they are saying think or k? or EFF in the chat
and declaring in the chat so that their opp knows what is going on and they are not advancing the game state so rapidly
this is a card game yes but its also a browser based program that just like everything can suffer from connectivity issues or bugs, or just because its relevant misclicks happen through lag so like dude chill out a bit and honestly if this is how all of DB is then I'll just head out now because honestly i don't know why i hopped onto this point when the OP ends up being the same type of person they were bitching about. PCE

PENMASTER

Post #48 by PENMASTER » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:43 pm

supasp wrote:out of around 20 duels only 2 have been with opp players like this man, its not everyone some people just want to cheat, every DB video ive seen on YT or in general HIGHER ELOS CALL EVERY EFF
they are saying think or k? or EFF in the chat
and declaring in the chat so that their opp knows what is going on and they are not advancing the game state so rapidly
this is a card game yes but its also a browser based program that just like everything can suffer from connectivity issues or bugs, or just because its relevant misclicks happen through lag so like dude chill out a bit and honestly if this is how all of DB is then I'll just head out now because honestly i don't know why i hopped onto this point when the OP ends up being the same type of person they were bitching about. PCE

yea everyone declares effecs and they should just not everyone asks and declares chains and there's a good reason for that if you don't have a response for awile they will play faster and after long enough stop asking and lag in on the player no one else to bad and this isn't all of db its just you going batshit insane for one dude sharking and you getting salty and stalling when yu lost the second time and you got frozen for it and everyone knows people in rated can be bad like i said you jumped into rated and you didn't know anything about the site you cant say op was right in your last post if you don't know anything about the site and one thing about db is people love to jump into threads where people don't know what their talking about like op and you
love2hate

PENMASTER

Post #49 by PENMASTER » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:47 pm

supasp wrote:Thats the thing I didn't pause for a ruling my opponent paused the game, my opponent started freaking out when i started questioning him in chat, and honestly man i am salty that I am trying to learn a new program to practice and not rely on the automation of edo or ygo pro and YOU AND PROVING YOUR OWN POINT YOU SAY THAT DB IS DYING BECAUSE OF TOXICITY AND HERE YOU ARE BEING TOXIC TO A NEWER PLAYER TRYING TO JOIN THE COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!! LOOK IN THE MIRROR BRO!!!!!!!! YOU LITTERALLY ARE MAD ABOIUT THE THINGS YOU ARE DOIJNHG TO OTHER PLAYERS THAT MAKES YOU A HYPOCRIT, WHICH IS HILARIOUS BECUASE I CAME IN HERE KNOWING I WOULD GET A FASTER RESPONSE ON A SPICY THREAD BETWEEN THE ARGUMENT OF A PLAYER AND A JUDGE THAN I WOULD JUST PUTTING MY APEAL THROUGH!!!!!!! I COMMUNICATED MY GREIVANCES TO THE OPP PLAYER, I PLAYED THE DUEL OUT TO MATCH AND THEN WAITED FOT THE JUDGE, WE PROBABLY WAITED LIKE 10 MINUTES AT MAX HOW IS IT SLOW PLAY AND STALLING IF THE DUEL IS ALLREADY OVER AND I WAS WAITING ON A JUDGE TO RULE WHETHER HE CHEATED OR NOT I TRUELY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE POINT OF HAVING A JUDGE CALL OPTION FOR CHEATING IF ITS APPEARENTLY NOT AN OPTION!!!!!!!!

almost forgot to read this one this is funny and sad just because your new doesn't mean you can jump into rated where newbies should not be that's why we have people set to beginner and your calling me toxic your the one that stalled and is screaming in chat db isn't dying its getting better every day I'm simply telling you you brought everything onto yourself and your having a bitchfit new or not
and on a final note nice grammar bro
love2hate

Li-Ming

Post #50 by Li-Ming » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:29 am

If you feel you were wrongfully frozen or treated unfairly in a duel, you're more than welcome to:

File an appeal for your freeze: posting.php?mode=post&f=6

File a report against a user or a judge: posting.php?mode=post&f=7

Public topics are not the place. This discussion has diverged into reports for flaming, and baseless accusations of wrongdoing.

Locked.

Return to “Serious Discussions”