Don't duel this player

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
Darkraiclone
Mood:

Re: Don't duel this player

Post #21 by Darkraiclone » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:31 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
Shut the fuck all of you god damn fool. If I see a post with these same line one more times, I swear that to god that I will found you and killed you all for good. You hear me, mother fuckers?

moonsamurai28, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Shut the fuck up, Darkraiclone. you know what, All of you tell me your dueling book user name so I can block all you for good.

That ain't gonna do anything, dumbass. We'll still reply to your forums.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Runzy
Mood:

Post #22 by Runzy » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:09 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:Warning. Don't duel a player called king4894. This player makes a duel room and reject anyone who click on it and doesn't response to no one at all even in private chat to see why he/she isn't response and rejected all players on dueling book. they think that they are too good to duel people on dueling book and only making a room just to waste players time.
https://imgur.com/aipzjUS

What are you 3? Imagine making a thread over this in serious discussions....forum needs a purge.
DB Judge 20/09/2017. 21/11/2023 - Present.
Retired: 15/12/2021 & 26/12/2022
Konami RC-1 & PC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami DC-1 Certified (March 2019)

KTeknis

Post #23 by KTeknis » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:37 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:Shut the fuck all of you god damn fool. If I see a post with these same line one more times, I swear that to god that I will found you and killed you all for good. You hear me, mother fuckers?

Woah, That's kinda crossing the line there. At least cool your head down before saying anything.
This kind of severe threat might give the admin valid reason to freeze or even ban you.
Even if they don't, retaliating with severe threat and insult like that could send your reputation to a nosedive, you might be unable to post any of your opinion without people calling you out, or worse, your opinion could never be taken seriously anymore. (Probably should've said this part several days earlier.)
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Runzy
Mood:

Post #24 by Runzy » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:46 am

KTeknis wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:Shut the fuck all of you god damn fool. If I see a post with these same line one more times, I swear that to god that I will found you and killed you all for good. You hear me, mother fuckers?

Woah, That's kinda crossing the line there. At least cool your head down before saying anything.
This kind of severe threat might give the admin valid reason to freeze or even ban you.
Even if they don't, retaliating with severe threat and insult like that could send your reputation to a nosedive, you might be unable to post any of your opinion without people calling you out, or worse, your opinion could never be taken seriously anymore. (Probably should've said this part several days earlier.)

Just surprised the user is still on the forum/site at this point.
DB Judge 20/09/2017. 21/11/2023 - Present.
Retired: 15/12/2021 & 26/12/2022
Konami RC-1 & PC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami DC-1 Certified (March 2019)

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #25 by Lil Oldman » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:44 pm

KTeknis wrote:

To be fair, I dont think people here take him seriously anymore.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

KTeknis

Post #26 by KTeknis » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:12 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:To be fair, I dont think people here take him seriously anymore.

Yeah, I also thought I'm probably too late warning him. I should've told him earlier, probably during that "Money Discussion" post, or during the moderator Rant.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #27 by Lil Oldman » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:29 pm

KTeknis wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:To be fair, I dont think people here take him seriously anymore.

Yeah, I also thought I'm probably too late warning him. I should've told him earlier, probably during that "Money Discussion" post, or during the moderator Rant.

Yeah, once people started spamming the iconic phrase "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" there was no way on turning back. (although I never took him seriously since my first interaction with him was a "scolding" for not blindly believing a stranger in the Internet.)
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Renji Asuka

Post #28 by Renji Asuka » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:07 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:moonsamurai28, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Shut the fuck all of you god damn fool. If I see a post with these same line one more times, I swear that to god that I will found you and killed you all for good. You hear me, mother fuckers?

Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #29 by Darkraiclone » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:31 pm

KTeknis wrote:

To be fair, I'm sure that if you did try to warn him, it would have more than likely fell on deaf ears as he would have probably ignored it and continued.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #30 by moonsamurai28 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:14 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:moonsamurai28, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Keep spamming that same line again and I will report you for spamming in my post.
I’m evil to the core, what I shouldn’t do I will.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #31 by moonsamurai28 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:15 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:

I will report you for spamming in my post.

Renji Asuka

Post #32 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:59 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:

Keep spamming that same line again and I will report you for spamming in my post.

Last edited by Renji Asuka on Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #33 by Darkraiclone » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:43 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:

I will report you for spamming in my post.

greg503

Post #34 by greg503 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:27 pm

I think they got the point
Buy Floowandereeze

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #35 by moonsamurai28 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:26 am

you two don't care about being reported for spamming the same thing, darkraiclone and Renji Asuka?

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #36 by Darkraiclone » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:48 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:you two don't care about being reported for spamming the same thing, darkraiclone and Renji Asuka?

That's because we know you ain't gonna do shit, then again, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Renji Asuka

Post #37 by Renji Asuka » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:52 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:you two don't care about being reported for spamming the same thing, darkraiclone and Renji Asuka?

You already threatened people with death in this thread so its only a matter time before you get punished, so if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #38 by moonsamurai28 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:56 am

I already reporting about Renji Asuka and darkraiclone for spamming in my main post by clicking on the exclamation mark on their post and done a abuse report.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #39 by Darkraiclone » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:42 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:I already reporting about Renji Asuka and darkraiclone for spamming in my main post by clicking on the exclamation mark on their post and done a abuse report.

And I reported your death threat before that, which goes to show you, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #40 by moonsamurai28 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:32 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:I already reporting about Renji Asuka and darkraiclone for spamming in my main post by clicking on the exclamation mark on their post and done a abuse report.

And I reported your death threat before that, which goes to show you, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

I don't give a damn if you report me. At least I don't have deal you two asshole anyone if you two stop spamming in all my post with the same line. Also, you don't have proved that I post a death threat at all, asshole and you two will be the one that they deal with, not me.

Return to “Serious Discussions”