Don't duel this player

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
moonsamurai28
Mood:

Re: Don't duel this player

Post #41 by moonsamurai28 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:34 am

I will make another post on another topic and I better not see you or Renji Asuka comment in anymore of my post at all.
I’m evil to the core, what I shouldn’t do I will.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #42 by Darkraiclone » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:00 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:I will make another post on another topic and I better not see you or Renji Asuka comment in anymore of my post at all.

Is that a challenge my dude?
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Renji Asuka

Post #43 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:34 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:I already reporting about Renji Asuka and darkraiclone for spamming in my main post by clicking on the exclamation mark on their post and done a abuse report.

And I reported your death threat before that, which goes to show you, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

I don't give a damn if you report me. At least I don't have deal you two asshole anyone if you two stop spamming in all my post with the same line. Also, you don't have proved that I post a death threat at all, asshole and you two will be the one that they deal with, not me.

You do realize you can get into LEGAL TROUBLE because of your death threat right?

You also realize that is a GOOD way in getting PERMA BANNED. So jokes on you, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #44 by Lil Oldman » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:26 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:I already reporting about Renji Asuka and darkraiclone for spamming in my main post by clicking on the exclamation mark on their post and done a abuse report.

"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #45 by moonsamurai28 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:08 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:I will make another post on another topic and I better not see you or Renji Asuka comment in anymore of my post at all.

Is that a challenge my dude?

Yes, it is a challenge

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #46 by moonsamurai28 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:11 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:And I reported your death threat before that, which goes to show you, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

I don't give a damn if you report me. At least I don't have deal you two asshole anyone if you two stop spamming in all my post with the same line. Also, you don't have proved that I post a death threat at all, asshole and you two will be the one that they deal with, not me.

You do realize you can get into LEGAL TROUBLE because of your death threat right?

You also realize that is a GOOD way in getting PERMA BANNED. So jokes on you, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

so what? If I banned from using the forum on dueling books, At least I can still log in and duel players

Renji Asuka

Post #47 by Renji Asuka » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:18 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:

so what? If I banned from using the forum on dueling books, At least I can still log in and duel players

Do you really think your actual account wouldn't get hit as well for your death threat? Yeah you're delusional.

KTeknis

Post #48 by KTeknis » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:32 pm

Well, with all that aside, at least this "king4894" rejects other people rather than leave them waiting, possibly wasting even more time.
What I'm more concerned at is why are you keep trying to duel him, going so far as to try to private chat him. If he rejects you, just go duel someone else then, don't waste even more of your time.

Also I realized you edited the post where you said your death threat, now it just said "None".
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #49 by Lil Oldman » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:50 pm

KTeknis wrote:Well, with all that aside, at least this "king4894" rejects other people rather than leave them waiting, possibly wasting even more time.
What I'm more concerned at is why are you keep trying to duel him, going so far as to try to private chat him. If he rejects you, just go duel someone else then, don't waste even more of your time.

Also I realized you edited the post where you said your death threat, now it just said "None".

Sad thing that we already quoted his threat and that (most likely) mods can see pre-edited posts.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Renji Asuka

Post #50 by Renji Asuka » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:40 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
KTeknis wrote:Well, with all that aside, at least this "king4894" rejects other people rather than leave them waiting, possibly wasting even more time.

Sad thing that we already quoted his threat and that (most likely) mods can see pre-edited posts.

If mods can't see what was stated originally, they need to fix that. But I'm 100% sure they seen it.

Christen57

Post #51 by Christen57 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:16 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:

And I reported your death threat before that, which goes to show you, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:

Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:And I reported your death threat before that, which goes to show you, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Lil Oldman wrote:

I already archived the post where he made his death threat. https://archive.ph/eFTAZ

Go to that link, scroll all the way down, and you will see it: "Shut the fuck all of you god damn fool. If I see a post with these same line one more times, I swear that to god that I will found you and killed you all for good. You hear me, mother fuckers?"

Besides, if he's going to threaten us, the least he could do is use proper grammar. :lol:
"I will found you and killed you all for good."

Genexwrecker

Post #52 by Genexwrecker » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:16 am

Thats enough of that we have removed him from the forums. Death threats will not be tolerated
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

KTeknis

Post #53 by KTeknis » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:25 am

Well that was some quick response.
I guess you just removed him from the forum?
Either way, at the very least it ended.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #54 by Lil Oldman » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:31 am

Genexwrecker

Post #55 by Genexwrecker » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:20 am

funny enough he reported you guys to me for telling him "if he doesnt have anything nice to say then he shouldnt say anything at all".

Renji Asuka

Post #56 by Renji Asuka » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:25 am

Genexwrecker wrote:funny enough he reported you guys to me for telling him "if he doesnt have anything nice to say then he shouldnt say anything at all".

I don't doubt it. I just wish some users wouldn't act like a Neanderthal when they behave terribly.

Genexwrecker

Post #57 by Genexwrecker » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:40 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:

If mods can't see what was stated originally, they need to fix that. But I'm 100% sure they seen it.

we can see edits and deletes so editing the threat out didnt save them

moonsamurai32
Mood:

Post #58 by moonsamurai32 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:54 am

I was told to give you all this message by moonsamurai28 and it says: "I am glad that I was banned from the forum so that I don't have to deal with you all asshole anymore. Thank you all for making my plans a successes of getting banned for good, foolish idiot . I hope all you rot in hell, asshole."

Renji Asuka

Post #59 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:10 am

moonsamurai32 wrote:I was told to give you all this message by moonsamurai28 and it says: "I am glad that I was banned from the forum so that I don't have to deal with you all asshole anymore. Thank you all for making my plans a successes of getting banned for good, foolish idiot . I hope all you rot in hell, asshole."

I doubt moonsamurai28 told you that. More than likely you are moonsamurai28 on an alt pretending to be someone else.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #60 by Lil Oldman » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:56 am

moonsamurai32 wrote:I was told to give you all this message by moonsamurai28 and it says: "I am glad that I was banned from the forum so that I don't have to deal with you all asshole anymore. Thank you all for making my plans a successes of getting banned for good, foolish idiot . I hope all you rot in hell, asshole."

Yo, ban evader?

Return to “Serious Discussions”