People who only care about money

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
moonsamurai28
Mood:

Re: People who only care about money

Post #21 by moonsamurai28 » Sat May 22, 2021 8:27 am

KTeknis wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:I honestly dont care about the next generation they are all brainwashed for the most part by political correctness.

I thought we're the "next generation"?

When I mention the "next generation" I was referred to the one after our generation's.
I’m evil to the core, what I shouldn’t do I will.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #22 by moonsamurai28 » Sat May 22, 2021 8:31 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
KTeknis wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:I honestly dont care about the next generation they are all brainwashed for the most part by political correctness.

I thought we're the "next generation"?

Children are the next generation, if you're an adult, you're part of the current generation.

When I mention the "next generation" I was referred to the one after our generation's.

KTeknis

Post #23 by KTeknis » Sat May 22, 2021 10:46 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:When I mention the "next generation" I was referred to the one after our generation's.

You don't need to answer for both post, just answer for the Renji's one. I was quoted in that post so I'll still get the notification.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #24 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat May 22, 2021 1:34 pm

I prefer to become a hermit rather than arguing with people without making a logical argument like you. -_-
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #25 by moonsamurai28 » Mon May 24, 2021 7:22 am

KTeknis wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:When I mention the "next generation" I was referred to the one after our generation's.

You don't need to answer for both post, just answer for the Renji's one. I was quoted in that post so I'll still get the notification.

Sorry about that.

KTeknis

Post #26 by KTeknis » Mon May 24, 2021 8:29 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:Sorry about that.

No prob, just remember that if you quote a post that have quote in it, everyone quoted in that post will also get notification for being quoted. (Unless they turn it off)

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #27 by moonsamurai28 » Mon May 24, 2021 9:42 pm

After speaking my mother while visiting her on this topic, I realize that some of you are even listening and being ignorance and don't realize that just cause people have working for money doesn't meaning that they can be selfish with it and forget those who help them to get where they are now. If people choose money over family and friends, they will regret it for the rest of their life. Just look at Mike Tyson. He earned around $300 million and yet he spend it on expensive things like a fashion home, buying drugs with the money, and going in deb which was $23 millions. At the end, he lose all his friends who didn't want nothing to with him anymore. The good thing is that he learn his lesson after going bankruptcy in 2003 and using the money wisely. I know that some of you will disagree with me and in the case that happens, I will added those to my foes lists.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #28 by moonsamurai28 » Mon May 24, 2021 9:44 pm

Genexwrecker,DarwisBellium92 and troglyte are going to be added to my foe list.

Renji Asuka

Post #29 by Renji Asuka » Mon May 24, 2021 10:43 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:After speaking my mother while visiting her on this topic, I realize that some of you are even listening and being ignorance and don't realize that just cause people have working for money doesn't meaning that they can be selfish with it and forget those who help them to get where they are now. If people choose money over family and friends, they will regret it for the rest of their life. Just look at Mike Tyson. He earned around $300 million and yet he spend it on expensive things like a fashion home, buying drugs with the money, and going in deb which was $23 millions. At the end, he lose all his friends who didn't want nothing to with him anymore. The good thing is that he learn his lesson after going bankruptcy in 2003 and using the money wisely. I know that some of you will disagree with me and in the case that happens, I will added those to my foes lists.

And here is something you don't understand, being selfish IS FINE, its how humanity has survived, hell its how LIFE survives BY BEING SELFISH. To act as if a person HAS to share their resources only shows that you support communism, in which there is NO FREEDOM under communism.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #30 by Lil Oldman » Mon May 24, 2021 11:29 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:After speaking my mother while visiting her on this topic, I realize that some of you are even listening and being ignorance and don't realize that just cause people have working for money doesn't meaning that they can be selfish with it and forget those who help them to get where they are now. If people choose money over family and friends, they will regret it for the rest of their life. Just look at Mike Tyson. He earned around $300 million and yet he spend it on expensive things like a fashion home, buying drugs with the money, and going in deb which was $23 millions. At the end, he lose all his friends who didn't want nothing to with him anymore. The good thing is that he learn his lesson after going bankruptcy in 2003 and using the money wisely. I know that some of you will disagree with me and in the case that happens, I will added those to my foes lists.

If I may ask you something, if I am being the laziest person in the world, should I deserve the same things as, let's say, Jeff Bezos, or should he receive less than what he works? In the end, money only has the value that people give it.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Genexwrecker

Post #31 by Genexwrecker » Tue May 25, 2021 8:27 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:Genexwrecker,DarwisBellium92 and troglyte are going to be added to my foe list.

Cool i can still message you regardless of being blocked.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Wek

Post #32 by Wek » Tue May 25, 2021 10:24 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote: I know that some of you will disagree with me and in the case that happens, I will added those to my foes lists.

:lol:

KTeknis

Post #33 by KTeknis » Wed May 26, 2021 1:18 am

moonsamurai28 wrote: I know that some of you will disagree with me and in the case that happens, I will added those to my foes lists.

"Disagreement is something normal.” - Dalai Lama XIV

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #34 by moonsamurai28 » Wed May 26, 2021 7:23 am

Then let me ask all of you a question. If you were in a bad position where you are force to pick which is most important to you between a briefcase with $100 million dollars in it and your friends and family which you can only pick one and sacrifice the other, which one would you pick?

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #35 by Darkraiclone » Wed May 26, 2021 7:48 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:Then let me ask all of you a question. If you were in a bad position where you are force to pick which is most important to you between a briefcase with $100 million dollars in it and your friends and family which you can only pick one and sacrifice the other, which one would you pick?

Oh, so we're doing this now?
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Renji Asuka

Post #36 by Renji Asuka » Wed May 26, 2021 8:21 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:Then let me ask all of you a question. If you were in a bad position where you are force to pick which is most important to you between a briefcase with $100 million dollars in it and your friends and family which you can only pick one and sacrifice the other, which one would you pick?

Easy, $100 million dollars, cause then I'd go out and make my own family, and make sure that my family is taken care of for generations to come.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #37 by Lil Oldman » Wed May 26, 2021 12:56 pm

It depends on what do you mean by sacrifice. If it means I just cut all relationship with them, then yes, money, people come and go, I just can make new friends or look for a job that satisfies my need for social interaction.
If it is killing them, then of course I would pick saving them, who am I to decide if people go out or not.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

greg503

Post #38 by greg503 » Wed May 26, 2021 1:08 pm

I think there is a fallacy for this type of making an extreme scenario when the original was something minor like "people don't want to pick up trash for free." I'm going to call it Argumentum Ad Extremum.
Buy Floowandereeze

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #39 by Jedx_EX » Wed May 26, 2021 5:19 pm

I could choose both because I have the power to do so, and if you don't believe me, it's because it's as unbelievable as this scenario.

Genexwrecker

Post #40 by Genexwrecker » Wed May 26, 2021 11:16 pm

100 million i could do more good with that for others than having family around. The ammount of charity events and stuff i could do with that would be massive and selfless. And frankly picking your family in that scenario would be the most selfish choice as you picked them solely for your feelings.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Return to “Serious Discussions”