People who only care about money

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
Darkraiclone
Mood:

Re: People who only care about money

Post #41 by Darkraiclone » Thu May 27, 2021 1:02 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:Then let me ask all of you a question. If you were in a bad position where you are force to pick which is most important to you between a briefcase with $100 million dollars in it and your friends and family which you can only pick one and sacrifice the other, which one would you pick?

If I had to make a choice, I would pick the money, why? Because seeing the family I had more or less abandoned me due to them not getting anything monetarily from me, I'll simply take the money, make myself financially stable, and then give any money I make later on to the people that truly deserve it.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #42 by Jedx_EX » Thu May 27, 2021 1:56 am

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #43 by moonsamurai28 » Thu May 27, 2021 3:24 am

Wait a minute. when I say bad situations, I mean that if so an evil person force you to pick between the 100 million dollars and your family and friends and you can pick one to take with you. Here what would happen based on the choose you pick : (A) if you pick the money, then your family and friends would be killed by the evil person, (B) If you pick your family and friends, then they will take money and killed you and everyone you cared about. Again, which one would it be?
I’m evil to the core, what I shouldn’t do I will.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #44 by Lil Oldman » Thu May 27, 2021 3:27 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:Wait a minute. when I say bad situations, I mean that if so an evil person force you to pick between the 100 million dollars and your family and friends and you can pick one to take with you. Here what would happen based on the choose you pick : (A) if you pick the money, then your family and friends would be killed by the evil person, (B) If you pick your family and friends, then they will take money and killed you and everyone you cared about. Again, which one would it be?

-Would you rather, a) lose your family but have money.
~Or...?
-The same, but you die aswell.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #45 by moonsamurai28 » Thu May 27, 2021 3:33 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:Wait a minute. when I say bad situations, I mean that if so an evil person force you to pick between the 100 million dollars and your family and friends and you can pick one to take with you. Here what would happen based on the choose you pick : (A) if you pick the money, then your family and friends would be killed by the evil person, (B) If you pick your family and friends, then they will take money and killed you and everyone you cared about. Again, which one would it be?

~Or...?

In that case, I would take the money and let the evil person killed all my family and friends because they never give a shit about me or my feeling at all and only cared about themselves and was never there for me. I take the money and start a new life somewhere else and leave my old life behind.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #46 by Jedx_EX » Thu May 27, 2021 3:44 am

^ (That scenario belongs in Spam Paradise.)
Last edited by Jedx_EX on Fri May 28, 2021 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #47 by Lil Oldman » Thu May 27, 2021 3:46 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:

~Or...?

In that case, I would take the money and let the evil person killed all my family and friends because they never give a shit about me or my feeling at all and only cared about themselves and was never there for me. I take the money and start a new life somewhere else and leave my old life behind.

You didnt get it lol, I was making a joke regarding the fact that your "Second option" says, would you rather, have money and let people die, or die with your family.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Renji Asuka

Post #48 by Renji Asuka » Thu May 27, 2021 7:54 am

No evil person is going to put anyone in that kind of situation.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

greg503

Post #49 by greg503 » Thu May 27, 2021 12:48 pm

Again, Argumentum ad Extremum.
Buy Floowandereeze

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #50 by Darkraiclone » Thu May 27, 2021 4:30 pm

Yeah, you're just trolling at this point.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #51 by Lil Oldman » Thu May 27, 2021 4:31 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:

Was he ever serious to begin with?

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #52 by Darkraiclone » Thu May 27, 2021 4:35 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:

Was he ever serious to begin with?

It's hard to tell sometimes.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #53 by moonsamurai28 » Fri May 28, 2021 8:42 am

Darkraiclone wrote:

Shut the fuck up, Darkraiclone

Renji Asuka

Post #54 by Renji Asuka » Fri May 28, 2021 10:00 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:

If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #55 by Lil Oldman » Fri May 28, 2021 2:33 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:

greg503

Post #56 by greg503 » Fri May 28, 2021 3:14 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Yeah, you're just trolling at this point.

Buy Floowandereeze

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #57 by moonsamurai28 » Fri May 28, 2021 4:20 pm

greg503 wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Yeah, you're just trolling at this point.

you know what? Fuck all of you. If you all think I am trolling just cause:
1) I don't response back for three days or more
2) I am doing something with my life outside of dueling book forum

If you get nothing else nice to say, shut up and move on with your day. If you excuse me, I get to make more post on topic that has been on my mind for a while. This discussion is over.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #58 by troglyte » Fri May 28, 2021 4:27 pm

Handle your money with care. It's not about how much you have, it's about how you use it that shows your true character.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #59 by Lil Oldman » Fri May 28, 2021 4:39 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:

you know what? Fuck all of you. If you all think I am trolling just cause:
1) I don't response back for three days or more
2) I am doing something with my life outside of dueling book forum

If you get nothing else nice to say, shut up and move on with your day. If you excuse me, I get to make more post on topic that has been on my mind for a while. This discussion is over.

You being innactive is not the reason we think you are a troll lmao

greg503

Post #60 by greg503 » Fri May 28, 2021 6:28 pm

Yeah, don't use fallacious arguments.
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Serious Discussions”