People who only care about money

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
moonsamurai28
Mood:

People who only care about money

Post #1 by moonsamurai28 » Mon May 17, 2021 8:51 am

This have been on my mind for a while. I realize that some people in this world are nothing but greedy fool who only care doing things for money and not giving nothing back to the community. Like for an example, If someone create a event where people are picking up trash off the ground just to make the city trash free, most likely that people will ask " are you going to pay us for doing?" and if the respond is no they will say "well, I refuse to do it for free and it is the city worker job to be doing this, not ours" and not realize that they doing something good for community and the next generation by doing it as a good deed. Instead, they don't ever care about mother earth who let us the planet to live on. Ever they throw their trash on on the ground and keep walk or driving without getting a fuck. I hate those kind of people. They are ignorance and it their fault that climate changes is happening. :| :| :|

To those who want to leave negate comment: If you get nothing nice to say, don't comment at all and get a live. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Last edited by moonsamurai28 on Fri May 28, 2021 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I’m evil to the core, what I shouldn’t do I will.

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Mon May 17, 2021 9:21 am

Its wrong to expect anything to be free.

You want manual labor? Pay up. Whether that's in money or food or even beer (if you're of age) or whatever payment is asked of.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #3 by Lil Oldman » Mon May 17, 2021 11:45 am

Welcome to capitalism
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

greg503

Post #4 by greg503 » Mon May 17, 2021 1:55 pm

Volunteering isn't something everyone is willing to do all the time. Everything has a cost
Buy Floowandereeze

greg503

Post #5 by greg503 » Mon May 17, 2021 1:59 pm

Also the biggest causes of climate change are corporate (such as factories), very little comes from the average person.
Buy Floowandereeze

Genexwrecker

Post #6 by Genexwrecker » Mon May 17, 2021 2:22 pm

Money is required to live. Even the days if just owning land and growing your own food are gone in most places. So desiring money isnt greed it is a form of survival. Now then the judges on this site which you hate so much do it for free and expect no money or compensation in return and there are plenty more examples of people being charitable in the world.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

PENMASTER

Post #7 by PENMASTER » Tue May 18, 2021 12:51 am

time is humanity's greatest resource and people with too much time do this stuff for free and people who want pay need to spend their time trying to live their lives without worrying about their next meal its ok to worry about money and want money for your time when its too far is when your directly hurting people like putting things that give cancer in a product just because its cheaper for example just robbing someone
love2hate

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #8 by moonsamurai28 » Wed May 19, 2021 9:15 am

Okay. Let me ask your a question. Do some of you care about the next generations who will have to live on a planet with trash everywhere, drinking dirty water with poison's in it and the air is so toxic that they have to wear a gas mask, huh? Money isn't about everything. There are people who only want money so they can live the rich lifestyle and refuse to work in a low-wage job just cause it doesn't pay them enough. If anyone of you become a parent and they ask you why is the planet like this, what will you tell them? Kindness and doing things for a community where people live is more important than money. Look at me, I don't care about having a lot of money and I am willing to make my hometown a clean place so the next generation won't have to suffer from our mistake. If that means picking up trash off the street just for the fun of it. Also, think about this. If a person is high school or a college student and doing a extracurricular activity such as helping out in cleaning up the community of trash, it can increase their chances of entered a good college and good information added to their record. And for the people who
volunteering in anything that gives back to the community can get free lunch with a bottle of water or drink for taking their time and helping out.

greg503

Post #9 by greg503 » Wed May 19, 2021 12:45 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:Okay. Let me ask your a question. Do some of you care about the next generations who will have to live on a planet with trash everywhere, drinking dirty water with poison's in it and the air is so toxic that they have to wear a gas mask, huh? Money isn't about everything. There are people who only want money so they can live the rich lifestyle and refuse to work in a low-wage job just cause it doesn't pay them enough. If anyone of you become a parent and they ask you why is the planet like this, what will you tell them? Kindness and doing things for a community where people live is more important than money. Look at me, I don't care about having a lot of money and I am willing to make my hometown a clean place so the next generation won't have to suffer from our mistake. If that means picking up trash off the street just for the fun of it. Also, think about this. If a person is high school or a college student and doing a extracurricular activity such as helping out in cleaning up the community of trash, it can increase their chances of entered a good college and good information added to their record. And for the people who
volunteering in anything that gives back to the community can get free lunch with a bottle of water or drink for taking their time and helping out.

Yes, so the most I can do is advocate for companies, which are usually run by people who only care about profits, to stop causing as much pollution and find clean alternatives. You should too.
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #10 by Renji Asuka » Wed May 19, 2021 1:30 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:Okay. Let me ask your a question. Do some of you care about the next generations who will have to live on a planet with trash everywhere, drinking dirty water with poison's in it and the air is so toxic that they have to wear a gas mask, huh? Money isn't about everything. There are people who only want money so they can live the rich lifestyle and refuse to work in a low-wage job just cause it doesn't pay them enough. If anyone of you become a parent and they ask you why is the planet like this, what will you tell them? Kindness and doing things for a community where people live is more important than money. Look at me, I don't care about having a lot of money and I am willing to make my hometown a clean place so the next generation won't have to suffer from our mistake. If that means picking up trash off the street just for the fun of it. Also, think about this. If a person is high school or a college student and doing a extracurricular activity such as helping out in cleaning up the community of trash, it can increase their chances of entered a good college and good information added to their record. And for the people who volunteering in anything that gives back to the community can get free lunch with a bottle of water or drink for taking their time and helping out.

"Do some of you care about the next generations who will have to live on a planet with trash everywhere, drinking dirty water with poison's in it and the air is so toxic that they have to wear a gas mask, huh? "

I feel like you are directly attacking China...here, especially since they have CANS OF AIR FOR SALE.

"Money isn't about everything."

Wrong, it gets you everything you possibly will need.

"There are people who only want money so they can live the rich lifestyle and refuse to work in a low-wage job just cause it doesn't pay them enough."

Or they value themselves to worth more than a low-wage job, especially if they are qualified for higher pay jobs.

" If anyone of you become a parent and they ask you why is the planet like this, what will you tell them?"

Who is "they"? You mean my child? Odds are, that'll be the LAST thing on any child's mind.

"Kindness and doing things for a community where people live is more important than money."

Wrong, food, shelter, clothing, water, and electricity are a bit important to have to you know, LIVE. Kind of need money for these things.

" Look at me, I don't care about having a lot of money and I am willing to make my hometown a clean place so the next generation won't have to suffer from our mistake."

And here you try to prop yourself up in a "I'm better than thou" fashion. God...you really might be CrystalMusic at this rate.

The rest is pointless crap. Now if you want to ask "is the environment important?" then the answer is yes, obviously, at least until we can terraform other planets, then it doesn't matter at that point. But if you want to act like "money is bad", I got news for you, if you think that, become homeless and have no possessions of any kind, then try and come back to claim that money is bad.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #11 by Lil Oldman » Wed May 19, 2021 2:09 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:Okay. Let me ask your a question. Do some of you care about the next generations who will have to live on a planet with trash everywhere, drinking dirty water with poison's in it and the air is so toxic that they have to wear a gas mask, huh? Money isn't about everything. There are people who only want money so they can live the rich lifestyle and refuse to work in a low-wage job just cause it doesn't pay them enough. If anyone of you become a parent and they ask you why is the planet like this, what will you tell them? Kindness and doing things for a community where people live is more important than money. Look at me, I don't care about having a lot of money and I am willing to make my hometown a clean place so the next generation won't have to suffer from our mistake. If that means picking up trash off the street just for the fun of it. Also, think about this. If a person is high school or a college student and doing a extracurricular activity such as helping out in cleaning up the community of trash, it can increase their chances of entered a good college and good information added to their record. And for the people who

It isnt that everything is about money. It is that humans aint long-term planners, wa arent rational beings and as long as we get something that we think is worth our time, we'll do it.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #12 by troglyte » Fri May 21, 2021 7:21 am

One of my biggest regrets from my college years was not taking more classes about money. No matter what field you decide to go into, you will have to deal with taxes, bills, rent, income, etc. It is extremely important to understand how businesses run and how money flows. It doesn't help that most pre-college education systems don't teach people about money or finances.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #13 by Darkraiclone » Fri May 21, 2021 7:53 am

You know, it's true that money can't buy you happiness, and it's true that money isn't everything. But do you want to know what money can do?
It can buy you food to eat, clothes to wear, a roof to go over your head, pay your bills to keep said roof over your head, and not to mention, you also need money to help your communities, as well as help those that are less fortunate than others. Yeah, love and kindness are nice, but you can't feed starving kids with kindness, and you can't provide shelter for those that are homeless with love, you need money to pay for all of that, and if you honestly think that money can't be used to help others as well as help then environment, then you're stupid.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #14 by moonsamurai28 » Fri May 21, 2021 8:30 am

Darkraiclone wrote:

You know, it's true that money can't buy you happiness, and it's true that money isn't everything. But do you want to know what money can do?
It can buy you food to eat, clothes to wear, a roof to go over your head, pay your bills to keep said roof over your head, and not to mention, you also need money to help your communities, as well as help those that are less fortunate than others. Yeah, love and kindness are nice, but you can't feed starving kids with kindness, and you can't provide shelter for those that are homeless with love, you need money to pay for all of that, and if you honestly think that money can't be used to help others as well as help then environment, then you're stupid.

none of your aren't getting what I am saying. I am not saying that money is not all important. what I am trying to say is that there are people who don't care about giving back to the community and getting rich by taking the easy way even that means not working at a low wages job. For an example, a 16 year old kid is saying that when they grow-up, they will be a pro-basketball player living the rich live with expensive cars, house, jewelry, and other expensive things by not working at a low wages job and will not give back to the community that help them get there. Those kind of people will be a bad influence on the next generation. Read this article and you see what I am talking: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/894 ... -came-from

Renji Asuka

Post #15 by Renji Asuka » Fri May 21, 2021 8:48 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:

none of your aren't getting what I am saying. I am not saying that money is not all important. what I am trying to say is that there are people who don't care about giving back to the community and getting rich by taking the easy way even that means not working at a low wages job. For an example, a 16 year old kid is saying that when they grow-up, they will be a pro-basketball player living the rich live with expensive cars, house, jewelry, and other expensive things by not working at a low wages job and will not give back to the community that help them get there. Those kind of people will be a bad influence on the next generation. Read this article and you see what I am talking: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/894 ... -came-from

There is nothing wrong with wanting to be something that can net you a lot of money. Get that through your head. People don't have to give back, that is completely up to them. If Billy down the street wants to join the NBA, Billy should be supported as that would be his dream.

Genexwrecker

Post #16 by Genexwrecker » Fri May 21, 2021 12:56 pm

I honestly dont care about the next generation they are all brainwashed for the most part by political correctness.

KTeknis

Post #17 by KTeknis » Fri May 21, 2021 2:11 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:I honestly dont care about the next generation they are all brainwashed for the most part by political correctness.

I thought we're the "next generation"?
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Renji Asuka

Post #18 by Renji Asuka » Fri May 21, 2021 2:40 pm

KTeknis wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:I honestly dont care about the next generation they are all brainwashed for the most part by political correctness.

Children are the next generation, if you're an adult, you're part of the current generation.

Genexwrecker

Post #19 by Genexwrecker » Fri May 21, 2021 3:34 pm

KTeknis wrote:

Im 30

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #20 by Darkraiclone » Fri May 21, 2021 7:14 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:

So what you're saying is that to support, YOUR views, we should beat down and destroy the dreams and aspirations of anyone wanting to do more with their lives just because you think they should give back to their community whether they want to or not. Yeah, there's a job for that, it's called being a tyrant/dictator.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Return to “Serious Discussions”