Report player SloppyMcFloppy21

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
tcassio

Report player SloppyMcFloppy21

Post #1 by tcassio » Sat May 15, 2021 6:46 am

Hi, today i dueled against the player SloppyMcFloppy21 and i got some problems:

1. He makes me wait 5 minutes in the first duel.
2. He didn't notice about the effect of my cards (didnt read) and after 1 minute after i declared a effect of a monster im my hand, he attempt to activate his card after i resolve my effect (i think 1 minute is sufficient to chain or read a card effect).

If you see the report, he didn't text "wait" or "chain" or even "thinking".

After i say that i dont accept that, he tries to call judge and we wait for him but, i get disconnection and lost points for that, giving the victory for him.

I do not accept this, because i have 100% sure that i was correct in all of my moves. All moves has been declared and my opponent was chance do chain every move i did (he didn't nothing, just say that did know the effect of my cards).

Bottom is the replay of the match. I didn't quit the duel, i got disconnection (I dont know why):
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=184547-28339857

The state of the duel is clearly, he will lose the duel:

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Sat May 15, 2021 8:33 am

tcassio wrote:Hi, today i dueled against the player SloppyMcFloppy21 and i got some problems:

1. He makes me wait 5 minutes in the first duel.
2. He didn't notice about the effect of my cards (didnt read) and after 1 minute after i declared a effect of a monster im my hand, he attempt to activate his card after i resolve my effect (i think 1 minute is sufficient to chain or read a card effect).

If you see the report, he didn't text "wait" or "chain" or even "thinking".

After i say that i dont accept that, he tries to call judge and we wait for him but, i get disconnection and lost points for that, giving the victory for him.

I do not accept this, because i have 100% sure that i was correct in all of my moves. All moves has been declared and my opponent was chance do chain every move i did (he didn't nothing, just say that did know the effect of my cards).

Bottom is the replay of the match. I didn't quit the duel, i got disconnection (I dont know why):
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=184547-28339857

The state of the duel is clearly, he will lose the duel:

Few things, this is not how you report a player. You can do that here: posting.php?mode=post&f=7

Second, it doesn't matter if you think waiting 1 minute is plenty of time, you are NOT allowed to resolve anything without the opponent's okay, you can get a game loss for it. (There is rules against slow play, so be aware of that).

Third, do familiarize yourself with the forum first before making another thread like this.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

PENMASTER

Post #3 by PENMASTER » Sat May 15, 2021 3:30 pm

silence is consent in yugioh if they don't say something its ok to resolve no one is gonna wait 20 years for a ok in chat and there have been many rulings and calls related to that most on the to you didn't say anything side winning
love2hate

tcassio

Post #4 by tcassio » Sat May 15, 2021 4:48 pm

I agree with PENMASTER, did this in every duel i make in duelingbook and never got this problems, even if my opponent says ok or not. Sorry for the wrong session, if you see my profile, will see that is my first post and we are all humans with problems.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #5 by troglyte » Sat May 15, 2021 4:59 pm

Yugioh, much like any other tcg, is a game that is reliant on clear communication between both players. DB emulates this irl aspect. If a player is consistently refusing to communicate in Rated, I think that alone is worthy of a Judge Call. Lag, of course, is the exception to this. People have connectivity issues, which could delay a response. However, that does not appear to be the case here.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

PENMASTER

Post #6 by PENMASTER » Sat May 15, 2021 5:01 pm

plus even if there is a connection issue and a delay is caused it wont effect the ruling because someone's connection is on them which is interesting so people cant "lag" for 20 seconds and still respond
love2hate

Return to “Serious Discussions”