Public display of cheating allowed in DB, and shown on Youtube.

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
Christen57

Re: Public display of cheating allowed in DB, and shown on Youtube.

Post #81 by Christen57 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:08 am

Ingeniero wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Ingeniero wrote:Again, you are trying to sound smart while insulting and threatening me. That's not what smart people do. You are contradicting yourself in the introduction of a 3.809 words (Counted by Word).

Also, it's not a breakdown, but your perspective on it. For starters, "Then from 9:44 to 12:05 Your opponent went to T.G. Wonder Magician in response to Domain's activation. Which is a legal play, you claim you are thinking when Trishula was going to banish your Domain and Return of the monarchs and wanted an explanation." you say that and I never said I had no response to the effect of trish (Which later we found here couldn't even trigger). He started targetting the cards and trishula doesn't target. You can see here as well he was rushing me to resolve a card which I couldn't even respond to.

You contradicted yourself 4 times in the first 2 paragraphs, and you didn't answer my question because, and I'm guessing here, you wouldn't answer properly.

Now, about your brand new asshole

And here we go, first off clicking cards, doesn't mean those cards were targeted through a card effect. Which I already explained.

Why was he clicking cards when the trish doesnt target? Furthermore when the judge came, he said the opponent has already picked, so that judge contradicts you as welll.

Next, that time frame, was a breakdown of what was going on in that period. Also we both know you couldn't respond to it, but there was 0 reason to make him wait. The only reason you made him wait, is because you knew you were going to lose game 1. You then proceeded to maliciously stall him at every opportunity and even LIE about the situations.

It wasn't a breakdown, and I explained why. If you are going of the "well you didnt have a response anyways" then what is stoppping you from using that same argument in the last game. Again, contradiction.
"You then proceeded to maliciously stall him at every opportunity and even LIE about the situations." This isn't a contradiction as much as a lie on your side, accusing me of something I already proved wrong.

Just like you're lying right now. Each of the time frames was a literal breakdown of what was happening using words that were stated EXACTLY and THEN stating my opinion. Which is still doing what? Oh right, breaking down what happened and giving my opinion as I stated already.

Again, passing opinions as facts is just a easy to show.

The fact you clearly didn't read starts to really show with that shitty response. So how about you take a knife, cut the bullshit and stop lying. It won't do you any good.

You still haven't answered my first question lol. This is funny. You are funny.

He wants me to read 3.809 words but he can't reply to a simple sentence.
He went ballista, squad. He's cockadoodledoo. I probably have more ygo puns, give me a sec.
If you are going to insult and threaten me I get to make fun of you trying to sound smart. That's the rules :)

Clicking cards is what you normally do to indicate which cards you are trying to banish with Trishula's effect, but it's still treated as non-targeting.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #82 by troglyte » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:30 am

The longer this thread goes on, the more obvious it becomes that Farfa was never the problem card.

I'll take the Farfas over the Ingenieros any day.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #83 by Lil Oldman » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:01 am

I'm just enjoying the gossip lol
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

KTeknis

Post #84 by KTeknis » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:09 am

troglyte wrote:The longer this thread goes on, the more obvious it becomes that Farfa was never the problem card.

I'm kinda out of date here, and haven't been following much. So who is this "Farfa" btw?
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #85 by Lil Oldman » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:28 am

KTeknis wrote:
troglyte wrote:The longer this thread goes on, the more obvious it becomes that Farfa was never the problem card.

I'm kinda out of date here, and haven't been following much. So who is this "Farfa" btw?

I think they are a youtuber/streamer (unless thay are talking about another farfa)
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

KTeknis

Post #86 by KTeknis » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:06 am

Lil Oldman wrote:I think they are a youtuber/streamer (unless thay are talking about another farfa)

Ah, the one Ingeniero is talking about. How the heck did I miss that it's in the first post.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Renji Asuka

Post #87 by Renji Asuka » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:20 am

Ingeniero wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Ingeniero wrote:Again, you are trying to sound smart while insulting and threatening me. That's not what smart people do. You are contradicting yourself in the introduction of a 3.809 words (Counted by Word).

Also, it's not a breakdown, but your perspective on it. For starters, "Then from 9:44 to 12:05 Your opponent went to T.G. Wonder Magician in response to Domain's activation. Which is a legal play, you claim you are thinking when Trishula was going to banish your Domain and Return of the monarchs and wanted an explanation." you say that and I never said I had no response to the effect of trish (Which later we found here couldn't even trigger). He started targetting the cards and trishula doesn't target. You can see here as well he was rushing me to resolve a card which I couldn't even respond to.

You contradicted yourself 4 times in the first 2 paragraphs, and you didn't answer my question because, and I'm guessing here, you wouldn't answer properly.

Now, about your brand new asshole

And here we go, first off clicking cards, doesn't mean those cards were targeted through a card effect. Which I already explained.

Why was he clicking cards when the trish doesnt target? Furthermore when the judge came, he said the opponent has already picked, so that judge contradicts you as welll.

Next, that time frame, was a breakdown of what was going on in that period. Also we both know you couldn't respond to it, but there was 0 reason to make him wait. The only reason you made him wait, is because you knew you were going to lose game 1. You then proceeded to maliciously stall him at every opportunity and even LIE about the situations.

It wasn't a breakdown, and I explained why. If you are going of the "well you didnt have a response anyways" then what is stoppping you from using that same argument in the last game. Again, contradiction.
"You then proceeded to maliciously stall him at every opportunity and even LIE about the situations." This isn't a contradiction as much as a lie on your side, accusing me of something I already proved wrong.

Just like you're lying right now. Each of the time frames was a literal breakdown of what was happening using words that were stated EXACTLY and THEN stating my opinion. Which is still doing what? Oh right, breaking down what happened and giving my opinion as I stated already.

The fact you clearly didn't read starts to really show with that shitty response. So how about you take a knife, cut the bullshit and stop lying. It won't do you any good.

He went ballista, squad. He's cockadoodledoo. I probably have more ygo puns, give me a sec.
If you are going to insult and threaten me I get to make fun of you trying to sound smart. That's the rules :)

Again, you had no response, the fact that you WOULDN'T EVEN CONTINUE TO PLAY by banishing your cards. SHOWS you wanted to do nothing BUT STALL THE GAME.

Second, he showed you what he was going to banish, in which case, you should had JUST BANISHED YOUR CARDS IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE.

Third, just because someone clicks your cards, doesn't mean that the card being activated targets. Its a simple indicator to make things easier FOR YOU to just banish them.

Also the fact that you think it isn't a breakdown of what happened, it is. It provides the time frame and what was said, then afterwards, was my opinion. It still breaks down the replay, whether you like it or not.

"This isn't a contradiction as much as a lie on your side, accusing me of something I already proved wrong." in reference to me calling out your bullshit malicious stalling, it wasn't proved otherwise. You were maliciously stalling, a judge HAD TO FUCKING TELL YOU TO PLAY 6+ FUCKING TIMES. It SHOULDN'T TAKE THAT MANY FUCKING TIMES. You SHOULD had played when you were told the first fucking time.

Also, the fact you have no idea what a threat is, is really telling. I have YET to threaten you. But I know you're just going to spout out more bullshit to look "innocent" when you instigated THE ENTIRE FUCKING THING.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Ingeniero

Post #88 by Ingeniero » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:53 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Ingeniero wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

Clicking cards is what you normally do to indicate which cards you are trying to banish with Trishula's effect, but it's still treated as non-targeting.

Yes, that's what I said. Trish doesn't target and he tried to resolve without my permission.

Ingeniero

Post #89 by Ingeniero » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:56 pm

You should go watch the newest video. He probably added a new part in the human centipede of """"content"""".
After that you should come back here and continue trolling.
Who's better than someone mocking the one user in the entire site standing up. No one. You rock man.

Ingeniero

Post #90 by Ingeniero » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:06 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Ingeniero wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

Again, you had no response, the fact that you WOULDN'T EVEN CONTINUE TO PLAY by banishing your cards. SHOWS you wanted to do nothing BUT STALL THE GAME.

Second, he showed you what he was going to banish, in which case, you should had JUST BANISHED YOUR CARDS IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE.

Third, just because someone clicks your cards, doesn't mean that the card being activated targets. Its a simple indicator to make things easier FOR YOU to just banish them.

Also the fact that you think it isn't a breakdown of what happened, it is. It provides the time frame and what was said, then afterwards, was my opinion. It still breaks down the replay, whether you like it or not.

"This isn't a contradiction as much as a lie on your side, accusing me of something I already proved wrong." in reference to me calling out your bullshit malicious stalling, it wasn't proved otherwise. You were maliciously stalling, a judge HAD TO FUCKING TELL YOU TO PLAY 6+ FUCKING TIMES. It SHOULDN'T TAKE THAT MANY FUCKING TIMES. You SHOULD had played when you were told the first fucking time.

Also, the fact you have no idea what a threat is, is really telling. I have YET to threaten you. But I know you're just going to spout out more bullshit to look "innocent" when you instigated THE ENTIRE FUCKING THING.

Ok let's break this down.
1) First and third paragraphs contradict eachother
2) second paragraph tells me you dont know how cards resolve.
3) fourth paragraph isn't English.
3) b) but I think it's that old language, "mad af". I don't speak that, sorry.
4) again, cursing, threatening, and caps. //This is the part where you deny all of this. Just a heads up.
5) I didn't instigate anything, and if you go outside of your circlejerking group and show this thread to anyone, I have a good feeling they'll side with me.

How come you never answered the first ever question I ever asked you, even after I asked you many times to do so?
It may be the most baffling thing in the whole thread, next to the gard-effer.

Ingeniero

Post #91 by Ingeniero » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:08 pm

Oh and good morning everyone, except for those who live where it's not morning now.

Please remember to address the original subject : )
You can also troll and show how leverymad you can make me lole

greg503

Post #92 by greg503 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:40 pm

Ingeniero wrote:Oh and good morning everyone, except for those who live where it's not morning now.

It is my right as an *insert country here* to not advance the gamestate when I don't want to :mrgreen:
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #93 by Christen57 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:20 pm

Ingeniero wrote:

You should go watch the newest video. He probably added a new part in the human centipede of """"content"""".
After that you should come back here and continue trolling.
Who's better than someone mocking the one user in the entire site standing up. No one. You rock man.

Can you link to it. If you just say "newest" video and then, after making this comment, he posts a newer video, I might think that's the newest video when it wasn't the one you were originally referring to.

Renji Asuka

Post #94 by Renji Asuka » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:42 pm

Ingeniero wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Ingeniero wrote:

4) again, cursing, threatening, and caps. //This is the part where you deny all of this. Just a heads up.
5) I didn't instigate anything, and if you go outside of your circlejerking group and show this thread to anyone, I have a good feeling they'll side with me.

How come you never answered the first ever question I ever asked you, even after I asked you many times to do so?

Quote my threat if I truly did threaten you.

Fun fact, you can't, so you're flat out lying.

If you have to lie about something, then you know you have no argument.

And fun fact, when MULTIPLE PEOPLE TELL YOU HOW YOU FUCKED UP and YOU DECIDE TO DOUBLE DOWN BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON, that says more about you, than everyone else. The way you behaved in the replay is proof enough of your bullshit. So this idea that "other people would side with you", would only be shitty people, because only THEY condone your behavior.

Now, stop playing victim and man the fuck up to own up to your shitty behavior.

Ingeniero

Post #95 by Ingeniero » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:40 pm

greg503 wrote:
Ingeniero wrote:Oh and good morning everyone, except for those who live where it's not morning now.

It is my right as an *insert country here* to not advance the gamestate when I don't want to :mrgreen:

True. Legend says Brazilian players can stop playing if their opponent plays a card made after Pharaonic Guardian.
It's the last set they got.

Ingeniero

Post #96 by Ingeniero » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:52 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Ingeniero wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

And fun fact, when MULTIPLE PEOPLE TELL YOU HOW YOU FUCKED UP and YOU DECIDE TO DOUBLE DOWN BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON, that says more about you, than everyone else. The way you behaved in the replay is proof enough of your bullshit. So this idea that "other people would side with you", would only be shitty people, because only THEY condone your behavior.

Threat: Your first sentence, "I'm going to have to tear you a new asshole now.", which you still refuse to acknowledge, after being told to do so 7 times : )
You don't get to insult and threaten someone behind a screen and then tell them to "Man up". The only user "manning up" (Whatever that means) is me, stepping up against multiple farfa simps. Can you say the same thing, or are you still in the mob mentallity?
You want a real fun fact? You keep trying to insult me, and you keep failling. Maybe you should add more caps. That works on Xbox live chat rght? idk I don't have one but I guess you would be great there.
Final thoughts: I'm really proud of how I handled you. I never gave in, and destroyed an wall of text of nearly 4000 words with just a couple. I believe people who say more with less can do most. The fact that your second to last paragraph states "Everyone who isn't me or siding with me is wrong" tells me I should just refrain to replying to you.
Have fun man on that chair man. I recommend a pillow until it heals up. Cya.

Renji Asuka

Post #97 by Renji Asuka » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:33 pm

Ingeniero wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Ingeniero wrote:

Threat: Your first sentence, "I'm going to have to tear you a new asshole now.", which you still refuse to acknowledge, after being told to do so 7 times : )
You don't get to insult and threaten someone behind a screen and then tell them to "Man up". The only user "manning up" (Whatever that means) is me, stepping up against multiple farfa simps. Can you say the same thing, or are you still in the mob mentallity?
You want a real fun fact? You keep trying to insult me, and you keep failling. Maybe you should add more caps. That works on Xbox live chat rght? idk I don't have one but I guess you would be great there.
Final thoughts: I'm really proud of how I handled you. I never gave in, and destroyed an wall of text of nearly 4000 words with just a couple. I believe people who say more with less can do most. The fact that your second to last paragraph states "Everyone who isn't me or siding with me is wrong" tells me I should just refrain to replying to you.
Have fun man on that chair man. I recommend a pillow until it heals up. Cya.

Congratufuckinglations, you see an obvious figure of speech as a threat. Only shows how stupid you really are. So again, where did I threaten you? Or are you just going to keep going with your stupidity?

Sound4

Post #98 by Sound4 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:00 pm

He did get frozen for some of these but most of his cheating faced no punishment and got away with it. Genexwrecker making excuses.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #99 by Jedx_EX » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:01 pm

Sound4 wrote:He did get frozen for some of these but most of his cheating faced no punishment and got away with it. Genexwrecker making excuses.

Odd. You just joined recently, and this is the first thing you see? Very suspicious, don't you think?

Renji Asuka

Post #100 by Renji Asuka » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:37 pm

Jedx_EX wrote:
Sound4 wrote:He did get frozen for some of these but most of his cheating faced no punishment and got away with it. Genexwrecker making excuses.

Odd. You just joined recently, and this is the first thing you see? Very suspicious, don't you think?

How much you want to bet its Ingeniero on an alt...lol

Return to “Serious Discussions”