Public display of cheating allowed in DB, and shown on Youtube.

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
Lil Oldman
Mood:

Re: Public display of cheating allowed in DB, and shown on Youtube.

Post #61 by Lil Oldman » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:47 pm

Jedx_EX wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:
Now I know you and troglyte are friends. That explains a lot.

Could you ellaborate? that sounds so passive-agressive.

How was it aggressive?

Could you ellaborate? It sounds as if you are insinuating something.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #62 by Jedx_EX » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:11 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Could you ellaborate? that sounds so passive-agressive.

How was it aggressive?

I'm insinuating that they are friends. That's all. Other people don't see it as offensive.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #63 by Lil Oldman » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:18 pm

Jedx_EX wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:
How was it aggressive?

I'm insinuating that they are friends. That's all. Other people don't see it as offensive.

And who said I got offended?
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Ingeniero

Post #64 by Ingeniero » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:59 pm

Runzy wrote:
Ingeniero wrote:Oh boy, bait, my favourite dish. Lets have at it.

Imagine not knowing what a race is and then getting corrected by Christen57 then still acting like you know what a race is.

The fact that you need to bait to get any type of attention in 2021 just speaks of you, not the topic we should discuss, so I'll just move along.

Lmfao, someone who hates people from different countries does not make them "Racist" it's Xenophobia

This sentence makes me think it's a copypasta from paedophile and you just changed a couple of words.

which wouldn't even fit as Farfa is joking and not actually serious

"It's not racist if it is funny". I don't think I should add a lot here. You figure out why that is wrong by yourself.

Now Farfa has always been punished for his wrongdoings, You don't know how we handle things clearly, people are frozen and we use a strike system, feel free to read our rules.

I don't see specifics regarding the amount of strikes that make a ban. Is it baseball rules or do you make it up as you go?

Feel free to add something of value to the thread, or be disregarded as the gard lover saying nothing above.

Yikes imagine being this stubborn to notice your mistake that you make stupid comments. Humans were a mistake this poor planet. Also find it funny how old those links are lol. Anyway you're clearly trolling try harder next time.

"Wait, he knows we are trolling. I'll call him a troll to deflect it."
You do you man.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #65 by troglyte » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:54 pm

This whole thread makes me want to watch Farfa videos.

I think I'll watch one right now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhmnVqJyXdA
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Ingeniero

Post #66 by Ingeniero » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:37 pm

Anyone was asking me on proof of Coder being a bad judge? Here you go, triple feature. 3 Judges doing nothing. I think its on stream as well.

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=454834-29350296

Before anyone asks, yes. Yes I really like Monachs.

greg503

Post #67 by greg503 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:47 pm

Ingeniero wrote:Anyone was asking me on proof of Coder being a bad judge? Here you go, triple feature. 3 Judges doing nothing. I think its on stream as well.

TL:DR please specify, also if Wonder Magician was cl2 game 1 Trishula would have missed the timing and could not banish cards.
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #68 by Christen57 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:56 am

Ingeniero wrote:Anyone was asking me on proof of Coder being a bad judge? Here you go, triple feature. 3 Judges doing nothing. I think its on stream as well.

So it's only after 2 weeks from when I first asked for proof of 1245 being a bad judge do you finally present something, a replay from today, meaning you never had any evidence of him being a bad judge bad when I originally asked.

Never mind that, you realize 1245 ended up siding with you in the end, right? He even froze your opponent for wasting your time? Why would a bad judge do those things?

I'm sorry you spent over 90 minutes in this duel and lost a chunk of time you'll never get back because of this opponent of yours. I know what it feels like to have over 90 minutes of my time wasted by an ignorant opponent in rated myself, but that isn't any judge's fault. That's just what you need to expect sometimes in rated. You're going to have some ignorant opponents in rated. You're going to have absent minded opponents here and there who will fail to read cards who are much slower than others to pick up on things and will get confused randomly and start asking a bunch of dumb questions, wasting even more time. You're going to have bad players like these from time to time that will argue nonstop. I don't like it either. I wish every opponent in rated was decent and would never waste anybody's time, but unfortunately there are bad apples who will do that, and that is one of the things judges are for, to deal with those kinds of people.

Ingeniero

Post #69 by Ingeniero » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:10 am

greg503 wrote:

TL:DR please specify, also if Wonder Magician was cl2 game 1 Trishula would have missed the timing and could not banish cards.

First of all, you are right. This trish misses timing, like formula made old trish and BRD back in the day. I didn't even notice they kept printing When/You can cards. Neither me nor that one judge noticed, but you are correct.
Specify where? The last judge that came was Coder. He kept me 20 minutes with no chance to make a move repeating himself over and over when the opponent was clearly stalling. I told him to read chat and he surely didnt because it's the same actions as before.
20 minutes with game on board and no chance to even move. My opponent tried to ruleshark, lie, and many more but I had to remain on that one game for 80 minutes. It's all in the chat.
One judge before him even invented rules. That was kind of random.

I have to question, Did you watch the game and post "idk i dont care lole" with that TL:DR? That's odd to say the least.

Ingeniero

Post #70 by Ingeniero » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:20 am

Christen57 wrote:

So it's only after 2 weeks from when I first asked for proof of 1245 being a bad judge do you finally present something, a replay from today, meaning you never had any evidence of him being a bad judge bad when I originally asked.

Never mind that, you realize 1245 ended up siding with you in the end, right? He even froze your opponent for wasting your time? Why would a bad judge do those things?

I'm sorry you spent over 90 minutes in this duel and lost a chunk of time you'll never get back because of this opponent of yours. I know what it feels like to have over 90 minutes of my time wasted by an ignorant opponent in rated myself, but that isn't any judge's fault. That's just what you need to expect sometimes in rated. You're going to have some ignorant opponents in rated. You're going to have absent minded opponents here and there who will fail to read cards who are much slower than others to pick up on things and will get confused randomly and start asking a bunch of dumb questions, wasting even more time. You're going to have bad players like these from time to time that will argue nonstop. I don't like it either. I wish every opponent in rated was decent and would never waste anybody's time, but unfortunately there are bad apples who will do that, and that is one of the things judges are for, to deal with those kinds of people.

Oh, that user who purposely makes the font bigger to confuse everyone. Great. My reply below.

1) Yes, its been 2 weeks. LIOV just came to my country so I had to test the cards in rated. I see no other reason to go on rated than to test real life cards.
2) I was right and he froze the opponent. That's one way to see it, if you watch the beggining and the end. In the middle it's 80 minutes of
a) Game one me losing to a game loss because of a different judge not reading what I was saying.
b) 20 minutes of coder litterally reading the card to my opponent. I explained every action in detail and Coder only repeated them. He was being mocked over and over, and when I told him that he told me to shut up. Opponent left with "Oh crap Uber is here", proving me right again.
3) I can deal with opponents not knowing what my cards do. I have no problem explaining them as well, even when I dont have to. The problem here is you confusing that with my opponent timestalling and trolling. I played 3 o 4 games in rated, this being the last. In some, my opponents even asked me about the deck mid-siding. "Is domain searchable?" "Yes, the spell and traps are". That was the game before I believe.

I need to test the deck for IRL, and I don't care about losing imaginary internet points. What I do care is people here letting this happen.

Christen57

Post #71 by Christen57 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:46 pm

Ingeniero wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Oh, that user who purposely makes the font bigger to confuse everyone. Great. My reply below.

1) Yes, its been 2 weeks. LIOV just came to my country so I had to test the cards in rated. I see no other reason to go on rated than to test real life cards.
2) I was right and he froze the opponent. That's one way to see it, if you watch the beggining and the end. In the middle it's 80 minutes of
a) Game one me losing to a game loss because of a different judge not reading what I was saying.
b) 20 minutes of coder litterally reading the card to my opponent. I explained every action in detail and Coder only repeated them. He was being mocked over and over, and when I told him that he told me to shut up. Opponent left with "Oh crap Uber is here", proving me right again.
3) I can deal with opponents not knowing what my cards do. I have no problem explaining them as well, even when I dont have to. The problem here is you confusing that with my opponent timestalling and trolling. I played 3 o 4 games in rated, this being the last. In some, my opponents even asked me about the deck mid-siding. "Is domain searchable?" "Yes, the spell and traps are". That was the game before I believe.

I need to test the deck for IRL, and I don't care about losing imaginary internet points. What I do care is people here letting this happen.

No. Look at the logs again carefully and you will see why you received that game loss:

[26:09] Resource Judge #9929: "Do you have a response or not?"
[26:22] "No response, I was answering your question"
[26:38] Resource Judge #9929: "Okay, please continue the Duel."
[27:48] "Ill continue the duel now"
[27:51] Resource Judge #9929: "Ingeniero, I suggest you clearly communicate with your opponent what exactly is bothering you."
[29:13] Resource Judge #9929: "Continue the Duel, please."
[29:49] Resource Judge #9929: "Continue the Duel now."
[30:03] "Ill continue nwo"
[32:26] Resource Judge #9929: "I won't allow an appeal for this."
[32:30] Resource Judge #9929: "Continue the Duel. You've had enough time to think."
[37:59] Resource Judge #9929: "Continue the Duel."
[40:01] Resource Judge #9929: "I've resolved the issue you called for."
[40:04] "I will ask for an appeal again"
[40:08] Resource Judge #9929: "Unpause the game and continue."
[40:12] Resource Judge #9929: "Warnings cannot be appealed"
[40:57] Resource Judge #9929: "Continue the Duel now"
[41:24] Resource Judge #9929: "Right now, you are the one holding up the game."
[41:28] "Yes"
[41:30] "Yes I am"
[41:39] "I cannot play while being insulted"

[41:55] Resource Judge #9929: "You haven't been insulted."
[42:07] Resource Judge #9929: "Once they received their warning, they wanted to continue."
[42:07] "I havent?"
[42:14] Resource Judge #9929: "And you are holding up the game now for no reason."
[42:20] Resource Judge #9929: "30 seconds to continue the Duel, Ingeniero"
[42:25] "there is a reason"
[42:28] "and I have said it"
[42:37] "4 times and counting"
[43:08] Received a game loss by a judge

[43:26] Resource Judge #9929: "You will receive a warning for noncompliance on your account."

You received your game loss and warning on account for refusing to continue the duel after being told 8 times in a row to continue the duel. It had nothing to do with the judge "not reading" anything.

If you feel someone in rated keeps insulting you too much, you're better off just continuing play, then when the match is over, report them on the forums. It's not a good idea to call a judge and hold up a game because your opponent is being "mean".

b) 20 minutes of coder litterally reading the card to my opponent. I explained every action in detail and Coder only repeated them.

None of that would have started in the first place if you had simply shown your opponent what you were activating when they told you they couldn't see it:

[62:14] Declared effect of "Ehther the Heavenly Monarch" in hand (1/3)
[62:14] Shuffled hand
[62:17] Viewed GY
[62:24] "Banish Domain for it"

[62:25] "i cant see"
[62:27] Banished "Domain of the True Monarchs" from GY
[62:28] Stopped viewing GY

[62:38] "whats happening"
[62:49] "Good thing this is live"
[62:55] "I will call judge again"
[63:03] Called a judge for Cheating

[63:03] "?????"

Your opponent says they didn't get time to see the effect activated in your hand, and instead of just showing them what effect you were using so you can quickly finish up the duel, you call a judge for cheating.

You called a judge for cheating because your opponent simply wanted to know what you were activating.

You called a judge because you decided that wanting more time to read an effect is the same as cheating.

So because you didn't feel like taking 20 seconds to explain to your opponent what effect you were using, a judge had to come and spend 20 minutes explaining it for you.

You made a judge come and spend a long time explain something that you could have easily explained yourself in no time.

He was being mocked over and over, and when I told him that he told me to shut up. Opponent left with "Oh crap Uber is here", proving me right again.

Nobody was "being mocked" here. 1245 simply asked you to stop talking for moment so he could focus on handling the situation.

[79:00] "You shouldnt have to explain this"
[79:03] Resource Judge #1245: "Ingeniero please be patient."
[79:05] "No"
[79:16] "You havent been here for 80 minutes with game on board"

[79:18] Resource Judge #1245: "Ingeniero i'ma sking you to be patient, so please"
[79:28] "you proceeded when I needed info, whether i look it up or syou show me"
[79:33] "i need to understand before we move"

[79:37] "Ok but why are you explaining the text?"
[79:39] "im just trying to restore that understanding"
[79:48] "so i can confidently say"

[79:49] Resource Judge #1245: "Ingeniero I will not ask again, i'm resolving the issue, and would like your silence unless you are asked for something, thank you"

There was nothing wrong with him telling you to be patient. Some judges need to be free from distractions in order to resolve certain issues, and they can't concentrate if you keep distracting them with all your talking.

Ingeniero

Post #72 by Ingeniero » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:36 pm

You cut the whole chat to push your perspective and straight up lie. Why should I keep answering these things when every time I have is "Well I don't care about your explanation"?
I refuse. Anyone can read the ENTIRE chat and see by themselves you are cutting most of the chat in a poor attempt of making me look like a bad guy.

Final note: Did you cut the part where my opponent asked me to show him the card? No, because he never did that. Opponent was trying to get the match cancelled.
Did you cut the part where I tell the judge that my opponent never asked me for to keep the card revealed? Yes, yes you did : )

I said that in the game and I'll repeat it here. That's a whole lotta text to say nothing.

Christen57

Post #73 by Christen57 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:37 pm

Ingeniero wrote:You cut the whole chat to push your perspective and straight up lie. Why should I keep answering these things when every time I have is "Well I don't care about your explanation"?
I refuse. Anyone can read the ENTIRE chat and see by themselves you are cutting most of the chat in a poor attempt of making me look like a bad guy.

Final note: Did you cut the part where my opponent asked me to show him the card? No, because he never did that. Opponent was trying to get the match cancelled.
Did you cut the part where I tell the judge that my opponent never asked me for to keep the card revealed? Yes, yes you did : )

I said that in the game and I'll repeat it here. That's a whole lotta text to say nothing.

You cut the whole chat to push your perspective and straight up lie.

It's not a lie that you were told a total of at least 8 times to continue the duel and received a game loss for not continuing the duel when told to do so.

It's not a lie that you could have saved a lot of time by simply showing the opponent your monster in your hand after activating it's effect when your opponent said they couldn't see it and didn't know what was happening.

It's not a lie that judges need to be able to concentrate and can't do so under a bunch of distractions.

Anyone can read the ENTIRE chat and see by themselves you are cutting most of the chat in a poor attempt of making me look like a bad guy.

I'm not trying to make you look like anything. I'm trying to tell you that you need to continue when told to do so by a judge, to wait until after the duel is over to report mean players, to reveal and explain your cards if you can so a judge doesn't have to, and to let judges concentrate if they say they need it.

At this point, maybe you should have just let him get it cancelled to avoid wasting any more time. You said yourself that you "don't care about losing imaginary internet points" anyways.

Why didn't you keep the card revealed though? The opponent said "i cant see" and "whats happening". You could have (and certainly should have) shown them the card so they could see, told them what was happening, and been done with the duel much quicker, but instead you decided that not being able to see something, as well as wondering what's happening, are both considered cheating, and called a judge for that, wasting even more time than you needed.

Renji Asuka

Post #74 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:37 pm

Ingeniero wrote:You cut the whole chat to push your perspective and straight up lie. Why should I keep answering these things when every time I have is "Well I don't care about your explanation"?

I'm going to have to tear you a new asshole now.

First 2 minutes of this replay: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=454834-29350296
You were giving your opponent the go ahead on his plays.

Then from 2 minutes to 9:42 seconds, you and your opponent was communicating just fine.

Then from 9:44 to 12:05 Your opponent went to T.G. Wonder Magician in response to Domain's activation. Which is a legal play, you claim you are thinking when Trishula was going to banish your Domain and Return of the monarchs and wanted an explanation.

Then for some reason at 12:10, you state "So you can rush me but I cant rush you?" followed by "Is that what you are saying?"

In which your opponent NEVER RUSHED YOU ONCE.

Then from 12:19 to 18:43 you both bicker. Sure your opponent did say something they shouldn't have, but then you tell "they have to write their plays" despite YOU and YOUR opponent been declaring effects? I'm just saying that whole situation would had been avoided if you just let his Synchro resolve SINCE YOU HAD NO response available, instead YOU chose to waste you and your opponent's time. And if I was a judge, I would had seen that as a malicious stalling or slow playing.

To make matters worse, at 19:24, a judge comes in asking what the issue is, your opponent lets him know that YOU refused to advance the game state.

You THEN at 19:46 tell the judge that YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE ISSUE IS, and told the judge to check logs.

At 19:54 your opponent tells the judge that you refuse to let Trishula's effect resolve.

At 20:16 you essentially tell the judge that your opponent is LYING. Despite that is EXACTLY what you were doing, refusing to resolve Trishula.

At 21:17 you state "I don't see the need to say anything else. Judge you can check the logs and the chat. If there is any question I will answer them" by being a pretentious prick. As if you're better than everyone else.

At 21: 37, the judge states "What exactly do you want to do in this situation, Ingeniero?"

You respond with at 22:19 with "I would like to know what is happening for starters. I asked when he was chaining Wonder Magician and he started insulting me and my mental health" then was followed up with at 22:10 "Then he called you" In which YOU FLAT OUT LIED TO THE JUDGE. You know DAMN well what was going on while acting all innocent. Your opponent TOLD YOU what was going on. You just didn't like what your opponent was able to do because you wouldn't be able to Domain lock that turn.

Then at 22:40 you CONTINUE TO LIE to the judge with "I don't know why but he did"

Then at 23:14 your opponent responds with "i think the logs show more interaction on your part and less insulting on my part. and the reason for the call is because i clearly defined when the chain was happening and whats occuring" Followed by "and he still hasnt banished spells" 4 seconds later. In which while he may had said something to insult you, the fact that he did CLEARLY DEFINE WHAT WAS HAPPENING was true.

Then at 23:29, your opponent states "judge this is a straight troll that needs a ban lol", in which I fucking agree with him, you should had been frozen because you're either trolling, or you're flat out lying about the situation.

At 23:40 the judge responds with "They very clearly answered what they were chaining Wonder Magician to ,multiple times even." which I had already pointed out TO YOU.

Then at 23:40 you respond to your opponent with "When a judge is called, the game should stop" while is true, you refused to proceed with the game state. Which IS THE REASON WHY THE JUDGE WAS CALLED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Then at 23:50, you respond to the judge with "They did?". Don't be acting like you didn't read what they were saying, there is already evidence of that. So again, you're lying here with the attempt to look oblivious.

Then at 24:12 you state "Before this: "dasniel has called a judge dasniel: judges are fast today idm dasniel: hope you get mental help bud" Which I already covered, but don't try to change the subject to get yourself out of hot water. Also the judge already took care of that and warned the opponent.

At 24:38 your opponent states "and before that i explained what was happening and you still didnt proceed and once again as I explained" In which I already covered this TWICE.

At 24:50 the judge states "If you don't have a response to Trishula's effect, please banish your cards." to get you to advance the game state, LIKE YOU SHOULD HAD almost 15 minutes ago or so.

From 24:57 to 25:14, your opponent realized their mistake and apologized.

At 25:16 "I activated domain. I saw no response (I admit I could have waited more time for it but you can check the pace of his turn and the on in mine) and he said to wait" which is IRRELEVANT. You just wanted to maliciously stall your opponent.

At 25:28 your opponent states "he is clearly trolling here", which at this point you had to be. Then follows up with "idk how this isnt a ban situation", which frankly imo, you'd be permafrozen honestly.

At 25:40 you state "He started summoning and targeted for a monster that doesnt target, implying its resolving", you CLEARLY had no response, you CHOSE not to advance the game state, MIND YOU, the judge already TOLD YOU TO ADVANCE THE GAME STATE AND YOU HAVEN'T YET. You literally had 50 seconds to advance the game state and you haven't.

Your opponent at 25:40 also states "hes wasted like 20 minutes" which YOU HAVE.

The judge states at 26:03 "I already said you can chain to Trishual", mind you this is the 2nd time the judge TOLD YOU TO ADVANCE THE GAME STATE BY PLAYING THE GOD DAMN GAME.

At 26:08 you reply with "ok".

Your opponent at the same time states "So did I".

At 26:09 the judge asks you "Do you have a response or not?", which this is now the THIRD TIME to get you to make your play.

At 26:22 you reply with "No response, I was answering your question" then 2 seconds later with "Trish resolves", if it did you would had banished the cards instead of waiting 15 seconds, even your opponent is getting fed up with your bullshit.

At 26:34 your opponent STILL WAITING ON YOU states "apparently not because you havent resolved it". More proof of your malicious stalling. then 3 seconds later "banish your spells"

Then at 26:38 you state "well" if Trish resolve JUST FUCKING RESOLVE IT.

At 26:38, the judge states "Okay, please continue the Duel." which is now his 4th time TELLING YOU TO CONTINUE THE DUEL.

Then at 26:41 you state "what are you removing/", frankly YOU WERE TOLD MULTIPLE FUCKING TIMES WHAT TO BANISH. So the idea you had "no idea what was being banished" WAS BULLSHIT and you FUCKING KNOW IT.

At 26:59 the judge states "They already told you: your spells" which YOU ALREADY KNEW, and FYI #9929 has A LOT of patience for your bullshit your pulling.

At 27:00 "I cant choose for you and the game stopped when you called judge" THE JUDGE HAS TOLD YOU 5 TIMES NOW TO CONTINUE THE DUEL. More proof of your malicious stalling. There is 0 reason for you to wait almost a whole minute to continue the fucking duel when you were told to the first fucking time.

At 27:03 Your opponent states "i used the game to point at them which counts as selection", which is something that EVERYONE DOES EVEN FOR NON TARGETING EFFECTS. And you HAVE YET TO CONTINUE THE GAME.

At 27:05 you FINALLY banished Domain and Return of the Monarchs. Which SHOULD NOT had taken you that long.

At 27:07 your opponent states "and I said several times" and they have.

The judge also at the same time states "Please don't try to be obtuse here", which YOU FRANKLY ARE BEING OBTUSE.

From 27:08 to 27:14 your opponent is getting really tired of your bullshit. And asks if you'd be getting a warning.

At 27:26 you state "Judge, you are assuming things that are incorrect", which is again, you're fucking lying at this point, you know damn well you're being fucking difficult just for the sake of being difficult.

then at 27:41 "you can check the logs and the chat to see what my opponent said and did" My god, I already went through this shit. How are you still not frozen from your crap?

Then at 27:48 you state "Ill continue the duel now" WHICH IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD HAD DONE WHEN YOU WERE TOLD TO THE FIRST FUCKING TIME.

At 27:51 the judge states "Ingeniero, I suggest you clearly communicate with your opponent what exactly is bothering you."

At 27:59 you state "Now? ok" If you actually cared about the duel, you would had continued it when you were told to the first time.

At 28:07 Judge tells you "You never once mentioned anything to them about what you wanted to do or what the problem with the situation was." Which is true, you haven't.

From 28:18 to 28:53 you go on about how your opponent insulted your mental health, talk about how the opponent said to play despite a judge call, and he is "goating", which I think you mean "goading", then you say your opponent is lying about malicious intent. Frankly, a lot to unpack here, no, no one insulted your mental health, from the way you been behaving, you do need some help with your mental health and stop being fucking toxic. No he didn't "goad" you. Then you obviously lie about you not having malicious intent. I'm willing to bet that the only reason you decided to be this fucking toxic, is just for this thread for "proof". Which really just makes an ass out of you.

During this time frame, your opponent is getting even more fed up with your crap.

At 29:13, the judge tells you to continue the duel. For what, the 5th or 6th time now? So how are you not maliciously stalling at this point?

At 29:14 you state "How many more? I have some time but not a lot" I assume this was in regards to trish, it says up to 3, and you only had 2 cards on field, so obviously there couldn't be any more to banish. You're being obtuse here.

At 29:19 the judge states "I've resolved whatever issues there were." Frankly they haven't if you still won't play, but that's my opinion.

From 29:20 to 29:31, you are still maliciously stalling the game with your bullshit.

At 29:46 the judge states "I didn't ask anything. I just told you to communicate properly", which obviously isn't entirely true. But you have YET TO CONTINUE THE DUEL LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD.

At 29:49 the Judge is telling you ONCE AGAIN to continue the duel.

At 30:01 you state "I said I would continue and you asked me that" SO FUCKING PLAY YOU WERE TOLD YOU SO MANY FUCKING TIMES TO CONTINUE STOP SAYING YOU WILL AND JUST FUCKING DO IT.

At 30:03 you state "I will continue now", you SHOULD HAD CONTINUED WHEN YOU WERE TOLD TO THE FIRST FUCKING TIME.

At 30:28 to 30:55 your opponent, while makes a good point, won't give you time to think and the judge takes care of it.

From 31:39 to 32:13 your opponent is asking the judge about how much it'd take for you to get banned for slow play.

From 32:15 "Judge I'll appeal, cant play like this", You can't appeal, there is nothing for you to appeal, you were told to play MULTIPLE TIMES SO FUCKING PLAY OR LEAVE THAT GAME.

At 32:26, the judge denies your appeal.

At 32:30, the judge tells you that you had enough time to think, and that you need to play, ONCE AGAIN.

At 32:42, you then finally make a fucking play, how hard was that?

At 35:06, you call the judge for cheating.

At 36:09 to 36:26 you state "I will call judge because you asked for a response an when given none you attempted an illegal resolution, I am informing you why the judge call is being made, something you didnt do before"

At 37:05 the judge comes in with "Hey there, what's the issue?"

At 37:17 the opponent explains the issue "hey i messed up and tried to activate evolution"

At 37:57 the judge issues a minor warning to your opponent...the fact you weren't issued any warnings yet, is a fucking miracle...

At this point, I'm getting mentally exhausted as from especially when you bring up MORE irrelevant crap. The judge has already told you to continue the duel. How you're not banned at this point is appalling.

You then ask for an appeal at 40:04 despite issuing the warning for both illegal activations. You have to be trolling at this point.

At 40:08 the judge flat out tells you to unpause and to continue the fucking game. Then tells you warnings cannot be appealed.

At 40:20 you tell the judge its not for the warning. Problem is, appeals are only meant for a re-evaluation of the situation if you believe the judge took an incorrect action, they have took the correct action in this case so just FUCKING PLAY THE FUCKING GAME.

At 40:32 you state "It's for the disrespect that makes the game unplayable", which fun fact, isn't something you can appeal for. You're literally wasting everyone's time that is involved.

At 40:52 the judge said they resolved the issue. Then tells you to continue 5 seconds later. Again, you ignoring the judge tells me you should be frozen at this point.

At 41:03 your opponent states "judge, he's abusing the system of complaints to avoid accepting imminent defeat, doing anything but forcing him to unpause or ban him is not resolving the issue" Frankly, I feel bad for him, because you're only doing this because you know you lost this game.

At 41:10 you state "And it will keep happening" This...is either admitting you're abusing the system, or its just an awkward timing, given the time frame, its you admitting to abusing the system. Otherwise, it'd be a lot shorter of a time frame to type that.

At 41:24 the judge states once again "Right now, you are the one holding up the game.", which you have been for nearly what almost 30 minutes now?

From 41:28 you acknowledge that you are holding up the game state because of your opponent, despite you actually disrespecting your opponent at this point for the bullshit you been pulling. Then making the claim you were insulted.

41:57 both the judge and your opponent say otherwise. Get over it.

At 42:07 the judge states "Once they received their warning, they wanted to continue." And now you have both the judge and the opponent wanting the duel to continue.

At 42:07 you reply with "I haven't?" No you obviously weren't insulted, but if you want to be so badly, you're a fucking moron.

At 42:14 the judge states "And you are holding up the game now for no reason." which has been true for about 30 minutes now.

At 42:20 the judge states "30 seconds to continue the Duel, Ingeniero"

You then receive your game loss at 43:08, which fun fact, you even GAINED a tiny bit of time.

From 43:13 to 43:18 your opponent is shocked you only got a game loss instead of a match loss. And frankly, that should had been the action that was taken. I feel really bad for your opponent.

At 43:26 the judge states "You will receive a warning for noncompliance on your account."

At 43:38 you ask the judge "And that's not counted, what he just said" Sorry what he stated, isn't against the rules, he just knows you're going to prolong this even MORE.

At 44:00 your opponent states "judge i'm clearly being held hostage in this duel" Frankly, you are holding him hostage in the duel, also that made me chuckle a bit.

At 44:07 your opponent follows up with "how are you forcing it to proceed?" To answer that, I have no fucking clue. You should had been FROZEN A LONG TIME AGO.

At 44:13 your opponent follows up with "he's clearly demonstrated malicious intent", which you already have.

Then you reply with at 44:16 "That is not mockery in your judge opinion" no it isn't mockery, because you know damn well what you been doing.

At 44:49 the judge tells you that you have 1 minute to finish siding.

At 44:59 the judge tells you to have a nice duel.

At 45:02 you state "there is time limit for siding" after the shit you been pulling for the last 35 minutes now, yes.

Geezus fucking christ, you decide to start shit again, okay here we go again.

At 60:02, you called a judge for "cheating" when no cheating has occured, all because your opponent wanted to read your cards.

At 60:10 judge comes in AGAIN this time Judge 1245 asking what the issue is.

From 60:13 to 60:45 you explain to the judge on why you called them, all because you...don't know what the issue is? DID YOU NOT FUCKING READ WHAT THE OPPONENT TOLD YOU, THEY SAID THEY WERE READING YOUR FUCKING CARDS YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER.

From 60:53 to 61:04 your opponent tells the judge that they were trying to figure out what was going on.

From 60:15 you tell the judge to check logs...BRUH....I can't even...there was LITERALLY 0 FUCKING REASON FOR THIS FUCKING CALL.

Things get straightened out really quickly this time...

At 62:14 you declared the effect of Ehther the Heavenly Monarch. You then proceed to banish Domain.

At 62:25 your opponent didn't see what was activating and tells you clearly in chat.

At 62:49 you state "Good thing this is live" then follow it up 6 seconds later with "I will call judge again" then you call for a judge for "cheating", despite you're the one cheating at this point since your opponent doesn't know what activated.

At 63:57 you state "Opponent is timestalling. All I will say. You can keep typing if you like" which is YOU FUCKING LYING YOU SACK OF SHIT. You LITERALLY STALLED THIS GAME FOR PROBABLY 40 MINUTES NOW BECAUSE OF YOUR BULLSHIT.

At 64:24 Judge 1245 comes in again asking what the issue is.

At 64:40 your opponent replies with "hi opponent wont let me read card of eff he activate in hand", which is true, you wouldn't let him read it.

At 64:52 you state "Opponent is time stalling" NO STOP FUCKING LYING. Then you follow up with "I want to proceed but I cant" Which is bullshit and you fucking know it.

At 64:59 your opponent replies with "im allowed to read the card hes activating right???" And yes, he has EVERY RIGHT TO READ YOUR FUCKING CARDS.

At 65:31 your opponent states "this is the second time hes abused judge system" which is frankly true.

At 65:32 the judge states "if you activate a card, you should give your opponent the time to read it" Which is fucking true.

At 65:38 you reply with "sure" to the judge.

At 65:39 the judge follows up with "if it stays in hand, they maybe cannot see it"

At 65:42 your opponent says that this isn't acceptable, frankly I agree with the opponent, how you been behaving and acting this entire match that should had taken 30 minutes tops, is frankly appalling.

At 65:59 you state "Opponent didnt declare phases so im in m1"

At 66:36 the judge replies with "how are you in M1? I see you have passed turn"

At 69:04 the judge replies with "dasniel you realize you can type the card name in the logs and it pulls up its text right?" Which I had no idea was even a thing, the fact stuff like that isn't advertised anywhere, how would anyone know realistically?

At 69:51 to 75:23, your opponent can't actually see the card and now he was getting sharked hard by you and the judge.

At 75:28 you STRAIGHT UP TROLL HIM with "Judge I shouldnt have to wait 15 minutes, no reason given, when I have game on board" which is EXACTLY what YOU PUT HIM THROUGH FOR 40+ FUCKING MINUTES.

Your opponent continues to get sharked because YOU MADE PLAYS WITHOUT HIS OKAY. Fun fact, typically, you're not allowed to make a play without the opponent giving you the okay. You don't get to act like the victim here.

At 79:00 you state "You shouldnt have to explain this", maybe you should actually WAIT for your opponent to give you the okay before making plays. To make matters worse, you continued to play while your opponent was chatting with the judge so he didn't get to have a proper response to figure what is happening.

At 79:03 the judge replies to you with "Ingeniero please be patient." in which you replied with "No", followed by "You havent been here for 80 minutes with game on board" Fun fact, you CAUSED THE GAME TO LAST THAT FUCKING LONG. NOT INCLUDING THE FACT THAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE FUCKING GAME ON BOARD AT ALL.

At 79:18 judge tells you to be patient once more.

At 79:28 Your opponent states "you proceeded when I needed info, whether i look it up or syou show me", which fun fact, you continued when you SHOULDN'T had been able to.

Then you proceed to tell the judge at 79:37 "Ok but why are you explaining the text?", probably so that there is understanding of what is happening cause a lot happened when you should not had been able to make the play that you did. Because you INSTANTLY summoned Aether AND fun fact, used its effect to SS another monarch while pitching monarch cards. Which WAS ILLEGAL BECAUSE HE HAD A POTENTIALLY LEGAL ACTIVATION for all you knew.

At 79:49 the judge responds with "Ingeniero I will not ask again, i'm resolving the issue, and would like your silence unless you are asked for something, thank you" which is a nice way to say shut the fuck up.

The fact you didn't even get frozen after YOU MALICIOULSY PUT YOUR OPPONENT THROUGH ALL THAT FUCKING SHIT. That was the WRONG CALL to make on the first judge's part.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Ingeniero

Post #75 by Ingeniero » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:47 pm

Would you read a wall of text that starts with "I'm going to have to tear you a new asshole now."?
That's my first question. I don't know you and I don't do things incomplete, so if I start I need to finish.
Answer that for starters.

Genexwrecker

Post #76 by Genexwrecker » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:48 pm

Thank you for bringing that duel to my attention i will review the replay and determine if further actions are needed for the stalling
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Renji Asuka

Post #77 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:50 pm

Ingeniero wrote:Would you read a wall of text that starts with "I'm going to have to tear you a new asshole now."?
That's my first question. I don't know you and I don't do things incomplete, so if I start I need to finish.
Answer that for starters.

Its just a break down of what happened in your duel + my view on the matter.

And FYI, if you even attempt to respond to it, watch what you say, because I will see right through your bullshit.

Ingeniero

Post #78 by Ingeniero » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:00 pm

Again, you are trying to sound smart while insulting and threatening me. That's not what smart people do. You are contradicting yourself in the introduction of a 3.809 words (Counted by Word).

Also, it's not a breakdown, but your perspective on it. For starters, "Then from 9:44 to 12:05 Your opponent went to T.G. Wonder Magician in response to Domain's activation. Which is a legal play, you claim you are thinking when Trishula was going to banish your Domain and Return of the monarchs and wanted an explanation." you say that and I never said I had no response to the effect of trish (Which later we found here couldn't even trigger). He started targetting the cards and trishula doesn't target. You can see here as well he was rushing me to resolve a card which I couldn't even respond to.

You contradicted yourself 4 times in the first 2 paragraphs, and you didn't answer my question because, and I'm guessing here, you wouldn't answer properly.

Now, about your brand new asshole

Renji Asuka

Post #79 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:09 pm

Ingeniero wrote:Again, you are trying to sound smart while insulting and threatening me. That's not what smart people do. You are contradicting yourself in the introduction of a 3.809 words (Counted by Word).

Also, it's not a breakdown, but your perspective on it. For starters, "Then from 9:44 to 12:05 Your opponent went to T.G. Wonder Magician in response to Domain's activation. Which is a legal play, you claim you are thinking when Trishula was going to banish your Domain and Return of the monarchs and wanted an explanation." you say that and I never said I had no response to the effect of trish (Which later we found here couldn't even trigger). He started targetting the cards and trishula doesn't target. You can see here as well he was rushing me to resolve a card which I couldn't even respond to.

You contradicted yourself 4 times in the first 2 paragraphs, and you didn't answer my question because, and I'm guessing here, you wouldn't answer properly.

And here we go, first off clicking cards, doesn't mean those cards were targeted through a card effect. Which I already explained.

Next, that time frame, was a breakdown of what was going on in that period. Also we both know you couldn't respond to it, but there was 0 reason to make him wait. The only reason you made him wait, is because you knew you were going to lose game 1. You then proceeded to maliciously stall him at every opportunity and even LIE about the situations.

Just like you're lying right now. Each of the time frames was a literal breakdown of what was happening using words that were stated EXACTLY and THEN stating my opinion. Which is still doing what? Oh right, breaking down what happened and giving my opinion as I stated already.

The fact you clearly didn't read starts to really show with that shitty response. So how about you take a knife, cut the bullshit and stop lying. It won't do you any good.

Ingeniero

Post #80 by Ingeniero » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:30 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Ingeniero wrote:Again, you are trying to sound smart while insulting and threatening me. That's not what smart people do. You are contradicting yourself in the introduction of a 3.809 words (Counted by Word).

And here we go, first off clicking cards, doesn't mean those cards were targeted through a card effect. Which I already explained.

Why was he clicking cards when the trish doesnt target? Furthermore when the judge came, he said the opponent has already picked, so that judge contradicts you as welll.

Next, that time frame, was a breakdown of what was going on in that period. Also we both know you couldn't respond to it, but there was 0 reason to make him wait. The only reason you made him wait, is because you knew you were going to lose game 1. You then proceeded to maliciously stall him at every opportunity and even LIE about the situations.

It wasn't a breakdown, and I explained why. If you are going of the "well you didnt have a response anyways" then what is stoppping you from using that same argument in the last game. Again, contradiction.
"You then proceeded to maliciously stall him at every opportunity and even LIE about the situations." This isn't a contradiction as much as a lie on your side, accusing me of something I already proved wrong.

Just like you're lying right now. Each of the time frames was a literal breakdown of what was happening using words that were stated EXACTLY and THEN stating my opinion. Which is still doing what? Oh right, breaking down what happened and giving my opinion as I stated already.

Again, passing opinions as facts is just a easy to show.

The fact you clearly didn't read starts to really show with that shitty response. So how about you take a knife, cut the bullshit and stop lying. It won't do you any good.

You still haven't answered my first question lol. This is funny. You are funny.

He wants me to read 3.809 words but he can't reply to a simple sentence.
He went ballista, squad. He's cockadoodledoo. I probably have more ygo puns, give me a sec.
If you are going to insult and threaten me I get to make fun of you trying to sound smart. That's the rules :)

Return to “Serious Discussions”