Public display of cheating allowed in DB, and shown on Youtube.

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
PENMASTER

Re: Public display of cheating allowed in DB, and shown on Youtube.

Post #21 by PENMASTER » Mon May 17, 2021 12:46 am

Ingeniero wrote:@PENMASTER
The racist bit is maybe the one that bothers me less. It's only annoying that he mocks every non-english speaker. "Is too late" mocking the french, "Fala Galera" mocking the Brazilians, and with spanish, well, pick a video.
Assuming they are sincere, I appreciate your words. I kept answering to that moderator and now I see he has a Gardevoir pron picture, so I take the blame for taking him seriously. I guess I only see the best in people when I can.
Regarding DistantCoder, I have watched maybe 2 or 3 videos ever and, well, I can't explain how he's still a judge here. I'm not going into that rabbit hile. I guess it's one of those situation where basic ruling knowledge gets you far, like the old TCG judge program where the "hardest" question was "Can you negate Mystic Tomato with Royal Oppresion?"
No, no you cannot.

i meant my words and I watched farfa yesterday and there is a small truth to all that stuff just saying with like over 3-4 things of recorded cheating at least he def should be banned or perma set to beginner plus maybe slowplay due to watching chat so much and like not playing and switching over to coder he is a shit judge one time a dude didn't do anything for 30 seconds as the turn had gone by 2 phases and said he had a resp in the mp and coder said he had to go back to the mp cause they have to consent to it and the only thing ill say I like about how farfa plays is SILENCE IS FUCKING CONSENT
love2hate

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #22 by Jedx_EX » Thu May 27, 2021 2:28 am

The racist bit is maybe the one that bothers me less. It's only annoying that he mocks every non-english speaker. "Is too late" mocking the french, "Fala Galera" mocking the Brazilians, and with spanish, well, pick a video.
Assuming they are sincere, I appreciate your words. I kept answering to that moderator and now I see he has a Gardevoir pron picture, so I take the blame for taking him seriously. I guess I only see the best in people when I can.
Regarding DistantCoder, I have watched maybe 2 or 3 videos ever and, well, I can't explain how he's still a judge here. I'm not going into that rabbit hile. I guess it's one of those situation where basic ruling knowledge gets you far, like the old TCG judge program where the "hardest" question was "Can you negate Mystic Tomato with Royal Oppresion?"
No, no you cannot.

*She

Christen57

Post #23 by Christen57 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:13 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:I have access to far more information than you. stop being an sjw.

sjw? :|

It stands for Social Justice Warrior. You can read more about it here.
https://www.reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/2fkxk9/eli5_the_term_sjw_or_social_justice_warrior_and/
https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueAskReddit/comments/56ace3/what_specifically_makes_a_person_a_sjw/

No, no you cannot.

"Non-english" is not a race.

"French," "Brazilian," and "Spanish" aren't races either. French and Spanish are languages, while Brazilian is a nationality.

Can you link to any of the videos of DistantCoder being a bad judge?

Ingeniero

Post #24 by Ingeniero » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:45 am

I'm kind of speechless.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/France
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain
Even for a Farfa fan this may be too edgy 13 y.o. of a reply.

I had to read this twice. I thought I misread but here you are. Maybe Spain and France were not countries when you started to make that post?
You tried to be ironic by linking a basic Reddit post, and ended up sounding like a redditor yourself.
Again, speechless.

Christen57

Post #25 by Christen57 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:19 pm

Ingeniero wrote:I'm kind of speechless.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/France
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain
Even for a Farfa fan this may be too edgy 13 y.o. of a reply.

I had to read this twice. I thought I misread but here you are. Maybe Spain and France were not countries when you started to make that post?
You tried to be ironic by linking a basic Reddit post, and ended up sounding like a redditor yourself.
Again, speechless.

I may be a redditor but I'm still right. French and Spanish are languages, not races, and France and Spain are also not races, they're countries.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #26 by Jedx_EX » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:53 pm

Ingeniero wrote:
V

Ingeniero

Post #27 by Ingeniero » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:17 pm

I may be a redditor but I'm still right. French and Spanish are languages, not races, and France and Spain are also not races, they're countries.

Ok you got it. First your were embarrasing stupid but now it's fun stupid. Now I can laugh without feeling bad.
Feel free to think races are whatever you want them to be. No debate here.
Cheers m80.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #28 by Lil Oldman » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:27 pm

Ingeniero wrote:

Ok you got it. First your were embarrasing stupid but now it's fun stupid. Now I can laugh without feeling bad.
Cheers m80.

what is a race? :|
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #29 by troglyte » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:23 pm

The only thing I've learned from reading this thread is that Ingeniero not only hates Farfa, but he is also a redditor.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Christen57

Post #30 by Christen57 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:02 pm

Ingeniero wrote:

Cheers m80.

Why can't you attack my arguments instead of me? Calling me all these names isn't a rebuttal.

Ingeniero

Post #31 by Ingeniero » Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:56 am

Why? Because it's bait. That's why. Playing defensive doesn't give you any arguments.
Here you are, saying farfa is not racist because spanish speakers, french and brazilians aren't a race. What else can I add to that? I rather just say "You do you man". I know the difference between someone who doesn't know, and someone who doesn't want to know. What would be the point of continuing with you? It'd be an infinite back and forth of you not taking anything said in the thread as valid. No need.
I still come back to this thread to check if there's any actual rebuttal. I'm stupid hopeful like that.

Renji Asuka

Post #32 by Renji Asuka » Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:45 am

Ingeniero wrote:What would be the point of continuing with you? It'd be an infinite back and forth of you not taking anything said in the thread as valid. No need.

So why did you reply if it is pointless? You obviously chose to, so this argument doesn't work out.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Christen57

Post #33 by Christen57 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:47 am

Ingeniero wrote:Why? Because it's bait. That's why. Playing defensive doesn't give you any arguments.
Here you are, saying farfa is not racist because spanish speakers, french and brazilians aren't a race. What else can I add to that? I rather just say "You do you man". I know the difference between someone who doesn't know, and someone who doesn't want to know. What would be the point of continuing with you? It'd be an infinite back and forth of you not taking anything said in the thread as valid. No need.
I still come back to this thread to check if there's any actual rebuttal. I'm stupid hopeful like that.

What about DistantCoder? You mentioned you had videos of him or something and "can't explain how he's still a judge here"? What did you mean by that? Did he do something wrong as a judge?

Runzy
Mood:

Post #34 by Runzy » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:37 am

Imagine not knowing what a race is and then getting corrected by Christen57 then still acting like you know what a race is. Lmfao, someone who hates people from different countries does not make them "Racist" it's Xenophobia, which wouldn't even fit as Farfa is joking and not actually serious. Now Farfa has always been punished for his wrongdoings, You don't know how we handle things clearly, people are frozen and we use a strike system, feel free to read our rules. https://www.duelingbook.com/rules
DB Judge 20/09/2017. 21/11/2023 - Present.
Retired: 15/12/2021 & 26/12/2022
Konami RC-1 & PC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami DC-1 Certified (March 2019)

Ingeniero

Post #35 by Ingeniero » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:31 pm

Oh boy, bait, my favourite dish. Lets have at it.

Imagine not knowing what a race is and then getting corrected by Christen57 then still acting like you know what a race is.

The fact that you need to bait to get any type of attention in 2021 just speaks of you, not the topic we should discuss, so I'll just move along.

Lmfao, someone who hates people from different countries does not make them "Racist" it's Xenophobia

This sentence makes me think it's a copypasta from paedophile and you just changed a couple of words.

which wouldn't even fit as Farfa is joking and not actually serious

"It's not racist if it is funny". I don't think I should add a lot here. You figure out why that is wrong by yourself.

Now Farfa has always been punished for his wrongdoings, You don't know how we handle things clearly, people are frozen and we use a strike system, feel free to read our rules.

I don't see specifics regarding the amount of strikes that make a ban. Is it baseball rules or do you make it up as you go?

Feel free to add something of value to the thread, or be disregarded as the gard lover saying nothing above.

greg503

Post #36 by greg503 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:19 pm

Ingeniero wrote:Oh boy, bait, my favourite dish. Lets have at it.

Imagine not knowing what a race is and then getting corrected by Christen57 then still acting like you know what a race is.

The fact that you need to bait to get any type of attention in 2021 just speaks of you, not the topic we should discuss, so I'll just move along.

Lmfao, someone who hates people from different countries does not make them "Racist" it's Xenophobia

This sentence makes me think it's a copypasta from paedophile and you just changed a couple of words.

"It's not racist if it is funny". I don't think I should add a lot here. You figure out why that is wrong by yourself.

Now Farfa has always been punished for his wrongdoings, You don't know how we handle things clearly, people are frozen and we use a strike system, feel free to read our rules.

I don't see specifics regarding the amount of strikes that make a ban. Is it baseball rules or do you make it up as you go?

Feel free to add something of value to the thread, or be disregarded as the gard lover saying nothing above.

Do you think that Farfa mocking Spanish/Portuguese/Italian is racist or hateful?
Buy Floowandereeze

Ingeniero

Post #37 by Ingeniero » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:10 pm

I think it's wrong first of all. Mocking a group of people who did nothing to you, because of their gender, nationality, race, ethnicity is wrong. This is not a hard concept to understand.
If someone wants to disregard this, as I see most people in this thread do, you can focus on how DB doesn't follow their own rules when someones who advertises their site breaks them.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #38 by troglyte » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:28 pm

Ingeniero the Redditor.

I don't believe you when you say you actually want to hear a rebuttal. You are far more preoccupied with trying to dismiss people with surface-level insults and taking what they say out of context (as well as intentionally misquoting people), Judges and Admins included, rather than actually confronting any of the points they're trying to make. You don't want to argue, you just want to insult people.
Last edited by troglyte on Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Christen57

Post #39 by Christen57 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:40 pm

Ingeniero wrote:Oh boy, bait, my favourite dish. Lets have at it.

Yeah sure just brush off everything you can't refute as "bait" whatever that even means.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #40 by Lil Oldman » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:45 pm

Ingeniero wrote:

Cheers m80.

what is a race? :|
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Return to “Serious Discussions”