RANT: Moderators Are Reaching A New Low

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
moonsamurai28
Mood:

Re: RANT: Moderators Are Reaching A New Low

Post #41 by moonsamurai28 » Sun May 16, 2021 9:23 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:And this right here proves you are just trolling. All I did was say you need to provide proof of the crimes having occurrred and this was your response to a very simple request.

If you think that I was trolling the whole time, keep thinking that, asshole. At least I have friends on here and real life who gave me good advise on not wasting time trying to prove people like you just cause you can't accept anything and live my life the way I want and if you can't get the message, then fuck off and get a life by doing other things like I don't know learn new skills and get away from the laptop, or read a book for once instead being on here 24/7. Maybe you get nothing better to do at all in your life but to be on the forum everyday.

Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and be one.

If I have something on mind I want to post, I will not keep my mouth shut about. If you don't like want I say, then deal with it. motherfucker. It is better off if you don't comment if you get nothing nice to say. don't ever comment about any post and keep your negative comment to yourself.
I’m evil to the core, what I shouldn’t do I will.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #42 by moonsamurai28 » Sun May 16, 2021 9:26 am

Genexwrecker wrote:I think we are done here.

I agree with you. I spoke my my opinion about everything on the topic and I am done. If were a way for me to prevent toxic people from posting on any post I made, that would be great.

Renji Asuka

Post #43 by Renji Asuka » Sun May 16, 2021 11:14 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
If you think that I was trolling the whole time, keep thinking that, asshole. At least I have friends on here and real life who gave me good advise on not wasting time trying to prove people like you just cause you can't accept anything and live my life the way I want and if you can't get the message, then fuck off and get a life by doing other things like I don't know learn new skills and get away from the laptop, or read a book for once instead being on here 24/7. Maybe you get nothing better to do at all in your life but to be on the forum everyday.

Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and be one.

If I have something on mind I want to post, I will not keep my mouth shut about. If you don't like want I say, then deal with it. motherfucker. It is better off if you don't comment if you get nothing nice to say. don't ever comment about any post and keep your negative comment to yourself.

Congrats, you're making yourself out to be the fool the more you open your mouth.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #44 by moonsamurai28 » Mon May 17, 2021 8:38 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and be one.

Congrats, you're making yourself out to be the fool the more you open your mouth.

This is who I am which is a person who speak his mind about things and I don't regret it. If you don't like or accept who I am, deal with it and get a life.

Renji Asuka

Post #45 by Renji Asuka » Mon May 17, 2021 9:20 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:

This is who I am.

Glad we can agree that you are indeed, a fool.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #46 by moonsamurai28 » Tue May 18, 2021 5:48 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Congrats, you're making yourself out to be the fool the more you open your mouth.

This is who I am.

Fuck you, motherfucker. you are the fool who can't his negative commit to yourself. and It sounds like your life is hell right now and decide to take it out on other on this post. If you are having problem in your life, get some help before it gets worse, asshole.

Renji Asuka

Post #47 by Renji Asuka » Tue May 18, 2021 6:11 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
This is who I am.

Fuck you, motherfucker. you are the fool who can't his negative commit to yourself. and It sounds like your life is hell right now and decide to take it out on other on this post. If you are having problem in your life, get some help before it gets worse, asshole.

Well adjusted people do not freak out when proof is asked of someone, especially from accusations that are serious.

I'm sorry that you can't help but be a fool.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #48 by moonsamurai28 » Tue May 18, 2021 11:20 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Glad we can agree that you are indeed, a fool.

Well adjusted people do not freak out when proof is asked of someone, especially from accusations that are serious.

Shut the fuck up, @Renji Asuka. If you can't say nothing nice, then keep it to yourself. This discussion is over and don't ever comment anything that I post if you keep posting negative comment or I will report you.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #49 by Lil Oldman » Tue May 18, 2021 11:37 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:

Shut the fuck up, @Renji Asuka. If you can't say nothing nice, then keep it to yourself. This discussion is over and don't ever comment anything that I post if you keep posting negative comment or I will report you.

@Renji Asuka https://youtu.be/FbFJZUwmUZE
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Renji Asuka

Post #50 by Renji Asuka » Wed May 19, 2021 3:07 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:

>Calls other people motherfuckers

>Tells me to shut the fuck up

>Calls Trogolyte a butthole

>Calls people ignorant

>Calls me an Asshole

>Claims people didn't read the OP

>Calls me arrogant

>Tells everyone fuck you

>Calls everyone a liar

>Calls GenexWrecker an asshole

>Claims GenexWrecker doesn't have friends

>Tells GenexWrecker to get a life and learn a new skill

>Calls me a motherfucker

>Calls other people toxic

>Calls me a fool

Also MoonSamurai: If YoU CAn'T SaY SoMeThInG nIcE, I wIlL RePorT YoU iF YoU DoNt StOp ReSpOnDiNg!

At this point I'm convinced you are CrystalMusic.

Fun fact, you can report me, but I have broken ZERO rules, you stated you weren't going to reply to people in this thread, BUT YOU KEEP CHOOSING TO COME BACK. Now if YOU really want to play that game, there is EVIDENCE of you breaking the first rule on the forum as well as the 3rd rule.

1. Be mature and respect each other.
3. Harassment is not allowed.

Mind you in this thread, you were explained to on WHY proof was needed, but you chose to throw an entire bitch fit because everyone in this thread (or nearly everyone) would not conform to your idea of "proof is not needed for accusations".

Meanwhile, I only called you a fool, because you didn't understand the proverb and because of your behavior of NOT LISTENING, and every time you opened your mouth, you spouted out stupid shit.

Also if YOU can't say anything nice, then YOU should be quiet. Otherwise you're a fucking hypocrite.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #51 by moonsamurai28 » Wed May 19, 2021 9:01 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Well adjusted people do not freak out when proof is asked of someone, especially from accusations that are serious.

>Calls people ignorant

>Calls me an Asshole

>Calls me arrogant

>Tells everyone fuck you

>Calls everyone a liar

>Calls me a motherfucker

>Calls me a fool

Also MoonSamurai: If YoU CAn'T SaY SoMeThInG nIcE, I wIlL RePorT YoU iF YoU DoNt StOp ReSpOnDiNg!

Fun fact, you can report me, but I have broken ZERO rules, you stated you weren't going to reply to people in this thread, BUT YOU KEEP CHOOSING TO COME BACK. Now if YOU really want to play that game, there is EVIDENCE of you breaking the first rule on the forum as well as the 3rd rule.

Mind you in this thread, you were explained to on WHY proof was needed, but you chose to throw an entire bitch fit because everyone in this thread (or nearly everyone) would not conform to your idea of "proof is not needed for accusations".

Meanwhile, I only called you a fool, because you didn't understand the proverb and because of your behavior of NOT LISTENING, and every time you opened your mouth, you spouted out stupid shit.

Also if YOU can't say anything nice, then YOU should be quiet. Otherwise you're a fucking hypocrite.

I don't take order from you at all, asshole. you are the boss of me and I will not stay quiet or listening to anything you get to say. It is you who need to stay quiet and then I will stop response. Once you shut the fuck up, this discussion is over for good and I will be ignore you.

greg503

Post #52 by greg503 » Wed May 19, 2021 12:40 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:

>Calls people ignorant

>Calls me an Asshole

>Calls me arrogant

>Tells everyone fuck you

>Calls everyone a liar

>Calls me a motherfucker

>Calls me a fool

I don't take order from you at all, asshole. you are the boss of me and I will not stay quiet or listening to anything you get to say. It is you who need to stay quiet and then I will stop response. Once you shut the fuck up, this discussion is over for good and I will be ignore you.

So you're the type of person that just NEEDS to have the last word
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #53 by Renji Asuka » Wed May 19, 2021 1:19 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:

>Calls people ignorant

>Calls me an Asshole

>Calls me arrogant

>Tells everyone fuck you

>Calls everyone a liar

>Calls me a motherfucker

>Calls me a fool

Translation: WAAAAH WAAAAAH RENJI IS MEAN WAAAAH WAAAAAH! I CAN'T BE MATURE AND WALK AWAY FROM A DISCUSSION KNOWING I'M IN THE WRONG! WAAAH WAAAAH!

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #54 by DarwisBellium92 » Wed May 19, 2021 2:08 pm

Uff... look, I have to hear... people fighting over such stupid things
and idiots who lead each other. -_-
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #55 by Lil Oldman » Wed May 19, 2021 2:24 pm

Entertainment at it's finnest
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Wek

Post #56 by Wek » Wed May 19, 2021 3:42 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote: you are the boss of me

Well there you have it folks, what we've known all along. :lol:

DarkPhenix

Post #57 by DarkPhenix » Thu May 20, 2021 3:58 am

Is this kind of stuff still going on?
RC-1, PC-1 Konami® Certified Judge

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #58 by moonsamurai28 » Thu May 20, 2021 8:22 am

Wek wrote:

I didn't mean to say that. I was trying to say that renji asuka wasn't my boss at and I refuse to talk order from him.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #59 by Lil Oldman » Thu May 20, 2021 12:00 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Wek wrote:

I didn't mean to say that. I was trying to say that renji asuka wasn't my boss at and I refuse to talk order from him.

Breaking news, you aren't their boss either. (Surprising, I know. 0:)
Last edited by Lil Oldman on Thu May 20, 2021 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DarkPhenix

Post #60 by DarkPhenix » Thu May 20, 2021 12:02 pm

Whelp I guess my question got answered
RC-1, PC-1 Konami® Certified Judge

Return to “Serious Discussions”