RANT: Moderators Are Reaching A New Low

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
Darkraiclone
Mood:

Re: RANT: Moderators Are Reaching A New Low

Post #21 by Darkraiclone » Mon May 10, 2021 7:30 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
You are a butthole, @troglyte. Players like you who ask for prove of a player who is having issues with the moderators just cause you don't either believe anything that Joeri-San post in the serious discussion or thinking that he is trolling. The dude is having problems with the moderators on dueling books cause they are refuse to deal with a lot of issue with the game. This is why most of the players stop playing this game. I agree with @joeri-san on some of the issue. in dueling book

And here I hoped you wouldn't spout anything stupid, but here we are.

First, if you make a claim without proof, that doesn't mean the claim was true. So asking for any proof isn't unreasonable

Second, its stupid to jump to conclusions before any proof is shown.

Third, you assume most players DID stop playing because of mods, frankly that's a claim I know you can't back up and most likely won't.

Fourth, don't make more of an ass of yourself than you already have.

Shut the fuck up, @Renji Asuka. I don't need to prove anything to you or anymore else on here. If you can't accept anything I am saying, that is your problem, not mine. Players like who always say "show me prove or shut up" are telling me that you are nothing but ignorance people who thinks showing is something that will convened you anything. If you want prove, either ask former players why they quit playing dueling books or look up videos about it. and by the way, get a life and stop being asshole, @Renji Asuka. The last I check, you have not been on it for 3 weeks so that means you wouldn't know about what is going on in dueling books.

Nice trolling bro.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #22 by moonsamurai28 » Mon May 10, 2021 9:33 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:And here I hoped you wouldn't spout anything stupid, but here we are.

First, if you make a claim without proof, that doesn't mean the claim was true. So asking for any proof isn't unreasonable

Second, its stupid to jump to conclusions before any proof is shown.

Third, you assume most players DID stop playing because of mods, frankly that's a claim I know you can't back up and most likely won't.

Fourth, don't make more of an ass of yourself than you already have.

Shut the fuck up, @Renji Asuka. I don't need to prove anything to you or anymore else on here. If you can't accept anything I am saying, that is your problem, not mine. Players like who always say "show me prove or shut up" are telling me that you are nothing but ignorance people who thinks showing is something that will convened you anything. If you want prove, either ask former players why they quit playing dueling books or look up videos about it. and by the way, get a life and stop being asshole, @Renji Asuka. The last I check, you have not been on it for 3 weeks so that means you wouldn't know about what is going on in dueling books.

Who could have seen this coming, raise your hand if you did! *raises hand*

"Shut the fuck up, @Renji Asuka."

Hmmm....No.

" I don't need to prove anything to you or anymore else on here."

Never claimed you had to, just that no one will believe a damn word a person says without proof.

"If you can't accept anything I am saying, that is your problem, not mine."

Obviously its a you problem especially since you think I don't or can't accept anything you say.

"Players like who always say "show me prove or shut up" are telling me that you are nothing but ignorance people who thinks showing is something that will convened you anything."

You do realize without proof there is no way to verify anything right? You don't want people to be ignorant? Provide proof to claims. If you can't do that, that is on you not them.

" If you want prove, either ask former players why they quit playing dueling books or look up videos about it."

Or don't make a claim you refuse to back up. The burden of proof is on you, not on others.

" and by the way, get a life and stop being asshole, @Renji Asuka."

Rich coming from the jack ass that claimed to have "changed" when realizing they were toxic, yet refuse to take any action to actually fix their behavior.

"The last I check, you have not been on it for 3 weeks so that means you wouldn't know about what is going on in dueling books."

You don't even know what my actual account name is, fun fact, its different than the name I use on the forum. If you done research, you'd had known that. Wait, didn't you just tell others to do research and you didn't? Hmmm...#Hypocrite #GetRekt #Awkward

I do know your account name on dueling book cause I look you up on profile https://imgur.com/VQGXJZy. So, there I prove my point about knowing your user name on dueling book.
I’m evil to the core, what I shouldn’t do I will.

greg503

Post #23 by greg503 » Mon May 10, 2021 12:36 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:

Hmmm....No.

Never claimed you had to, just that no one will believe a damn word a person says without proof.

Obviously its a you problem especially since you think I don't or can't accept anything you say.

"Players like who always say "show me prove or shut up" are telling me that you are nothing but ignorance people who thinks showing is something that will convened you anything."

You do realize without proof there is no way to verify anything right? You don't want people to be ignorant? Provide proof to claims. If you can't do that, that is on you not them.

" If you want prove, either ask former players why they quit playing dueling books or look up videos about it."

Or don't make a claim you refuse to back up. The burden of proof is on you, not on others.

Rich coming from the jack ass that claimed to have "changed" when realizing they were toxic, yet refuse to take any action to actually fix their behavior.

"The last I check, you have not been on it for 3 weeks so that means you wouldn't know about what is going on in dueling books."

You don't even know what my actual account name is, fun fact, its different than the name I use on the forum. If you done research, you'd had known that. Wait, didn't you just tell others to do research and you didn't? Hmmm...#Hypocrite #GetRekt #Awkward

I do know your account name on dueling book cause I look you up on profile https://imgur.com/VQGXJZy. So, there I prove my point about knowing your user name on dueling book.

What if I told you that that is an alt
Buy Floowandereeze

GayNProud

Post #24 by GayNProud » Mon May 10, 2021 3:53 pm

troglyte wrote:I've seen several of these kinds of threads before, and I can never take them seriously. The primary reason for that is that I can't help but feel they are being written either in bad faith, or at the very least, a sense of entitlement.

Threads like this are a good example: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=15593

Person A makes a serious accusation(s), usually with some sense of theatrics, but when pressed for evidence by Persons B, C, and D, they either lack any evidence or they simply refuse to provide any due to some pseudo rational excuse.

Huh? What are you talking about? I clearly gave two options: (A) Explain and (B) or else. The judge explained to me privately, and I agreed with their explanation. Why do I need to show anything beyond that if I got what I asked for already? For your entertainment?

troglyte
Mood:

Post #25 by troglyte » Mon May 10, 2021 5:11 pm

GayNProud wrote:
troglyte wrote:I've seen several of these kinds of threads before, and I can never take them seriously. The primary reason for that is that I can't help but feel they are being written either in bad faith, or at the very least, a sense of entitlement.

Person A makes a serious accusation(s), usually with some sense of theatrics, but when pressed for evidence by Persons B, C, and D, they either lack any evidence or they simply refuse to provide any due to some pseudo rational excuse.

Huh? What are you talking about? I clearly gave two options: (A) Explain and (B) or else. The judge explained to me privately, and I agreed with their explanation. Why do I need to show anything beyond that if I got what I asked for already? For your entertainment?

Personally, I would have loved to see what evidence you had, but again, you're refusing to show it "because it's none of our business."

If it was none of our business, then why make a public thread about it? For YOUR entertainment?
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Renji Asuka

Post #26 by Renji Asuka » Mon May 10, 2021 7:49 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:

Hmmm....No.

https://imgur.com/TrEATkn
https://imgur.com/X3ptll6
you were saying?
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #27 by moonsamurai28 » Wed May 12, 2021 9:01 pm

troglyte wrote:
GayNProud wrote:

Personally, I would have loved to see what evidence you had, but again, you're refusing to show it "because it's none of our business."

If it was none of our business, then why make a public thread about it? For YOUR entertainment?

My reason for posting a thread about is because I feel bad about @Joeri-San going through problem with the moderators and willing to have their back while everyone is judging him just cause you, @Genexwrecker, and @troglyte doesn't believe anything they say when he just posting prove in his post. If you have time to tell someone to so you evidence just because you don't approve at all, then you have the time to read his post before saying something. Unlike you, I took the time to read @Joeri-san post over and over again before responding. So, if your three get nothing nice to say, don' comment at all and get a life.

Renji Asuka

Post #28 by Renji Asuka » Wed May 12, 2021 9:15 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:
troglyte wrote:
GayNProud wrote:

My reason for posting a thread about is because I feel bad about @Joeri-San going through problem with the moderators and willing to have their back while everyone is judging him just cause you, @Genexwrecker, and @troglyte doesn't believe anything they say when he just posting prove in his post. If you have time to tell someone to so you evidence just because you don't approve at all, then you have the time to read his post before saying something. Unlike you, I took the time to read @Joeri-san post over and over again before responding. So, if your three get nothing nice to say, don' comment at all and get a life.

No one here has a problem with approval, the issue is claims were made without evidence, serious claims. There is no reason anyone should blindly believe a person just because they say something.

You are what people would call a sheep.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #29 by Lil Oldman » Wed May 12, 2021 10:12 pm

Everybody is innocent until it's proven contrary. The judges are innocent of his accusations until them prove that they are doing evil.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #30 by moonsamurai28 » Thu May 13, 2021 8:09 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
troglyte wrote:

No one here has a problem with approval, the issue is claims were made without evidence, serious claims. There is no reason anyone should blindly believe a person just because they say something.

1)do you realize that you sounds like a asshole talking like that? you are nothing but a arrogances fool who talk like you know what is like to
dealing issue with moderators in rated or unrated duels in the past on dueling book.
2) neither me or @joeri-san don't have to prove anything to you or anyone else on here. Those are our experience that we went do on dueling book, not your. It's like you telling another person to show you prove about a claim about them having stalker watching their every move. If you or anyone else can't accept the truth, shut the fuck up and don't comment at all.

Renji Asuka

Post #31 by Renji Asuka » Thu May 13, 2021 8:47 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:My reason for posting a thread about is because I feel bad about @Joeri-San going through problem with the moderators and willing to have their back while everyone is judging him just cause you, @Genexwrecker, and @troglyte doesn't believe anything they say when he just posting prove in his post. If you have time to tell someone to so you evidence just because you don't approve at all, then you have the time to read his post before saying something. Unlike you, I took the time to read @Joeri-san post over and over again before responding. So, if your three get nothing nice to say, don' comment at all and get a life.

1)do you realize that you sounds like a asshole talking like that? you are nothing but a arrogances fool who talk like you know what is like to
dealing issue with moderators in rated or unrated duels in the past on dueling book.
2) neither me or @joeri-san don't have to prove anything to you or anyone else on here. Those are our experience that we went do on dueling book, not your. It's like you telling another person to show you prove about a claim about them having stalker watching their every move. If you or anyone else can't accept the truth, shut the fuck up and don't comment at all.

1) Do you realize how moronic you sound? Stop being a sheep, you made a claim, now back it up, otherwise you're full of shit. But I mean, you're already full of shit.

2) If you didn't have anything to prove, then the claims shouldn't be stated, especially when staff CAN get in trouble for abusing their power. If you fail to provide any form of proof, nothing happens. You also lose credibility in your statement. By your logic, I can call you a pedophile and people have to believe me because I said so. And that's not a hill you want to die on.

3) If you didn't need to prove anything, then why even make a public thread or a public post? At that point, you're wasting your own time and everyone else's, while being part of the problem.

4) It makes 0 sense for anyone to blindly agree with anything, it just makes you stupid.

5) And a stalker? Really? Last I knew you had to prove someone was stalking you in court, but hey, guess proof doesn't matter to you.

greg503

Post #32 by greg503 » Thu May 13, 2021 1:22 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:My reason for posting a thread about is because I feel bad about @Joeri-San going through problem with the moderators and willing to have their back while everyone is judging him just cause you, @Genexwrecker, and @troglyte doesn't believe anything they say when he just posting prove in his post. If you have time to tell someone to so you evidence just because you don't approve at all, then you have the time to read his post before saying something. Unlike you, I took the time to read @Joeri-san post over and over again before responding. So, if your three get nothing nice to say, don' comment at all and get a life.

You can feel that way, and you can express concerns and opinions, but you would at least have to prove your truth to the admins, especially since this is quite proveable, unlike a supposed stalker
Buy Floowandereeze

Genexwrecker

Post #33 by Genexwrecker » Thu May 13, 2021 1:41 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

Uh yes, yes you do have to provide proof to us. We do not take actions on words alone. If anyone submits any kind if abuse report with 0 evidence it is closed since no proof was submitted.

Also people shouldnt be trying to contact xteven about their penalties that is what we are here for. Even if he responds to such a message it isnt going to be a serious response half the time.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #34 by moonsamurai28 » Fri May 14, 2021 4:10 pm

you know what? Fuck all you people. I don't have to accept anything that your people are saying at all. In fact, All of you are lying and trick to play mind games with me. I am just going to ignore all the things you people are saying.

greg503

Post #35 by greg503 » Fri May 14, 2021 4:18 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:you know what? Fuck all you people. I don't have to accept anything that your people are saying at all. In fact, All of you are lying and trick to play mind games with me. I am just going to ignore all the things you people are saying.

And neither do we
Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #36 by Lil Oldman » Fri May 14, 2021 4:20 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:you know what? Fuck all you people. I don't have to accept anything that your people are saying at all. In fact, All of you are lying and trick to play mind games with me. I am just going to ignore all the things you people are saying.

Ooooh spooky, mind trickery!
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Genexwrecker

Post #37 by Genexwrecker » Fri May 14, 2021 4:54 pm

And this right here proves you are just trolling. All I did was say you need to provide proof of the crimes having occurrred and this was your response to a very simple request.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #38 by moonsamurai28 » Sat May 15, 2021 9:26 am

Genexwrecker wrote:

And this right here proves you are just trolling. All I did was say you need to provide proof of the crimes having occurrred and this was your response to a very simple request.

If you think that I was trolling the whole time, keep thinking that, asshole. At least I have friends on here and real life who gave me good advise on not wasting time trying to prove people like you just cause you can't accept anything and live my life the way I want and if you can't get the message, then fuck off and get a life by doing other things like I don't know learn new skills and get away from the laptop, or read a book for once instead being on here 24/7. Maybe you get nothing better to do at all in your life but to be on the forum everyday.

Renji Asuka

Post #39 by Renji Asuka » Sat May 15, 2021 10:03 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:

If you think that I was trolling the whole time, keep thinking that, asshole. At least I have friends on here and real life who gave me good advise on not wasting time trying to prove people like you just cause you can't accept anything and live my life the way I want and if you can't get the message, then fuck off and get a life by doing other things like I don't know learn new skills and get away from the laptop, or read a book for once instead being on here 24/7. Maybe you get nothing better to do at all in your life but to be on the forum everyday.

Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and be one.

Genexwrecker

Post #40 by Genexwrecker » Sat May 15, 2021 6:28 pm

I think we are done here.

Return to “Serious Discussions”