RANT: Moderators Are Reaching A New Low

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
Joeri-San
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:53 am
Reputation: 1

RANT: Moderators Are Reaching A New Low

Post #1 by Joeri-San » Tue May 04, 2021 11:48 am

⧼INTRODUCTION⧽:

• I've never used the forums on a regular basis. In fact, the only other time I used the forums was to complain against a judge (who simply
punished me for leaving a duel). Lately, I've been biting my tongue since last month, but my patience is finite, which means words are
about to fly off the handle.


⧼ISSUE⧽:

• For whatever reason, I was muted from the "Main Menu" close to mid-April. I've been a very meek person about it, despite not being given a
warning or an explanation. This isn't the first instance someone has made a complaint here (the Main Menu has been a hot topic in past
threads). Here's the gist: "I'm not trying to look for special treatment from the moderators". But my patience has run its course with the
attitudes and excuses I've seen as of late.

• My main issue: "I've been muted for weeks now." I've been messaging Xteven about it, because I never did anything to warrant this lengthy
punishment. Xteven replied he would get someone to remove the Main Menu mute, yet no one did anything throughout the last week of April.

• I briefly had a back-and-forth with the moderator today, but he was just trying to get under my skin for no reason. Not once did I question
the punishment, never disrespected the moderator, and never called out the moderator for his lack of communication or action. If anyone
had a reason to feel upset, it was me! I took ownership when the moderator stated why my account was muted from "Main Menu". The
interaction between us never got volatile. After he left, I just got angry and upset with him. He didn't offer solutions, just excuses to be lazy.

• Long wall(s) was the reason I got muted from "Main Menu". I immediately assumed that someone reported me (which is juvenile of that user
or user(s) that apparently have too much time on their hands). Nonetheless, I never had a snobby attitude with the moderator, but then he
decided to be completely unreliable, once he found that I posted "single word" messages below users. I explained why it was done (to check
whether or not my mute was uplifted), but he retorted it was against the rules. Using that as bogus leverage to keep my punishment in tact.

⧼CONCLUSION⧽:

•【FIRST】- I wouldn't have replied under users (with single word posts), if you were responsible on your end. Any punishment shouldn't have
warranted more than a week (that's me being generous by the way), unless I posted disturbing content.

•【SECOND】- Moderators need to stop being petulant. If i'm asking a question, don't get so uppity for no reason. If you don't know
the question, just direct me elsewhere. Why is it fair for me to put up with your attitude? Newsflash: Smile or leave DB.

•【THIRD】- For the user or user(s) that decided to report me... Get a life! I've seen worse posted on Main Menu, yet i don't see those people
reported for their toxic or deviant behavior.

•【LASTLY】- I don't enjoy sticking like a sore thumb, but i'm tired of the moderators acting morally superior every time. Their words and
actions don't match in the slightest. I've been loathing how moderators jump to conclusions and start patronizing me. At this
point, it's an attempt to intentionally get under my skin. If i'm in agreement, then there's no real reason to rub the rules on my
face. Again, i'm just revolted by the lack of good faith and behavior shown by moderators. They're becoming sensitive
porcupines ready to strike with their quills. The monotonous jargon doesn't need to be brought up, nor does
any moderator have the right to grasp at straws. I came seeking help from this moderator, but he was a colossal waste of time.
He used the "one word posts" as an excuse to avoid helping me. The "one word posts" was to analyze if my Main Menu situation
was resolved properly. I was compliant with the moderator throughout our entire exchange, however, I just felt he was beating
a dead horse. All he needed to do at that point was remove my mute, yet he didn't do it. He just wants to stall my punishment. If
you want to enforce the rules, I have no issues with it. In my opinion, enforce it on your end. If I do the time, then i shouldn't
be doing extra time. Stop being unfair and start enforcing the rules correctly. Don't dangle the carrot over my head, then expect
me to be fine with it. Tired of the bias behavior and double standards from some of these moderators.

greg503
Posts: 831
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:43 pm
Reputation: 68

Post #2 by greg503 » Tue May 04, 2021 2:07 pm

tl,dr Mutes shouldn't be permanent most of the time
Which will come first?
A. CrystalMusic gets banned from DB
B. CrystalMusic blocks every account on DB

Wek
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:34 pm
Reputation: 24

Post #3 by Wek » Tue May 04, 2021 6:03 pm

*rant*

"I no liek da jadgez, dey made me angriez"

Don't remember much about you besides seeing you troll on DB public chat, but you didn't post anything to indicate that what you claimed actually happened. It was funny watching you try to call out a hypothetical user who may or may not exist for reporting you, since apparently that means they have too much time on their hands. :lol: For all you know a moderator simply looked at main menu, went "r u srs" and performed said mute, (I'm assuming you're actually telling the truth/correct about being muted at least, though I could be wrong.) Either way you probably took longer to type your wall here than either of these hypothetical actions would have taken. :twisted: If the chat with the judge had really been so bad I don't now why you wouldn't have shown it as an example.

GayNProud
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:37 am
Reputation: 3

Post #4 by GayNProud » Fri May 07, 2021 11:12 pm

I support you here. I have seen moderators be condescending, inconsistent, and disrespectful for no reason. They are super comfortable being unprofessional and displaying such behaviors only because they know we cannot do shit about it. Whenever we make similar threads to yours, they resort to saying that this website is free, they are not getting paid to do any of what they are doing, and whoever does not like it could simply leave.

The faster you wrap your head around the attitude the moderators have about having more power and unfairly dictating how shit goes based on their ego, differential application of the same rules, and their modes, the less fuck you will start giving. Just enjoy what you can get out of it, and never spend your own money on donation codes under any circumstance.

GayNProud
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:37 am
Reputation: 3

Post #5 by GayNProud » Fri May 07, 2021 11:14 pm

Wek wrote:*rant*

"If the chat with the judge had really been so bad I don't now why you wouldn't have shown it as an example.


I do not agree with the tone for the rest of your post, but I agree with this part. The OP should show more receipts, particularly the convo with the judge.

ICannotPlayYu-Gi-Oh!
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:41 am
Reputation: 7

Post #6 by ICannotPlayYu-Gi-Oh! » Sat May 08, 2021 1:45 am

So you did something wrong, became upset you got caught, and am now blaming anyone else but yourself (by way of your not showing any proof or supporting your side)? Sounds smart to me.

Genexwrecker
User avatar
Posts: 1253
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:52 pm
Reputation: 178

Post #7 by Genexwrecker » Sat May 08, 2021 5:37 am

Like I have told many people. behave like a human being and you will have no issues on the site @gaynproud. I have said numerous times that our rules are laid out there for all to see and if you do anything that violates those rules you can expect a penalty of some sort. As for your situation you likely did something that was not tolerated on a fairly massive level so obviously that behavior was not allowed to continue. When a users behavior is something they themselves cannot even see as incorrect thats even worse than just making a mistake. I've seen the kind of posting you did on the site and why you thought that was acceptable is far beyond me.

If we listed very possible thing we could penalize for or all the things we could do to a user for X thing you would never be able to finish reading or comprehending a 500 page rule pdf for the site. a simple overview is available here https://www.duelingbook.com/rules . The penalties and lengths as well as things that fall under these categories are not limited to what is posted here and we can increase the lengths at anytime without notifying you.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Genexwrecker
User avatar
Posts: 1253
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:52 pm
Reputation: 178

Post #8 by Genexwrecker » Sat May 08, 2021 5:43 am

GayNProud wrote:
Wek wrote:*rant*

"If the chat with the judge had really been so bad I don't now why you wouldn't have shown it as an example.


I do not agree with the tone for the rest of your post, but I agree with this part. The OP should show more receipts, particularly the convo with the judge.

This is something I simply do not understand. many people even when submitting reports claim X judge did X thing but never actually post said proof they claim to have. I would think that the screenshots of the convo would be the highlight of a topic like this.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

troglyte
User avatar
Posts: 304
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:23 pm
Reputation: 47
Mood:

Post #9 by troglyte » Sat May 08, 2021 6:37 pm

I've seen several of these kinds of threads before, and I can never take them seriously. The primary reason for that is that I can't help but feel they are being written either in bad faith, or at the very least, a sense of entitlement.

Threads like this are a good example: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=15593

Person A makes a serious accusation(s), usually with some sense of theatrics, but when pressed for evidence by Persons B, C, and D, they either lack any evidence or they simply refuse to provide any due to some pseudo rational excuse.
Rush Duel Me.

Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Joeri-San
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:53 am
Reputation: 1

Post #10 by Joeri-San » Sat May 08, 2021 10:28 pm

@Genexwrecker: Pass that tip to your moderators, because they lack human decency on all fronts. All they do is bark and bite.

@greg: Exactly!

@GayNProud: Unfortunately, this seems to be the direction we are in right now. It's funny how Genexwrecker makes excuses for these people.

@Wek: Who said i have no proof? You're jumping to conclusions...

@ICantPlayYugioh: Are you a dumb bot that repeats the same nonsense Genexwrecker does on these forums? Taking no accountability would have meant "I didn't deserve this at all." What am i pissed is being muted since early April, especially since Xteven said he would get the moderator to do his job. You sound ridiculous! As Wek naively stated... How do you know i have no proof? Im more busy than these mods. Furthermore, i dont need to make this post any longer, or else your eyes will hurt. Wek's eyes cant keep up with the post.

@troglyte: Learn the definition of self-entitlement before you actually use the word to express your sentiments.

Renji Asuka
Posts: 1222
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 113

Post #11 by Renji Asuka » Sun May 09, 2021 12:05 am

Joeri-San wrote:@Genexwrecker: Pass that tip to your moderators, because they lack human decency on all fronts. All they do is bark and bite.

@greg: Exactly!

@GayNProud: Unfortunately, this seems to be the direction we are in right now. It's funny how Genexwrecker makes excuses for these people.

@Wek: Who said i have no proof? You're jumping to conclusions...

@ICantPlayYugioh: Are you a dumb bot that repeats the same nonsense Genexwrecker does on these forums? Taking no accountability would have meant "I didn't deserve this at all." What am i pissed is being muted since early April, especially since Xteven said he would get the moderator to do his job. You sound ridiculous! As Wek naively stated... How do you know i have no proof? Im more busy than these mods. Furthermore, i dont need to make this post any longer, or else your eyes will hurt. Wek's eyes cant keep up with the post.

@troglyte: Learn the definition of self-entitlement before you actually use the word to express your sentiments.

By not showing proof of things happening, its safe to say you're lying.

If you had proof, you would had provided it in the original post.
Image
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Genexwrecker
User avatar
Posts: 1253
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:52 pm
Reputation: 178

Post #12 by Genexwrecker » Sun May 09, 2021 12:51 am

Just follow the rules and no penalties will be incurred im not sure why this is so hard to understand everyone who posted one of these threads has been in the wrong and displayed poor behavior. As i have told gay n proud before in our dms show me proof of a situation where a judge or user is clearly in the wrong and I will back you 100% . I tolerate no inappropriate behavior from users or staff and i have fired staff that have had such behavior reported with evidence that I oversee and those who i dont oversee I pass those cases to the appropriate parties.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

troglyte
User avatar
Posts: 304
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:23 pm
Reputation: 47
Mood:

Post #13 by troglyte » Sun May 09, 2021 5:15 am

Joeri-San wrote:@Genexwrecker: Pass that tip to your moderators, because they lack human decency on all fronts. All they do is bark and bite.

@greg: Exactly!

@GayNProud: Unfortunately, this seems to be the direction we are in right now. It's funny how Genexwrecker makes excuses for these people.

@Wek: Who said i have no proof? You're jumping to conclusions...

@ICantPlayYugioh: Are you a dumb bot that repeats the same nonsense Genexwrecker does on these forums? Taking no accountability would have meant "I didn't deserve this at all." What am i pissed is being muted since early April, especially since Xteven said he would get the moderator to do his job. You sound ridiculous! As Wek naively stated... How do you know i have no proof? Im more busy than these mods. Furthermore, i dont need to make this post any longer, or else your eyes will hurt. Wek's eyes cant keep up with the post.

@troglyte: Learn the definition of self-entitlement before you actually use the word to express your sentiments.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. He claims to have evidence, and then refuses to share with the class "because he doesn't have time."

You have time. You clearly had more than enough time to post your massive wall of text. Clearly you have time to post receipts. Unless you don't want us to see them. And I can think of several reasons why you wouldn't want us to see them.

Case in point, this thread deserves to be on Spam Paradise, not Serious Discussions.
Rush Duel Me.

Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

moonsamurai28
User avatar
Posts: 156
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:52 pm
Reputation: 1
Location: Lumberton, NC
Mood:

Post #14 by moonsamurai28 » Sun May 09, 2021 8:50 am

troglyte wrote:
Joeri-San wrote:@Genexwrecker: Pass that tip to your moderators, because they lack human decency on all fronts. All they do is bark and bite.

@greg: Exactly!

@GayNProud: Unfortunately, this seems to be the direction we are in right now. It's funny how Genexwrecker makes excuses for these people.

@Wek: Who said i have no proof? You're jumping to conclusions...

@ICantPlayYugioh: Are you a dumb bot that repeats the same nonsense Genexwrecker does on these forums? Taking no accountability would have meant "I didn't deserve this at all." What am i pissed is being muted since early April, especially since Xteven said he would get the moderator to do his job. You sound ridiculous! As Wek naively stated... How do you know i have no proof? Im more busy than these mods. Furthermore, i dont need to make this post any longer, or else your eyes will hurt. Wek's eyes cant keep up with the post.

@troglyte: Learn the definition of self-entitlement before you actually use the word to express your sentiments.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. He claims to have evidence, and then refuses to share with the class "because he doesn't have time."

You have time. You clearly had more than enough time to post your massive wall of text. Clearly you have time to post receipts. Unless you don't want us to see them. And I can think of several reasons why you wouldn't want us to see them.

Case in point, this thread deserves to be on Spam Paradise, not Serious Discussions.


You are a butthole, @troglyte. Players like you who ask for prove of a player who is having issues with the moderators just cause you don't either believe anything that Joeri-San post in the serious discussion or thinking that he is trolling. The dude is having problems with the moderators on dueling books cause they are refuse to deal with a lot of issue with the game. This is why most of the players stop playing this game. I agree with @joeri-san on some of the issue. in dueling book
I’m evil to the core, what I shouldn’t do I will.

moonsamurai28
User avatar
Posts: 156
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:52 pm
Reputation: 1
Location: Lumberton, NC
Mood:

Post #15 by moonsamurai28 » Sun May 09, 2021 8:52 am

Joeri-San wrote:⧼INTRODUCTION⧽:

• I've never used the forums on a regular basis. In fact, the only other time I used the forums was to complain against a judge (who simply
punished me for leaving a duel). Lately, I've been biting my tongue since last month, but my patience is finite, which means words are
about to fly off the handle.


⧼ISSUE⧽:

• For whatever reason, I was muted from the "Main Menu" close to mid-April. I've been a very meek person about it, despite not being given a
warning or an explanation. This isn't the first instance someone has made a complaint here (the Main Menu has been a hot topic in past
threads). Here's the gist: "I'm not trying to look for special treatment from the moderators". But my patience has run its course with the
attitudes and excuses I've seen as of late.

• My main issue: "I've been muted for weeks now." I've been messaging Xteven about it, because I never did anything to warrant this lengthy
punishment. Xteven replied he would get someone to remove the Main Menu mute, yet no one did anything throughout the last week of April.

• I briefly had a back-and-forth with the moderator today, but he was just trying to get under my skin for no reason. Not once did I question
the punishment, never disrespected the moderator, and never called out the moderator for his lack of communication or action. If anyone
had a reason to feel upset, it was me! I took ownership when the moderator stated why my account was muted from "Main Menu". The
interaction between us never got volatile. After he left, I just got angry and upset with him. He didn't offer solutions, just excuses to be lazy.

• Long wall(s) was the reason I got muted from "Main Menu". I immediately assumed that someone reported me (which is juvenile of that user
or user(s) that apparently have too much time on their hands). Nonetheless, I never had a snobby attitude with the moderator, but then he
decided to be completely unreliable, once he found that I posted "single word" messages below users. I explained why it was done (to check
whether or not my mute was uplifted), but he retorted it was against the rules. Using that as bogus leverage to keep my punishment in tact.

⧼CONCLUSION⧽:

•【FIRST】- I wouldn't have replied under users (with single word posts), if you were responsible on your end. Any punishment shouldn't have
warranted more than a week (that's me being generous by the way), unless I posted disturbing content.

•【SECOND】- Moderators need to stop being petulant. If i'm asking a question, don't get so uppity for no reason. If you don't know
the question, just direct me elsewhere. Why is it fair for me to put up with your attitude? Newsflash: Smile or leave DB.

•【THIRD】- For the user or user(s) that decided to report me... Get a life! I've seen worse posted on Main Menu, yet i don't see those people
reported for their toxic or deviant behavior.

•【LASTLY】- I don't enjoy sticking like a sore thumb, but i'm tired of the moderators acting morally superior every time. Their words and
actions don't match in the slightest. I've been loathing how moderators jump to conclusions and start patronizing me. At this
point, it's an attempt to intentionally get under my skin. If i'm in agreement, then there's no real reason to rub the rules on my
face. Again, i'm just revolted by the lack of good faith and behavior shown by moderators. They're becoming sensitive
porcupines ready to strike with their quills. The monotonous jargon doesn't need to be brought up, nor does
any moderator have the right to grasp at straws. I came seeking help from this moderator, but he was a colossal waste of time.
He used the "one word posts" as an excuse to avoid helping me. The "one word posts" was to analyze if my Main Menu situation
was resolved properly. I was compliant with the moderator throughout our entire exchange, however, I just felt he was beating
a dead horse. All he needed to do at that point was remove my mute, yet he didn't do it. He just wants to stall my punishment. If
you want to enforce the rules, I have no issues with it. In my opinion, enforce it on your end. If I do the time, then i shouldn't
be doing extra time. Stop being unfair and start enforcing the rules correctly. Don't dangle the carrot over my head, then expect
me to be fine with it. Tired of the bias behavior and double standards from some of these moderators.

I support you, @Joeri-San.
I’m evil to the core, what I shouldn’t do I will.

Renji Asuka
Posts: 1222
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 113

Post #16 by Renji Asuka » Sun May 09, 2021 9:04 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
troglyte wrote:
Joeri-San wrote:@Genexwrecker: Pass that tip to your moderators, because they lack human decency on all fronts. All they do is bark and bite.

@greg: Exactly!

@GayNProud: Unfortunately, this seems to be the direction we are in right now. It's funny how Genexwrecker makes excuses for these people.

@Wek: Who said i have no proof? You're jumping to conclusions...

@ICantPlayYugioh: Are you a dumb bot that repeats the same nonsense Genexwrecker does on these forums? Taking no accountability would have meant "I didn't deserve this at all." What am i pissed is being muted since early April, especially since Xteven said he would get the moderator to do his job. You sound ridiculous! As Wek naively stated... How do you know i have no proof? Im more busy than these mods. Furthermore, i dont need to make this post any longer, or else your eyes will hurt. Wek's eyes cant keep up with the post.

@troglyte: Learn the definition of self-entitlement before you actually use the word to express your sentiments.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. He claims to have evidence, and then refuses to share with the class "because he doesn't have time."

You have time. You clearly had more than enough time to post your massive wall of text. Clearly you have time to post receipts. Unless you don't want us to see them. And I can think of several reasons why you wouldn't want us to see them.

Case in point, this thread deserves to be on Spam Paradise, not Serious Discussions.


You are a butthole, @troglyte. Players like you who ask for prove of a player who is having issues with the moderators just cause you don't either believe anything that Joeri-San post in the serious discussion or thinking that he is trolling. The dude is having problems with the moderators on dueling books cause they are refuse to deal with a lot of issue with the game. This is why most of the players stop playing this game. I agree with @joeri-san on some of the issue. in dueling book

And here I hoped you wouldn't spout anything stupid, but here we are.

First, if you make a claim without proof, that doesn't mean the claim was true. So asking for any proof isn't unreasonable

Second, its stupid to jump to conclusions before any proof is shown.

Third, you assume most players DID stop playing because of mods, frankly that's a claim I know you can't back up and most likely won't.

Fourth, don't make more of an ass of yourself than you already have.
Image
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Genexwrecker
User avatar
Posts: 1253
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:52 pm
Reputation: 178

Post #17 by Genexwrecker » Sun May 09, 2021 2:43 pm

Why would we ever penalize somebody purely based on word of mouth that is insane to even consider.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

moonsamurai28
User avatar
Posts: 156
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:52 pm
Reputation: 1
Location: Lumberton, NC
Mood:

Post #18 by moonsamurai28 » Sun May 09, 2021 11:34 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
troglyte wrote:This is exactly what I'm talking about. He claims to have evidence, and then refuses to share with the class "because he doesn't have time."

You have time. You clearly had more than enough time to post your massive wall of text. Clearly you have time to post receipts. Unless you don't want us to see them. And I can think of several reasons why you wouldn't want us to see them.

Case in point, this thread deserves to be on Spam Paradise, not Serious Discussions.


You are a butthole, @troglyte. Players like you who ask for prove of a player who is having issues with the moderators just cause you don't either believe anything that Joeri-San post in the serious discussion or thinking that he is trolling. The dude is having problems with the moderators on dueling books cause they are refuse to deal with a lot of issue with the game. This is why most of the players stop playing this game. I agree with @joeri-san on some of the issue. in dueling book

And here I hoped you wouldn't spout anything stupid, but here we are.

First, if you make a claim without proof, that doesn't mean the claim was true. So asking for any proof isn't unreasonable

Second, its stupid to jump to conclusions before any proof is shown.

Third, you assume most players DID stop playing because of mods, frankly that's a claim I know you can't back up and most likely won't.

Fourth, don't make more of an ass of yourself than you already have.


Shut the fuck up, @Renji Asuka. I don't need to prove anything to you or anymore else on here. If you can't accept anything I am saying, that is your problem, not mine. Players like who always say "show me prove or shut up" are telling me that you are nothing but ignorance people who thinks showing is something that will convened you anything. If you want prove, either ask former players why they quit playing dueling books or look up videos about it. and by the way, get a life and stop being asshole, @Renji Asuka. The last I check, you have not been on it for 3 weeks so that means you wouldn't know about what is going on in dueling books.
I’m evil to the core, what I shouldn’t do I will.

Renji Asuka
Posts: 1222
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 113

Post #19 by Renji Asuka » Mon May 10, 2021 12:13 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
You are a butthole, @troglyte. Players like you who ask for prove of a player who is having issues with the moderators just cause you don't either believe anything that Joeri-San post in the serious discussion or thinking that he is trolling. The dude is having problems with the moderators on dueling books cause they are refuse to deal with a lot of issue with the game. This is why most of the players stop playing this game. I agree with @joeri-san on some of the issue. in dueling book

And here I hoped you wouldn't spout anything stupid, but here we are.

First, if you make a claim without proof, that doesn't mean the claim was true. So asking for any proof isn't unreasonable

Second, its stupid to jump to conclusions before any proof is shown.

Third, you assume most players DID stop playing because of mods, frankly that's a claim I know you can't back up and most likely won't.

Fourth, don't make more of an ass of yourself than you already have.


Shut the fuck up, @Renji Asuka. I don't need to prove anything to you or anymore else on here. If you can't accept anything I am saying, that is your problem, not mine. Players like who always say "show me prove or shut up" are telling me that you are nothing but ignorance people who thinks showing is something that will convened you anything. If you want prove, either ask former players why they quit playing dueling books or look up videos about it. and by the way, get a life and stop being asshole, @Renji Asuka. The last I check, you have not been on it for 3 weeks so that means you wouldn't know about what is going on in dueling books.

Who could have seen this coming, raise your hand if you did! *raises hand*

"Shut the fuck up, @Renji Asuka."

Hmmm....No.

" I don't need to prove anything to you or anymore else on here."

Never claimed you had to, just that no one will believe a damn word a person says without proof.

"If you can't accept anything I am saying, that is your problem, not mine."

Obviously its a you problem especially since you think I don't or can't accept anything you say.

"Players like who always say "show me prove or shut up" are telling me that you are nothing but ignorance people who thinks showing is something that will convened you anything."

You do realize without proof there is no way to verify anything right? You don't want people to be ignorant? Provide proof to claims. If you can't do that, that is on you not them.

" If you want prove, either ask former players why they quit playing dueling books or look up videos about it."

Or don't make a claim you refuse to back up. The burden of proof is on you, not on others.

" and by the way, get a life and stop being asshole, @Renji Asuka."

Rich coming from the jack ass that claimed to have "changed" when realizing they were toxic, yet refuse to take any action to actually fix their behavior.

"The last I check, you have not been on it for 3 weeks so that means you wouldn't know about what is going on in dueling books."

You don't even know what my actual account name is, fun fact, its different than the name I use on the forum. If you done research, you'd had known that. Wait, didn't you just tell others to do research and you didn't? Hmmm...#Hypocrite #GetRekt #Awkward
Image
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Wek
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:34 pm
Reputation: 24

Post #20 by Wek » Mon May 10, 2021 6:06 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:I support you, @Joeri-San.


Poor Joeri.


Return to “Serious Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests