why don't some players just don't care if another player report them for bullying or other issue?

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
moonsamurai28
Mood:

why don't some players just don't care if another player report them for bullying or other issue?

Post #1 by moonsamurai28 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:16 am

This question has been on my mind for a while. Why does some players don't give a damn when they are bullying or harassments another player in a duel or private message and that player does say "I am reporting you for....." to them and they response with " I don't give a fuck about you reporting me"? Do they realize what they are doing and the chances of being banned or their account frozen resulting from that report?
I’m evil to the core, what I shouldn’t do I will.

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:12 am

Simply because they don't care about being banned. I mean why should they? There are other avenues to play yugioh on. And they can make a new account if they really wanted.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Wek

Post #3 by Wek » Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:42 am

Renji Asuka wrote:Simply because they don't care about being banned. I mean why should they? There are other avenues to play yugioh on. And they can make a new account if they really wanted.

Vast majority of the time they're just idiots trying to talk tough.

Wek

Post #4 by Wek » Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:43 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:This question has been on my mind for a while. Why does some players don't give a damn when they are bullying or harassments another player in a duel or private message and that player does say "I am reporting you for....." to them and they response with " I don't give a fuck about you reporting me"? Do they realize what they are doing and the chances of being banned or their account frozen resulting from that report?

Given you're the one asking, probably because they know your report is nonsense and nothing will happen. You might even accidentally get yourself punished because you reported a situation where you were breaking the rules. :lol:

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #5 by moonsamurai28 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:33 am

Wek wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:This question has been on my mind for a while. Why does some players don't give a damn when they are bullying or harassments another player in a duel or private message and that player does say "I am reporting you for....." to them and they response with " I don't give a fuck about you reporting me"? Do they realize what they are doing and the chances of being banned or their account frozen resulting from that report?

Given you're the one asking, probably because they know your report is nonsense and nothing will happen. You might even accidentally get yourself punished because you reported a situation where you were breaking the rules. :lol:

That is a good point. what would happen if someone like you were dealing with a player who was threating to come to you location and kill you while bullying you by saying you are a loser and you aren't a nobody during the whole duel and private message? would you do a abuse report after you get screenshot of it? Aren't player allow to make another account even after their 1st account was banned?

troglyte
Mood:

Post #6 by troglyte » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:06 am

This is like asking why criminals commit crime, despite the fact the police exist.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #7 by Darkraiclone » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:51 am

Have you tried contacting the cyber police about it?
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Wek

Post #8 by Wek » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:03 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Wek wrote:

That is a good point. what would happen if someone like you were dealing with a player who was threating to come to you location and kill you while bullying you by saying you are a loser and you aren't a nobody during the whole duel and private message? would you do a abuse report after you get screenshot of it? Aren't player allow to make another account even after their 1st account was banned?

If I think someone is breaking DB rules, I just report them and they usually get penalized. And no, players are not allowed to make new accounts if their first one got banned from the site.

PENMASTER

Post #9 by PENMASTER » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:44 pm

Wek wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
Wek wrote:

If I think someone is breaking DB rules, I just report them and they usually get penalized. And no, players are not allowed to make new accounts if their first one got banned from the site.

like that ever stopped anyone
love2hate

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #10 by moonsamurai28 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:15 am

Is it possible for someone who get banned after having their account frozen more than 4 times on dueling book to play yugioh somewhere else
online by using the same user name?

greg503

Post #11 by greg503 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:02 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:Is it possible for someone who get banned after having their account frozen more than 4 times on dueling book to play yugioh somewhere else

Yes, Dueling Nexus and EDOpro exist, but their automated nature limits how problematic they could be in comparison to DB.
Buy Floowandereeze

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #12 by moonsamurai28 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:40 am

greg503 wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:Is it possible for someone who get banned after having their account frozen more than 4 times on dueling book to play yugioh somewhere else

Yes, Dueling Nexus and EDOpro exist, but their automated nature limits how problematic they could be in comparison to DB.

I am starting to understand now. Can you tell me a example of someone who was banned from dueling book while using the same user name on another yugioh platform and cause the same trouble as they did when they was on dueling book?

Renji Asuka

Post #13 by Renji Asuka » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:41 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
greg503 wrote:

I am starting to understand now. Can you tell me a example of someone who was banned from dueling book while using the same user name on another yugioh platform and cause the same trouble as they did when they was on dueling book?

You do realize they are run by separate entities right? Doesn't matter what you do on 1 platform, you can always go to a different platform with the same name.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #14 by moonsamurai28 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:40 am

It's like some yugioh players are saying " I don't give a fuck if I get banned for life from a YCS event because I either threatening a player, cheating in my match, or etc. I can entered the next event next month or week and that isn't a damn thing that they can do about it". I would like to see that happening in a event or YouTube video about that. That would be funny.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #15 by moonsamurai28 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:17 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
greg503 wrote:Yes, Dueling Nexus and EDOpro exist, but their automated nature limits how problematic they could be in comparison to DB.

You do realize they are run by separate entities right? Doesn't matter what you do on 1 platform, you can always go to a different platform with the same name.

It's like some yugioh players are saying " I don't give a fuck if I get banned for life from a YCS event because I either threatening a player, cheating in my match, or etc. I can entered the next event next month or week and that isn't a damn thing that they can do about it". I would like to see that happening in a event or YouTube video about that. That would be funny.

Renji Asuka

Post #16 by Renji Asuka » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:40 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:

That's actually not a comparison at all.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #17 by moonsamurai28 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:02 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You do realize they are run by separate entities right? Doesn't matter what you do on 1 platform, you can always go to a different platform with the same name.

That's actually not a comparison at all.

My bad. I guess what I am trying to say is that some players are saying " I don't give a fuck if I get banned for life from a dueling book because I either threatening a player, cheating in my match, or etc. There are other platform that I can play yugioh on and I can do the same thing that cause me banned for life from dueling book on that platform and they can't do shit to me at all". I would like to see that happening in a YouTube video about that. That would be funny. By the way, thanks for corrective me, Renji Asuka

Return to “Serious Discussions”