hate facing players who don't know how to make a proper deck at all.

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
moonsamurai28
Mood:

hate facing players who don't know how to make a proper deck at all.

Post #1 by moonsamurai28 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:05 am

I swear. Players don't know how to make proper deck at all. They have forgetting the old ways of making a deck and even adding different archetype together in a deck that doesn't work well together at all when the meta game starting showing it ugly face in dueling book. This is why I hate all meta decks and players for life.
I’m evil to the core, what I shouldn’t do I will.

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:58 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:I swear. Players don't know how to make proper deck at all. They have forgetting the old ways of making a deck and even adding different archetype together in a deck that doesn't work well together at all when the meta game starting showing it ugly face in dueling book. This is why I hate all meta decks and players for life.

You're being toxic again. I thought you were going to change that behavior? Or was that just empty words?
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #3 by Lil Oldman » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:41 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:I swear. Players don't know how to make proper deck at all. They have forgetting the old ways of making a deck and even adding different archetype together in a deck that doesn't work well together at all when the meta game starting showing it ugly face in dueling book. This is why I hate all meta decks and players for life.

Sad, can't believe you are exposing people who are using the good decks, thought you could do better, but I guess I am right Beast will be beast
Last edited by Lil Oldman on Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #4 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:25 pm

Serious Discussions
Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.

greg503

Post #5 by greg503 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:57 pm

Then go play unrated
Buy Floowandereeze

troglyte
Mood:

Post #6 by troglyte » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:26 pm

Different people play yugioh for a variety of reasons. Be it to try out fun wacky decks/archetypes, or to face someone in a genuinely competitive environment. Both are perfectly valid reasons for playing, and while you don't have to like them all, you do need to respect them. I may make fun of customs and the community surrounding it frequently, but I do respect the appeal of creating your own cards and testing them out with other people.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Return to “Serious Discussions”