To the Judging Team: Explain. or else...

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
GayNProud

To the Judging Team: Explain. or else...

Post #1 by GayNProud » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:51 pm

Dear Dueling Book judging team,

You recently issued me a 3-day freeze over an incident that occurred. The freeze is already over. However, I have sent you an appeal explaining the hypocritical approach you took in handling the report against me, vs the same type of reports I made against numerous players on here with no consequences.

You have until April 15th to provide me with a valid response over my concerns of unfair treatment. If I do not receive that by April 15th, I am going to share all of the evidence I have with others in this forum of your differential treatment of your user base.

Best,
GayNProud

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:27 pm

1: Never negotiate with terrorist's.
2: Its literally a 3 day freeze is already over, so get over it.
3: Threatening DB Admins will only make things worse for you.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #3 by Lil Oldman » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:47 pm

This is like going to rob a Bank, but instead of having a gun, you bring a water gun.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Genexwrecker

Post #4 by Genexwrecker » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:47 pm

Do you really want me to publicly disclose this instead of handling your report you sent? Cause I saw the report and was going to review it this weekend
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

GayNProud

Post #5 by GayNProud » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:46 am

Genexwrecker wrote:Do you really want me to publicly disclose this instead of handling your report you sent? Cause I saw the report and was going to review it this weekend

No, I do not want you to publicly disclose it. I just want you to respond to me about the unfair treatment I brought up, privately.

GayNProud

Post #6 by GayNProud » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:49 am

Renji Asuka wrote:1: Never negotiate with terrorist's.

Stay out of it if you do not know the context of what I am referring to. Plus, I did not threaten anyone or display any "terroristic" behavior. Again, you do not know my situation or what made me outraged enough to perceive differential treatment and discrimination by the judging team.

Genex said that I will get a response. If the response justifies why I received such a punishment that tens of other users I reported for similar behavior did not receive, I will retract this post. Otherwise, it is not fair nor right.

Renji Asuka

Post #7 by Renji Asuka » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:19 am

GayNProud wrote:

Stay out of it if you do not know the context of what I am referring to. Plus, I did not threaten anyone or display any "terroristic" behavior. Again, you do not know my situation or what made me outraged enough to perceive differential treatment and discrimination by the judging team.

Genex said that I will get a response. If the response justifies why I received such a punishment that tens of other users I reported for similar behavior did not receive, I will retract this post. Otherwise, it is not fair nor right.

That's not how this works. You can't expect to make a thread, making the subject public, then expect people not to respond. Frankly, your freeze should had been longer and even be applied to the forums if this is how you act.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #8 by troglyte » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:38 am

So anyone else watching 'So I'm A Spider, So What?'
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

GayNProud

Post #9 by GayNProud » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:59 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
GayNProud wrote:

That's not how this works. You can't expect to make a thread, making the subject public, then expect people not to respond. Frankly, your freeze should had been longer and even be applied to the forums if this is how you act.

Your public response was to tell me to get over it already since it was a short freeze. That is about the most ignorant response you can provide to a complaint you do not know anything about.

Renji Asuka

Post #10 by Renji Asuka » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:59 am

GayNProud wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
GayNProud wrote:

Your public response was to tell me to get over it already since it was a short freeze. That is about the most ignorant response you can provide to a complaint you do not know anything about.

Actually, you had a knee jerk reaction. My response isn't "get over it", its stating you threatening the staff, NEVER ends well.

Genexwrecker

Post #11 by Genexwrecker » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:18 am

GayNProud wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:Do you really want me to publicly disclose this instead of handling your report you sent? Cause I saw the report and was going to review it this weekend

No, I do not want you to publicly disclose it. I just want you to respond to me about the unfair treatment I brought up, privately.

thats what I figured. the thread serves no pursose then.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

GayNProud

Post #12 by GayNProud » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:31 am

Genexwrecker wrote:
GayNProud wrote:

thats what I figured. the thread serves no pursose then.

Thank you for providing me with a valid response on the matter. I agree with it, and do see the distinction now. /endthread

Christen57

Post #13 by Christen57 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:26 pm

GayNProud wrote:

Then tell us the context and situation so we can know what's going on.

Return to “Serious Discussions”