DB have a users problem

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
DarwisBellium92
Mood:

DB have a users problem

Post #1 by DarwisBellium92 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:10 am

But just me, do I get the most retarded people in Custom Card in recent my 3 years on Duelingbook? Because of these people I have become hateful about some and others not because they don't like my archetypes (I will have created at least 50 archetypes in 14 years as an Italian cardmaker). Also, I see people using the official konami artworks (like Lost World, Burning Abyss series and Phantom Knight etc...).
Well what to say...
Last edited by DarwisBellium92 on Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:42 pm

I say, get the fuck over it.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #3 by DarwisBellium92 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:06 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:I say, get the fuck over it.

But good, nice way to respond aggressively... then you can see that Xteven has recruited bad users in recent years on Duelingbook...
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist

Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #4 by Renji Asuka » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:10 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:I say, get the fuck over it.

But good, nice way to respond aggressively... then you can see that Xteven has recruited bad users in recent years on Duelingbook...

Don't blame other people for your thin skin. Stop caring about what others do or think. You're a coward otherwise.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #5 by DarwisBellium92 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:20 pm

I speak to the wall, apparently...

Cit.

greg503

Post #6 by greg503 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:54 pm

Customs don't matter, it's completely unrated. And with the variety that it is, of course you'd be finding a lot of people doing things differently. I don't know what to tell you besides "use duel notes", "lower you expectations", and "be patient"
Buy Floowandereeze

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #7 by DarwisBellium92 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:01 pm

greg503 wrote:Customs don't matter, it's completely unrated. And with the variety that it is, of course you'd be finding a lot of people doing things differently. I don't know what to tell you besides "use duel notes", "lower you expectations", and "be patient"

True.
But even being told that I cheat and they tell me that: "You have a bad English", they take me on racism and anger...
I create custom carda from 14 years and duel to have fun, do not hear these things from an Italian like me who is the pioneer of that region.

Cit.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #8 by troglyte » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:37 pm

Customs are Gay.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #9 by Lil Oldman » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:40 pm

troglyte wrote:Customs are Gay.

Rush duels are Gay (jk)
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #10 by troglyte » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:56 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
troglyte wrote:Customs are Gay.

Rush duels are Gay (jk)

You will feel the wrath of my Super Magitek Deity Over Road!!!!!!!!! (jk)
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #11 by Jedx_EX » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:45 pm

I should've used the "(jk)" for my sarcasm a while back...

PENMASTER

Post #12 by PENMASTER » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:13 am

you really should of expected this it took me one duel to quit customs
love2hate

KTeknis

Post #13 by KTeknis » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:34 am

Custom Card Format is quite a wild place. Sometimes you find a decent guy, sometimes you find some horrible jerks with bad attitude.
The best you can do is to endure it. That, or maybe try joining some Custom Card Community out there.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Renji Asuka

Post #14 by Renji Asuka » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:26 am

KTeknis wrote:Custom Card Format is quite a wild place. Sometimes you find a decent guy, sometimes you find some horrible jerks with bad attitude.
The best you can do is to endure it. That, or maybe try joining some Custom Card Community out there.

KTeknis, I know you're trying to be the positive guy, but never suggest any "Custom Card Community" as an option. I been in quite a few to know, that's a bad idea. Especially when Card Approval Teams will deny decks, despite having already approved decks that were more powerful. Or flat out telling people to "delete your cards" without giving any criticism. And that's not getting into the fact, that they will approve cards, just to change their mind months later because players whined about it. Despite having more powerful decks being approved. Then you have the problem of "if you're not in the clique of the CAT members, they'll never approve anything of yours. Then you have communities which don't care about PSCT or won't even try to enforce readable PSCT...

Its horrible. Every Custom Card Discord I been in, done 1 of these these things at least at some point.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #15 by DarwisBellium92 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:29 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
KTeknis wrote:Custom Card Format is quite a wild place. Sometimes you find a decent guy, sometimes you find some horrible jerks with bad attitude.

KTeknis, I know you're trying to be the positive guy, but never suggest any "Custom Card Community" as an option. I been in quite a few to know, that's a bad idea. Especially when Card Approval Teams will deny decks, despite having already approved decks that were more powerful. Or flat out telling people to "delete your cards" without giving any criticism. And that's not getting into the fact, that they will approve cards, just to change their mind months later because players whined about it. Despite having more powerful decks being approved. Then you have the problem of "if you're not in the clique of the CAT members, they'll never approve anything of yours. Then you have communities which don't care about PSCT or won't even try to enforce readable PSCT...

Its horrible. Every Custom Card Discord I been in, done 1 of these these things at least at some point.

On the discord server Ygopro Percy, in the custom cards channel, they are allowed to take my cards and modify their effects without my permission.
I can understand the first time but after a while, I started walking away from that server.

Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #16 by Renji Asuka » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:55 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

On the discord server Ygopro Percy, in the custom cards channel, they are allowed to take my cards and modify their effects without my permission.
I can understand the first time but after a while, I started walking away from that server.

I got banned from that discord cause I upset a Mod who is a furry, setting up a joke about setting furry's on fire. Meanwhile people were joking about pedophilia and that was fine.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #17 by DarwisBellium92 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:37 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:KTeknis, I know you're trying to be the positive guy, but never suggest any "Custom Card Community" as an option. I been in quite a few to know, that's a bad idea. Especially when Card Approval Teams will deny decks, despite having already approved decks that were more powerful. Or flat out telling people to "delete your cards" without giving any criticism. And that's not getting into the fact, that they will approve cards, just to change their mind months later because players whined about it. Despite having more powerful decks being approved. Then you have the problem of "if you're not in the clique of the CAT members, they'll never approve anything of yours. Then you have communities which don't care about PSCT or won't even try to enforce readable PSCT...

I got banned from that discord cause I upset a Mod who is a furry, setting up a joke about setting furry's on fire. Meanwhile people were joking about pedophilia and that was fine.

Even if pedophilia is a crime.
Also, does it make sense that people only play TCG/OCG cards in the current meta in the Custom Card Zone against the Custom Decks? :?:

Cit.

greg503

Post #18 by greg503 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:15 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:On the discord server Ygopro Percy, in the custom cards channel, they are allowed to take my cards and modify their effects without my permission.

Also, does it make sense that people only play TCG/OCG cards in the current meta in the Custom Card Zone against the Custom Decks? :?:

Yes, some people want to make sure their cards are balanced around the current meta.
Or some of them do it to troll.
Buy Floowandereeze

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #19 by DarwisBellium92 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:31 pm

greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:I got banned from that discord cause I upset a Mod who is a furry, setting up a joke about setting furry's on fire. Meanwhile people were joking about pedophilia and that was fine.

Yes, some people want to make sure their cards are balanced around the current meta.
Or some of them do it to troll.

The opponent challenges with his current meta deck against my Adamantine, Darkfuture, Schrodinger or Electropylon.
The opponent complains later and I laugh at it. XD
PS: I hate the troll players xD

Cit.

Return to “Serious Discussions”