Player who don't give a damn about nothing but playing yugioh.

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
Debt

Re: Player who don't give a damn about nothing but playing yugioh.

Post #21 by Debt » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:40 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:then fuck off and get a life, asshole.

You're the toxic one friendo. You're part of the problem

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #22 by Darkraiclone » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:13 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
Debt wrote:Moonmoon is so dumb

I am not dumb. I am doing what I feel is the right thing to do cause I can't deal with the problem that is going on dueling book anymore. If everyone wants to think I am dumb for feeling this way and doing something about it, then fuck off and get a life, asshole.

Considering you're advocating for fighting toxicity with toxicity, you are showing you are a dumdum.

Can't really argue with that.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #23 by Lil Oldman » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:16 pm

And I thought my mind was hollow...
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #24 by moonsamurai28 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:27 am

Debt wrote:

Dumb, you get nothing good or positive things to say, don't you @Debt? you sounds like a ignorance fool who wants to thinks I am dumb and in the wrong for thinking about things that is going on Dueling books. If you get nothing to say or support me, shut the fuck up and keep your mouth shut, Debt.
I’m evil to the core, what I shouldn’t do I will.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #25 by moonsamurai28 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:28 am

This is why I am going to place everyone who doesn't agree with me on my foes lists

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #26 by Darkraiclone » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:58 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Debt wrote:

Dumb, you get nothing good or positive things to say, don't you @Debt? you sounds like a ignorance fool who wants to thinks I am dumb and in the wrong for thinking about things that is going on Dueling books. If you get nothing to say or support me, shut the fuck up and keep your mouth shut, Debt.

Okay, let me say this to you in a way you can understand. The admins and the judges don't care, since this is happening in unrated and not rated, it's not a priority to them and thus not their problem, and since all these people are doing is AFKing and nothing else, they really can't do anything about these players in the slightest, so demanding them to do something about them isn't going to do anything and right now given your behavior, I.E. Acting like a tough guy and actually wanting to lynch these players, you're actually making yourself look worse than they are. At this point, I really can't tell if you're being serious about this or if you're just trolling.

Renji Asuka

Post #27 by Renji Asuka » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:56 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Debt wrote:

Okay CrystalMusic.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #28 by Lil Oldman » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:56 am

Quoting that movie of a pigeon, "When you fight fire with fire, everyone gets burned."
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Debt

Post #29 by Debt » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:44 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:[shut the fuck up and keep your mouth shut, Debt.

moonsamurai28 wrote:This is why I am going to place everyone who doesn't agree with me on my foes lists

Literal manchild

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #30 by Lil Oldman » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:04 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Debt wrote:

Imagine being so immature you cannot take constructive critisicm, couldn't be me.

CrawTheShrimp

Post #31 by CrawTheShrimp » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:50 pm

This is a Yugioh site. What else would you do on Duelingbook ? Socialize ? Make friends ? Hah, don't be ridicilous.
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #32 by moonsamurai28 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:12 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
Debt wrote:You're the toxic one friendo. You're part of the problem

Okay, let me say this to you in a way you can understand. The admins and the judges don't care, since this is happening in unrated and not rated, it's not a priority to them and thus not their problem, and since all these people are doing is AFKing and nothing else, they really can't do anything about these players in the slightest, so demanding them to do something about them isn't going to do anything and right now given your behavior, I.E. Acting like a tough guy and actually wanting to lynch these players, you're actually making yourself look worse than they are. At this point, I really can't tell if you're being serious about this or if you're just trolling.

I don't give a damn what you saying anymore, Darkraiclone. I will keep trying no matter what you or anyone of the asshole are saying. I am willing to take the risk even that mean me getting banned. When that happens, At least I don't have to deal with you or anymore from this game anymore. So do me a favor, shut the fuck up. I don't want to hear from you ever again.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #33 by moonsamurai28 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:15 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
Debt wrote:You're the toxic one friendo. You're part of the problem

Imagine being so immature you cannot take constructive critisicm, couldn't be me.

I am placing you on my foe list, Lil Oldman.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #34 by Darkraiclone » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:16 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:Dumb, you get nothing good or positive things to say, don't you @Debt? you sounds like a ignorance fool who wants to thinks I am dumb and in the wrong for thinking about things that is going on Dueling books. If you get nothing to say or support me, shut the fuck up and keep your mouth shut, Debt.

I don't give a damn what you saying anymore, Darkraiclone. I will keep trying no matter what you or anyone of the asshole are saying. I am willing to take the risk even that mean me getting banned. When that happens, At least I don't have to deal with you or anymore from this game anymore. So do me a favor, shut the fuck up. I don't want to hear from you ever again.

And what are you gonna do if I don't, tough guy?

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #35 by moonsamurai28 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:18 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Okay, let me say this to you in a way you can understand. The admins and the judges don't care, since this is happening in unrated and not rated, it's not a priority to them and thus not their problem, and since all these people are doing is AFKing and nothing else, they really can't do anything about these players in the slightest, so demanding them to do something about them isn't going to do anything and right now given your behavior, I.E. Acting like a tough guy and actually wanting to lynch these players, you're actually making yourself look worse than they are. At this point, I really can't tell if you're being serious about this or if you're just trolling.

I will kick your ass in a duel if I have to until you shut your mouth.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #36 by Darkraiclone » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:23 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:

I will kick your ass in a duel if I have to until you shut your mouth.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #37 by moonsamurai28 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:28 am

That it! This is the last time I will be posting on here since there are a lot of asshole who leaves negatives comment and stupid as hell. I will only go on here for doing abuse report. To all of you asshole, I hope all of you go to hell.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #38 by Darkraiclone » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:35 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:That it! This is the last time I will be posting on here since there are a lot of asshole who leaves negatives comment and stupid as hell. I will only go on here for doing abuse report. To all of you asshole, I hope all of you go to hell.

Wow, you talk a big game and yet you're gonna run away the moment someone points out how stupid and hypocritical your ideas for bettering DB are, yeah, if your idea is to become the next CrystalMusic, then keep at it and you may be just like him, you're certainly on the right track by doing this, now all we need is for you to say "GOOD DAY!!!!" and then it will be complete.

Renji Asuka

Post #39 by Renji Asuka » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:35 am

I was joking about the whole CrystalMusic thing, but god damn....you're acting just like CrystalMusic.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #40 by Lil Oldman » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:16 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:Dumb, you get nothing good or positive things to say, don't you @Debt? you sounds like a ignorance fool who wants to thinks I am dumb and in the wrong for thinking about things that is going on Dueling books. If you get nothing to say or support me, shut the fuck up and keep your mouth shut, Debt.

I am placing you on my foe list, Lil Oldman.

Oh no! Are you telling me that I will have to not deal with you?! I am SO sad! An idiot who Cannot take critisicm for his stupid idea is trying to evade LOGIC! But as always, WE are wrong and YOU are correct. I feel sorry for you and your incapacity to see the fatal, stupid idea this is.

Return to “Serious Discussions”