Player who don't give a damn about nothing but playing yugioh.

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
DarkPhenix

Re: Player who don't give a damn about nothing but playing yugioh.

Post #41 by DarkPhenix » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:44 pm

Can you guys please stop tearing in to each other. If you have criticism, please state it respectfully. I am sure nobody wants to get told by a bunch of people that they are an idiot etc, no matter their faults.
RC-1, PC-1 Konami® Certified Judge

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #42 by Lil Oldman » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:42 pm

I am just acting unconciously, but he basically earned it, they told him that, after him taking Darkrai's idea (I think it was Drakrai's idea), it was a joke or exageration (if I am not mistaken, it was told before). Anyways, he took it in the worst manner possible, and as a quote from non-other than Crystal's signature "Do not get mixed up my personality with my attitude, my personality is how I am and my attitude is how you treat me", he is just fueling the fire, and oh surprise, the fire grew in strength.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

DarkPhenix

Post #43 by DarkPhenix » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:59 pm

You guy are allowing someone to disturb you so much over something so silly. I would suggest stop fueling the fire, stop arguing with someone who will always never stop arguing. You are giving people what they want by trying to out insult them, out maneuver them and use their own tactics against them. When multiple people argue and all of them are being rude and disrespectful to each other, who really is in the wrong?
RC-1, PC-1 Konami® Certified Judge

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #44 by Lil Oldman » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:11 pm

This is the forums only actual entertainment. I only come here to read on the latest drama (Important, "READ", I have only participated on 1 drama (that I can remember) and it was d1234's, anyways, I oly participate in Drama Threads to post a punchline or joke) or to post about customs and get feedback about them. Not to be rude, but this forums are BORING. We all say that ban CrystalMusic, but in reality, either a new Crystal willl rise or we will just let the forums to die because there is no real entertainment here. I from time to time forget this is a Yugioh community, this feels like mini twitter.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

ominous

Post #45 by ominous » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:49 pm

Im about to demonstrate why the "If they go afk in an unrated duel, just leave, block and move on" Approach works by leaving this post, blocking moonsam, and moving on with my life.

Wow, its just that easy.
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

ominous

Post #46 by ominous » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:49 pm

Im about to demonstrate why the "If they go afk in an unrated duel, just leave, block and move on" Approach works by leaving this post, blocking moonsam, and moving on with my life.

Wow, its just that easy.
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #47 by moonsamurai28 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:14 pm

ominous wrote:Im about to demonstrate why the "If they go afk in an unrated duel, just leave, block and move on" Approach works by leaving this post, blocking moonsam, and moving on with my life.

Wow, its just that easy.

I don't give a fuck what you think of me or blocked me. If you feel that work for you, Ominous then do it. At least I don't have to see on here ever again. Don't comment or post on this topic ever again, understand?
I’m evil to the core, what I shouldn’t do I will.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #48 by Darkraiclone » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:25 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:
ominous wrote:Im about to demonstrate why the "If they go afk in an unrated duel, just leave, block and move on" Approach works by leaving this post, blocking moonsam, and moving on with my life.

Wow, its just that easy.

I don't give a fuck what you think of me or blocked me. If you feel that work for you, Ominous then do it. At least I don't have to see on here ever again. Don't comment or post on this topic ever again, understand?

You ain't their boss, you can't tell them what to do.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

ominous

Post #49 by ominous » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:57 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:

Wow, its just that easy.

Sure they can, they are free to express their opinions, just like im allowed to tell them their opinions are wrong and theyre wrong to have them.
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #50 by Darkraiclone » Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:09 am

ominous wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:

Sure they can, they are free to express their opinions, just like im allowed to tell them their opinions are wrong and theyre wrong to have them.

That is a very fair point.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Renji Asuka

Post #51 by Renji Asuka » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:22 pm

ominous wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:

I mean telling people what to do is vastly different than expressing one's opinion.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #52 by moonsamurai28 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:41 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
ominous wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:You ain't their boss, you can't tell them what to do.

I mean telling people what to do is vastly different than expressing one's opinion.

Fine. you get a point there, Renji Asuka. I will say it in a way that don't sound like I order people around: "If you don't like what I am posting or speaking the truth about this topic, then don't post or comment at all and just go on with your day. I will not deal with all of this negative comments at all and I will not response to them. Instead, I will ignore all negative comment from all the toxic players on here. I will also blocked of you who use dueling book too". Does that sound better, Renji Asuka?
Last edited by moonsamurai28 on Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Debt

Post #53 by Debt » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:46 am

You're the one being negative. People telling you that forming a mob is stupid and implausible isn't being negative. It's being realistic

Renji Asuka

Post #54 by Renji Asuka » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:54 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
ominous wrote:Sure they can, they are free to express their opinions, just like im allowed to tell them their opinions are wrong and theyre wrong to have them.

Fine. you get a point there, Renji Asuka. I will say it in a way that don't sound like I order people around: "If you don't like what I am posting or speaking the truth about this topic, then do post or comment at all and just go on with your day. I will not deal with all of this negative comments at all and I will not response to them. Instead, I will ignore all negative comment from all the toxic players on here. I will also blocked of you who use dueling book too". Does that sound better, Renji Asuka?

I don't give a shit of what you do, I just thought I'd point that out.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

ominous

Post #55 by ominous » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:54 am

Debt wrote:You're the one being negative. People telling you that forming a mob is stupid and implausible isn't being negative. It's being realistic

who are you talking too?
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

KTeknis

Post #56 by KTeknis » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:06 am

ominous wrote:who are you talking too?

I though you said you gonna leave this post and blocked him?
But still, I was curious about your response and tried putting him in my foe list. It does looks like Debt is talking to no one. :lol:

PS: I removed him from my foe list again since he haven't done anything to me yet.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #57 by moonsamurai28 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:13 am

Debt wrote:You're the one being negative. People telling you that forming a mob is stupid and implausible isn't being negative. It's being realistic

Look, I couldn't found people to formed a mob together so, I am putting that plan aside of now until I have a good plan made. Anyways, I am not the negative one here. It is you who is negative. I will keep doing what I think is right for this game and if anybody don't like what I am doing, not supporting me, or against me, that is your problem.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #58 by moonsamurai28 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:14 am

KTeknis wrote:
ominous wrote:who are you talking too?

I though you said you gonna leave this post and blocked him?
But still, I was curious about your response and tried putting him in my foe list. It does looks like Debt is talking to no one. :lol:

PS: I removed him from my foe list again since he haven't done anything to me yet.

well, it seems that I can't blocked people on here. I can only added them to my foes list which I did, Kteknis.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #59 by moonsamurai28 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:20 am

I will keep doing what I think is right for this game and if anybody don't like what I am doing, not supporting me, or against me, that is your problem. Now I spoken my options and won this argument , I will ignored every negative people on this forum now and treat myself to a good cold bottle of water for my victory. See you in hell, motherfuckers! Hahahaha

troglyte
Mood:

Post #60 by troglyte » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:30 am

I have learned literally nothing from this thread.

Why on earth is this in a Serious Discussion thread...
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Return to “Serious Discussions”