Player who don't give a damn about nothing but playing yugioh.

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
moonsamurai28
Mood:

Player who don't give a damn about nothing but playing yugioh.

Post #1 by moonsamurai28 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:38 am

This is the problem with players now days. They tell others who are dealing with issues in a unrated duel by saying "If they're going AFK in an unrated game, then leave the game, block them, move on. If they're going AFK in an unrated game, then leave the game, block them, move on." the problem is that player use these words just to avoid dealing with the issues and don't want to waste time with it. This is why some people quit yugioh and others doesn't play dueling book at all causes of players who don't get a damn about anyone else but playing the card game.
I’m evil to the core, what I shouldn’t do I will.

ICannotPlayYu-Gi-Oh!

Post #2 by ICannotPlayYu-Gi-Oh! » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:04 pm

It's unrated. It doesn't matter at all. Leaving hurts no one; in fact, it only saves someone time from having to deal with a problem.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #3 by moonsamurai28 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:58 am

ICannotPlayYu-Gi-Oh! wrote:It's unrated. It doesn't matter at all. Leaving hurts no one; in fact, it only saves someone time from having to deal with a problem.

This game is fuck up. I don't see the point of players like you, CannotPlayYu-gioh, not dealing with the issue and ignore it. I might consider quitting this game and move on another game that doesn't have toxic players in it.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #4 by Darkraiclone » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:17 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
ICannotPlayYu-Gi-Oh! wrote:It's unrated. It doesn't matter at all. Leaving hurts no one; in fact, it only saves someone time from having to deal with a problem.

This game is fuck up. I don't see the point of players like you, CannotPlayYu-gioh, not dealing with the issue and ignore it. I might consider quitting this game and move on another game that doesn't have toxic players in it.

Everyone's favorite crybaby.

ICannotPlayYu-Gi-Oh!

Post #5 by ICannotPlayYu-Gi-Oh! » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:53 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:

There is no issue. It's worth nothing.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #6 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:59 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:This game is fuck up. I don't see the point of players like you, CannotPlayYu-gioh, not dealing with the issue and ignore it. I might consider quitting this game and move on another game that doesn't have toxic players in it.

Then what do you suggest be done? We'd all love a better option than being "toxic" by leaving an **unrated game**.
b

Renji Asuka

Post #7 by Renji Asuka » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:03 am

And here I thought MoonSamurai "changed" that didn't last long.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #8 by Jedx_EX » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:12 am

It's been a week since I played Duelingbook. Probably due to only dueling in customs this year. Also, reporting players who are AFK is too far.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #9 by moonsamurai28 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:43 am

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:This game is fuck up. I don't see the point of players like you, CannotPlayYu-gioh, not dealing with the issue and ignore it. I might consider quitting this game and move on another game that doesn't have toxic players in it.

Then what do you suggest be done? We'd all love a better option than being "toxic" by leaving an **unrated game**.

Well, there is a lot of suggest that can do to dealing with toxic players if we can get together and come up with ideas.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #10 by Darkraiclone » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:36 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:

Well, there is a lot of suggest that can do to dealing with toxic players if we can get together and come up with ideas.

That's the thing though, even if we do band together to do something about these types of players, it's still up to the admins in the end to deliver the final punishment. So unless your idea is for us to form a lynch mob and go after these players, there really isn't anything that we can really do.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #11 by moonsamurai28 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:38 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:

That's the thing though, even if we do band together to do something about these types of players, it's still up to the admins in the end to deliver the final punishment. So unless your idea is for us to form a lynch mob and go after these players, there really isn't anything that we can really do.

That might be a good idea, Darkraiclone. If we band together and form a lynch mod and go after these toxic players in a safe and right way without cause any trouble, then the admin will have to listen to our opinion. First, we have to found players who agree with us. After that we can decide what the next step to take.

Renji Asuka

Post #12 by Renji Asuka » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:50 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:

That might be a good idea, Darkraiclone. If we band together and form a lynch mod and go after these toxic players in a safe and right way without cause any trouble, then the admin will have to listen to our opinion. First, we have to found players who agree with us. After that we can decide what the next step to take.

Congrats, you just became the thing you fight against.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #13 by Darkraiclone » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:28 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #14 by Darkraiclone » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:10 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:That's the thing though, even if we do band together to do something about these types of players, it's still up to the admins in the end to deliver the final punishment. So unless your idea is for us to form a lynch mob and go after these players, there really isn't anything that we can really do.

Congrats, you just became the thing you fight against.

He lived long enough to see himself become the villain.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #15 by moonsamurai28 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:10 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:That's the thing though, even if we do band together to do something about these types of players, it's still up to the admins in the end to deliver the final punishment. So unless your idea is for us to form a lynch mob and go after these players, there really isn't anything that we can really do.

I am serious about doing it.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #16 by Darkraiclone » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:37 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:

I am serious about doing it.

PENMASTER

Post #17 by PENMASTER » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:54 pm

someones getting banned
love2hate

Debt

Post #18 by Debt » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:27 pm

Moonmoon is so dumb

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #19 by moonsamurai28 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:12 am

Debt wrote:Moonmoon is so dumb

I am not dumb. I am doing what I feel is the right thing to do cause I can't deal with the problem that is going on dueling book anymore. If everyone wants to think I am dumb for feeling this way and doing something about it, then fuck off and get a life, asshole.

Renji Asuka

Post #20 by Renji Asuka » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:28 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Debt wrote:Moonmoon is so dumb

I am not dumb. I am doing what I feel is the right thing to do cause I can't deal with the problem that is going on dueling book anymore. If everyone wants to think I am dumb for feeling this way and doing something about it, then fuck off and get a life, asshole.

Considering you're advocating for fighting toxicity with toxicity, you are showing you are a dumdum.

Return to “Serious Discussions”