Player who don't give a damn about nothing but playing yugioh.

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
ominous

Re: Player who don't give a damn about nothing but playing yugioh.

Post #61 by ominous » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:40 am

you are free to express your opinions, just like im allowed to tell you your opinions are wrong and youre wrong to have them.
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #62 by Darkraiclone » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:19 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:I will keep doing what I think is right for this game and if anybody don't like what I am doing, not supporting me, or against me, that is your problem. Now I spoken my options and won this argument , I will ignored every negative people on this forum now and treat myself to a good cold bottle of water for my victory. See you in hell, motherfuckers! Hahahaha

Oh shit, he's breaking out the bottled water, if we're not careful, he might start chugging down the hard stuff, milk, or worse, chocolate milk.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #63 by Jedx_EX » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:28 pm

troglyte wrote:I have learned literally nothing from this thread.

Why on earth is this in a Serious Discussion thread...

I don't know...

greg503

Post #64 by greg503 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:40 pm

Jedx_EX wrote:
troglyte wrote:I have learned literally nothing from this thread.

Why on earth is this in a Serious Discussion thread...

I don't know...

Because of drama
Buy Floowandereeze

Itta Pupu
Mood:

Post #65 by Itta Pupu » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:49 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:This is the problem with players now days. They tell others who are dealing with issues in a unrated duel by saying "If they're going AFK in an unrated game, then leave the game, block them, move on. If they're going AFK in an unrated game, then leave the game, block them, move on." the problem is that player use these words just to avoid dealing with the issues and don't want to waste time with it. This is why some people quit yugioh and others doesn't play dueling book at all causes of players who don't get a damn about anyone else but playing the card game.

This is the problem with players nowadays. They tell others who are dealing with issues in an unrated duel by saying, "If they're going AFK in an unrated game, then leave game- I just can't, too many errors
I honest to God tried but there's just no saving in this one.
Ask me for consent first. Take me out, buy me dinner, make me dinner before you eat me out.

Return to “Serious Discussions”