Judges team ignoring reports

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
troglyte
Mood:

Re: Judges team ignoring reports

Post #41 by troglyte » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:55 pm

d1234 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
d1234 wrote:People get punished even when they follow the rules

Name one instance of this that has not been posted about on the forums

I Don’t acctully use duelingbook much
I have never even watched a duel

"I Don’t acctully use duelingbook much
I have never even watched a duel"
-d1234, 2021

the forum will remember that
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #42 by moonsamurai28 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:45 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
d1234 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:rather than not being posted in forums, that there's actual proof of it.

Dark cyborg?

Show evidence, then I will believe you.

Seriously, Lil Oldman? you sit there and say that just cause you don't believe and saying "Show evidence, then I will believe you". I agree with d1234 on what he say based on the claim he made. first, d1234 doesn't have to show you prove and second, if you don't believe anything he says, then don't and go on with you day by shutting up, ignorance asshole.
I’m evil to the core, what I shouldn’t do I will.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #43 by moonsamurai28 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:48 am

Eidas wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:1.) if you call a judge and stall a game cause the opponent said “fuck you noob” once don’t go on the internet. In that scenario I wouldn’t even give any warnings but would issue slow play or a feeeze for stalling pending the situation for the player who called.

This is actually a laughably bad take that fosters SUCH a toxic environment for your players.

General rule of thumb: If it might get you punched in the face in the real world, it shouldn't be acceptable to say just because you're on the internet.

I actually thought the reason reports like this got ignored was because you guys were swamped with reports, but it seems that you actually have terrible policy on user toxicity.

I agree with on that, Eidas.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #44 by Lil Oldman » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:50 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
d1234 wrote:Dark cyborg?

Show evidence, then I will believe you.

Seriously, Lil Oldman? you sit there and say that just cause you don't believe and saying "Show evidence, then I will believe you". I agree with d1234 on what he say based on the claim he made. first, d1234 doesn't have to show you prove and second, if you don't believe anything he says, then don't and go on with you day by shutting up, ignorance asshole.

Oh yea, I am SOOOOO sorry about not believing his absurd claims and your mind crushing logic, anyways, is getting late and I have a meeting with famous ex-president Obama to talk about the water in jupiter, hope you understand my logical claim and do not ask for proof about my business that is totally coherent, because if you ask me I will kindly say you to shut up c:
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Runzy
Mood:

Post #45 by Runzy » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:56 am

Lol.

Edit: Reports are not ignored there is a large volume reported daily heck in a month we could get around idk 300 - 500? maybe even more. It will be handled and you will normally be notified. https://prnt.sc/z5tazp Don't think they are ignored just because it's taking a long time to handle them.

All the threads with a lot of false statements etc is just tiring really.
Last edited by Runzy on Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
DB Judge 20/09/2017. 21/11/2023 - Present.
Retired: 15/12/2021 & 26/12/2022
Konami RC-1 & PC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami DC-1 Certified (March 2019)

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #46 by moonsamurai28 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:00 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Show evidence, then I will believe you.

Oh yea, I am SOOOOO sorry about not believing his absurd claims and your mind crushing logic, anyways, is getting late and I have a meeting with famous ex-president Obama to talk about the water in Jupiter, hope you understand my logical claim and do not ask for proof about my business that is totally coherent, because if you ask me I will kindly say you to shut up c:

really? It sounds like you are asshole who talk like that know everything, Lil Oldman. Now, let me say this you: "show me evidence that you get a life and not wasting time on here, then I will believe you and by the way you are the one who need to shut the hell up, Lil Oldman.

Runzy
Mood:

Post #47 by Runzy » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:07 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:

Oh yea, I am SOOOOO sorry about not believing his absurd claims and your mind crushing logic, anyways, is getting late and I have a meeting with famous ex-president Obama to talk about the water in Jupiter, hope you understand my logical claim and do not ask for proof about my business that is totally coherent, because if you ask me I will kindly say you to shut up c:

really? It sounds like you are asshole who talk like that know everything, Lil Oldman. Now, let me say this you: "show me evidence that you get a life and not wasting time on here, then I will believe you and by the way you are the one who need to shut the hell up, Lil Oldman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VobPO7zPq-w

troglyte
Mood:

Post #48 by troglyte » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:10 am

The iq of these judge-hate threads has severely plummeted

And no, I'm not referring to Lil Oldman, he's not even taking the thread seriously.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Runzy
Mood:

Post #49 by Runzy » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:11 am

troglyte wrote:The iq of these judge-hate threads has severely plummeted

And no, I'm not referring to Lil Oldman, he's not even taking the thread seriously.

Honestly yea they just love to hate on us for any reason. Even false reasons they construct lol. Motivation 100 right.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #50 by Lil Oldman » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:14 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:

Why should I show evidence to you? I do not care about anything you think about me, now do I? From my point of view you and d1234 are just like (no offense to anyone) stupid religious extremists, who just because you read a book are now entitled to change what other people think or believe. And if you really want to see proof that I am not an asshole (excuse my language) who wastes time in a card game site, you can check out my yt channel where I recently show off Shot 'em up coding I've done https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmk_JS4XjPKQ7oUg1nbCV8A
anything else sweety?
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #51 by moonsamurai28 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:14 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Oh yea, I am SOOOOO sorry about not believing his absurd claims and your mind crushing logic, anyways, is getting late and I have a meeting with famous ex-president Obama to talk about the water in Jupiter, hope you understand my logical claim and do not ask for proof about my business that is totally coherent, because if you ask me I will kindly say you to shut up c:

Why should I show evidence to you? I do not care about anything you think about me, now do I? From my point of view you and d1234 are just like (no offense to anyone) stupid religious extremists, who just because you read a book are now entitled to change what other people think or believe. And if you really want to see proof that I am not an asshole (excuse my language) who wastes time in a card game site, you can check out my yt channel where I recently show off Shot 'em up coding I've done https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmk_JS4XjPKQ7oUg1nbCV8A
anything else sweety?

Why in the hell are you bringing up about religious extremists, Lil Oldman? that don't have nothing to do with the topic at all. Both my and d1234 point of view about the judges team ignoring reports are facts and here you are acting like you have something against players who are speaking their minds about issues going on in dueling book. If you think that me and d1234 can't change people mind with evidence that we get, you are dead wrong. People will agree with us someday when the truth come out. If you don't like what we are doing, don't comment or post about it at all and go on with wasting your life being bias against players who are doing the right thing, motherfucker.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #52 by Lil Oldman » Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:00 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:

anything else sweety?

Why in the hell are you bringing up about religious extremists, Lil Oldman? that don't have nothing to do with the topic at all. Both my and d1234 point of view about the judges team ignoring reports are facts and here you are acting like you have something against players who are speaking their minds about issues going on in dueling book. If you think that me and d1234 can't change people mind with evidence that we get, you are dead wrong. People will agree with us someday when the truth come out. If you don't like what we are doing, don't comment or post about it at all and go on with wasting your life being bias against players who are doing the right thing, motherfucker.

Does Immaturely insulting me make you feel better about your sad single life? :cry: I enjoy mocking people, I love not thinking, and I love seeing people defend things without actual proof. Show me proof that your statements and d1234's are true and I will happily shut the fuck up c: After all, if you do not like what I am doing, just do not comment or post about it at all

greg503

Post #53 by greg503 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:03 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:

anything else sweety?

The judges "ignore" reports when there are too many of them for the judges that handle reports. I believe that more than what you 2 are saying because I don't assume malicious intent with them. d1234 has also apparently not been an active DB player, while you have been notably toxic in the past. Also I have not seen you 2 produce significant evidence outside of forum posts so idk man
Buy Floowandereeze

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #54 by moonsamurai28 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:44 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Why should I show evidence to you? I do not care about anything you think about me, now do I? From my point of view you and d1234 are just like (no offense to anyone) stupid religious extremists, who just because you read a book are now entitled to change what other people think or believe. And if you really want to see proof that I am not an asshole (excuse my language) who wastes time in a card game site, you can check out my yt channel where I recently show off Shot 'em up coding I've done https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmk_JS4XjPKQ7oUg1nbCV8A
anything else sweety?

Does Immaturely insulting me make you feel better about your sad single life? :cry: I enjoy mocking people, I love not thinking, and I love seeing people defend things without actual proof. Show me proof that your statements and d1234's are true and I will happily shut the fuck up c: After all, if you do not like what I am doing, just do not comment or post about it at all

I get prove that both my and d1234 statement is true. For example, I have message a resource judge about a player call iloveaiz who was harassments me on private message after I told him to stop message me which was a month ago. They never answer or respond to my question even after I ask they if they had the chance to look over my abuse report. Meanwhile that same player was still harassment me on private message and whenever I was dueling someone. By the way, asshole. My life isn't sad at all. I am doing something with like working hard to get Bachelor degree in Business admin and I get my associate's degree in bus admin February of last year from independence university online. Someone like you who talk and act like that tell me that you aren't doing nothing useful with you life and you don't have friends at all cause nobody don't be around a asshole like you who talk like that and I am not the one who life is sad. It is you who have a sad life. I like I say before, Shut the fuck up and do something useful with you life instead of playing games, motherfucker.
https://imgur.com/AKiKEwj
https://imgur.com/8jY6LaV

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #55 by Darkraiclone » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:49 am

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:

I get prove that both my and d1234 statement is true. For example, I have message a resource judge about a player call iloveaiz who was harassments me on private message after I told him to stop message me which was a month ago. They never answer or respond to my question even after I ask they if they had the chance to look over my abuse report. Meanwhile that same player was still harassment me on private message and whenever I was dueling someone. By the way, asshole. My life isn't sad at all. I am doing something with like working hard to get Bachelor degree in Business admin and I get my associate's degree in bus admin February of last year from independence university online. Someone like you who talk and act like that tell me that you aren't doing nothing useful with you life and you don't have friends at all cause nobody don't be around a asshole like you who talk like that and I am not the one who life is sad. It is you who have a sad life. I like I say before, Shut the fuck up and do something useful with you life instead of playing games, motherfucker.

Maybe you should shut the fuck up and do the same, ever thought about that, kid? :roll:
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

DarkPhenix

Post #56 by DarkPhenix » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:22 am

There are a couple of things you could do:

1. Block the user. This feature is included with Dueling Book, and is also free. Press the block button and all your problems go away

2. Block the user. This feature is included with Dueling Book, and is also free. Press the block button and all your problems go away.

3. Block the user....

Additionally, abusing the admins because you had a sucky experience is not terribly polite. I understand how maddening someone taunting you like that can be and I also understand how offensive it can be, but, its not the Judge's fault that you had that experience. Please try to keep perspective, as scapegoating people will not help solve a situation.

Thanks for considering this!
RC-1, PC-1 Konami® Certified Judge

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #57 by Lil Oldman » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:53 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:

Oh, is this what I think it is? Sweety, you are a snowflake, didn't you know that? Just block the user and continue with your day. Now do you think I care about a grown man insulting me? You "surlee" have better things to do than trash talking a 16 year-old self-thought idiotic programmer. Please, keep quiet.
Last edited by Lil Oldman on Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #58 by moonsamurai28 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:42 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Does Immaturely insulting me make you feel better about your sad single life? :cry: I enjoy mocking people, I love not thinking, and I love seeing people defend things without actual proof. Show me proof that your statements and d1234's are true and I will happily shut the fuck up c: After all, if you do not like what I am doing, just do not comment or post about it at all

Maybe you should shut the fuck up and do the same, ever thought about that, kid? :roll:

Do me a favored, Darkraiclone. If you get nothing related to say to say that is supported this topic, keep it to yourself before I report for harassment on here.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #59 by moonsamurai28 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:45 pm

DarkPhenix wrote:There are a couple of things you could do:

1. Block the user. This feature is included with Dueling Book, and is also free. Press the block button and all your problems go away

2. Block the user. This feature is included with Dueling Book, and is also free. Press the block button and all your problems go away.

3. Block the user....

Additionally, abusing the admins because you had a sucky experience is not terribly polite. I understand how maddening someone taunting you like that can be and I also understand how offensive it can be, but, its not the Judge's fault that you had that experience. Please try to keep perspective, as scapegoating people will not help solve a situation.

Thanks for considering this!

That the thing. iloveaiz blocked me first then unblocked me just to harassment me then blocked me again. There is no way for me to blocked him if he blocked me and repeat the same process again and getting away with it

Runzy
Mood:

Post #60 by Runzy » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:53 pm

This is funny.

Return to “Serious Discussions”