Judges team ignoring reports

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
PENMASTER

Re: Judges team ignoring reports

Post #21 by PENMASTER » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:40 pm

them persona cards are cracked i would nerf em a bit or just put a hard lock on em but other then that they are good bit op tho
love2hate

PENMASTER

Post #22 by PENMASTER » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:41 pm

btw great psct
love2hate

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #23 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:48 pm

PENMASTER wrote:them persona cards are cracked i would nerf em a bit or just put a hard lock on em but other then that they are good bit op tho

They are not my cards and all of them have hopt.
PENMASTER wrote:btw great psct

Again, not my cards.
b

PENMASTER

Post #24 by PENMASTER » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:18 am

ah didnt see when you said that now i feel dumb
love2hate

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #25 by Jedx_EX » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:07 am

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:I "bricked" super hard in customs, so I decided to stall maliciously, even though it was my choice to not activate any cards that I could have used in my hand.

Yugioh is pretty darn predictable but whatever, Image Can someone please enlighten me, where does this guy ask something "politely"? There is no question or asking of anything in here. Just someone stalling for zero reason. Even If I decided to "take the card back" like most people cheat and do, I could have still negated his dumb play with my equip spell "Persona - Arsene", and got the same result. Everything proves that he was being a sore loser for no reason. https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=320-25183140

Let me start by saying that I was talking about that 1 duel that I spectated in, not this one. It was of me PMing someone to ask you 1 question, because I wanted to learn from my mistake, and that was it.

1. That's not what I wrote, and that's not what happened. Please calm down.
2. I wasn't losing because I didn't bricked. I had my Field Spell "Darkness", that lets me have an entire backrow, which I nerfed a few times already. All I wanted was to face someone that doesn't resort to using OP stall cards (https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=649479) while I had minutes of time left before I had to do something important.
3. It wouldn't have gotten the same result, because I had 2 monsters with GY effects.
4. More contradictions here and there. If I really intended to stall, I wouldn't have made a draw offer so quickly, whilst politely telling you that I didn't want that to be a long duel. And even then I would've changed my mind with just a few seconds of communication from you, but people like you don't think about how others feel. In the end, who was the real sore loser here?

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #26 by Jedx_EX » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:50 am

PENMASTER wrote:them persona cards are cracked i would nerf em a bit or just put a hard lock on em but other then that they are good bit op tho

It was the best thematic version I've seen. He thought I was talking about that replay, but I wasn't. A pity that we had to see that topic brought up again like that.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #27 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:06 am

how long is it going to take this guy to use his brain to figure out he would have lost next turn no matter what he did

there would be no long duel and there was no stalling in the end, no matter what card effect i used, the trap, or the equip spells effect (please fucking use your god damned eyes )

You are the sore loser, You don't pull a draw offer when you lose, you click the button above it called "Admit defeat"
b

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #28 by Jedx_EX » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:09 pm

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:how long is it going to take this guy to use his brain to figure out he would have lost next turn no matter what he did

there would be no long duel and there was no stalling in the end, no matter what card effect i used, the trap, or the equip spells effect (please fucking use your god damned eyes )

You are the sore loser, You don't pull a draw offer when you lose, you click the button above it called "Admit defeat"

https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=2096642

This card gives me Free backrow. How could I lose in 1 turn, when I could Set 5 cards from my deck?

GayNProud

Post #29 by GayNProud » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:22 am

I know you guys are having a separate discussion and that is fine, but I wanted to say something back to the original topic: the judges do INDEED ignore reports. Since making this post, I have yet to receive a reply to even one of my numerous reports against cheaters, homophobes, and malicious stallers. I have made plenty of reports after this post.

A lot of players who objectively deserve freezes per the website rules have not received them, and are still roaming around. What is the point of having rules if you will not have the capacity to enforce them? And judges are barely online. Stop making excuses, and actually hire more judges from the plethora of qualified candidates who would like to help our community.

Eidas

Post #30 by Eidas » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:16 am

Genexwrecker wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:1.) if you call a judge and stall a game cause the opponent said “fuck you noob” once don’t go on the internet. In that scenario I wouldn’t even give any warnings but would issue slow play or a feeeze for stalling pending the situation for the player who called.

This is actually a laughably bad take that fosters SUCH a toxic environment for your players.

General rule of thumb: If it might get you punched in the face in the real world, it shouldn't be acceptable to say just because you're on the internet.

I actually thought the reason reports like this got ignored was because you guys were swamped with reports, but it seems that you actually have terrible policy on user toxicity.

d1234

Post #31 by d1234 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:09 pm

DarkPhenix wrote:The rules are explicit and clear. Make sure to read all of what is written! Thanks!

This is the most false thing I have ever read.
Remove Dark Cyborg from beginner.

ominous

Post #32 by ominous » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:57 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:
ominous wrote:if this is happening to you HUNDREDS of times, its likely something to do with you, Are you joining rated without judges? That would be why. If youre not in rated, and reporting people, then youre not getting a response because it doesnt matter. If theyre going AFK in an unrated game, then leave the game, block them, move on.
If theyre going AFK in an unrated game, then leave the game, block them, move on.

This is the problem with player like you, ominus. you tell other who are dealing with issues in a unrated duel by saying "If they're going AFK in an unrated game, then leave the game, block them, move on. If they're going AFK in an unrated game, then leave the game, block them, move on." the problem is that player use these words just to avoid dealing with the issues and don't want to waste time with it. This is why some people quit yugioh and others doesn't play dueling book at all causes of players like you who don't get a damn about anyone else but playing the card game.

How is that "avoiding the issue" the issue is youre playing against a troll, the solution is to just walk away and not give them the attention or time they want. The way you deal with a troll is by not adressing them, being the bigger person and moving onto the next duel and not giving them a thought afterward. If someone wants to waste time with a troll, they forfeit their right to complain about it, because the solution is clear and simple.
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

greg503

Post #33 by greg503 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:25 pm

d1234 wrote:
DarkPhenix wrote:The rules are explicit and clear. Make sure to read all of what is written! Thanks!

What is not explicit or clear about the site rules?
Buy Floowandereeze

d1234

Post #34 by d1234 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:30 pm

greg503 wrote:
d1234 wrote:

People get punished even when they follow the rules

greg503

Post #35 by greg503 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:36 pm

d1234 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
d1234 wrote:This is the most false thing I have ever read.

Name one instance of this that has not been posted about on the forums
Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #36 by Lil Oldman » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:37 pm

rather than not being posted in forums, that there's actual proof of it.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

d1234

Post #37 by d1234 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:45 pm

greg503 wrote:
d1234 wrote:
greg503 wrote:What is not explicit or clear about the site rules?

I Don’t acctully use duelingbook much
I have never even watched a duel

d1234

Post #38 by d1234 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:45 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:rather than not being posted in forums, that there's actual proof of it.

Dark cyborg?

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #39 by Lil Oldman » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:47 pm

d1234 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:rather than not being posted in forums, that there's actual proof of it.

Dark cyborg?

Show evidence, then I will believe you.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #40 by Lil Oldman » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:53 pm

d1234 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
d1234 wrote:People get punished even when they follow the rules

I Don’t acctully use duelingbook much
I have never even watched a duel

Lmao you act like (no offense to anyone) an extrimist religious person, you are just blindly defending something

Return to “Serious Discussions”