Judges team ignoring reports

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
moonsamurai28
Mood:

Re: Judges team ignoring reports

Post #61 by moonsamurai28 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:54 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Does Immaturely insulting me make you feel better about your sad single life? :cry: I enjoy mocking people, I love not thinking, and I love seeing people defend things without actual proof. Show me proof that your statements and d1234's are true and I will happily shut the fuck up c: After all, if you do not like what I am doing, just do not comment or post about it at all

I get prove that both my and d1234 statement is true. For example, I have message a resource judge about a player call iloveaiz who was harassments me on private message after I told him to stop message me which was a month ago. They never answer or respond to my question even after I ask they if they had the chance to look over my abuse report. Meanwhile that same player was still harassment me on private message and whenever I was dueling someone. By the way, asshole. My life isn't sad at all. I am doing something with like working hard to get Bachelor degree in Business admin and I get my associate's degree in bus admin February of last year from independence university online. Someone like you who talk and act like that tell me that you aren't doing nothing useful with you life and you don't have friends at all cause nobody don't be around a asshole like you who talk like that and I am not the one who life is sad. It is you who have a sad life. I like I say before, Shut the fuck up and do something useful with you life instead of playing games, motherfucker.
https://imgur.com/AKiKEwj
https://imgur.com/8jY6LaV

Oh, is this what I think it is? Sweety, you are a snowflake, didn't you know that? Just block the user and continue with your day. Now do you think I care about a grown man insulting me? You "sure" have better things to do than trash talking a 16 year-old self-thought idiotic programmer. Please, keep quiet.

How am I suppose to blocked someone who block me, then unblocked me just harassment me and blocked me again just to get away with the harassments, huh? you need to shut up and continue your day then I will shut up, asshole. There, this discussion is over and I won this augment. I don't to see anymore negative comment about is topic or else I will report everyone of you for harassment, understand?
I’m evil to the core, what I shouldn’t do I will.

DarkPhenix

Post #62 by DarkPhenix » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:03 pm

If your blocked and they cant bother you anymore, then whats the issue?
RC-1, PC-1 Konami® Certified Judge

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #63 by Darkraiclone » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:22 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
I get prove that both my and d1234 statement is true. For example, I have message a resource judge about a player call iloveaiz who was harassments me on private message after I told him to stop message me which was a month ago. They never answer or respond to my question even after I ask they if they had the chance to look over my abuse report. Meanwhile that same player was still harassment me on private message and whenever I was dueling someone. By the way, asshole. My life isn't sad at all. I am doing something with like working hard to get Bachelor degree in Business admin and I get my associate's degree in bus admin February of last year from independence university online. Someone like you who talk and act like that tell me that you aren't doing nothing useful with you life and you don't have friends at all cause nobody don't be around a asshole like you who talk like that and I am not the one who life is sad. It is you who have a sad life. I like I say before, Shut the fuck up and do something useful with you life instead of playing games, motherfucker.

Maybe you should shut the fuck up and do the same, ever thought about that, kid? :roll:

Do me a favored, Darkraiclone. If you get nothing related to say to say that is supported this topic, keep it to yourself before I report for harassment on here.

Well seeing that you're the one hurling insults and threats at those who don't agree with you, I can say that anyone else can report you for doing just that.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #64 by Lil Oldman » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:28 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:

Oh, is this what I think it is? Sweety, you are a snowflake, didn't you know that? Just block the user and continue with your day. Now do you think I care about a grown man insulting me? You "surlee" have better things to do than trash talking a 16 year-old self-thought idiotic programmer. Please, keep quiet.

How am I suppose to blocked someone who block me, then unblocked me just harassment me and blocked me again just to get away with the harassments, huh? you need to shut up and continue your day then I will shut up, asshole. There, this discussion is over and I won this augment. I don't to see anymore negative comment about is topic or else I will report everyone of you for harassment, understand?

Ok sweetheart. Live your lie. I win by default anyways
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #65 by Darkraiclone » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:38 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Oh, is this what I think it is? Sweety, you are a snowflake, didn't you know that? Just block the user and continue with your day. Now do you think I care about a grown man insulting me? You "surlee" have better things to do than trash talking a 16 year-old self-thought idiotic programmer. Please, keep quiet.

Ok sweetheart. Live your lie. I win by default anyways

Congrats. 8-)
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Return to “Serious Discussions”