Shameless Self-Advertising

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
Futuregamer

Shameless Self-Advertising

Post #1 by Futuregamer » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:03 pm

(Was torn between posting this here or in Spam Paradise, but considering that I've been including more and more buyer guides in it, figured I'd post it here. If any admins believe I should move the post I don't mind.)

Anyway, this here is a blog I've been making content for, over the past few months: https://futuregamer-yugioh.blogspot.com

While its main purpose is to cover the subject of customs, I've also been posting a bit more varied content lately, including buyer guides, some light design analysis of archetypes and the game's direction and more. Also I've been thinking of making another post titled "The Blacklist", featuring the DB players I consider to be complete idiots, all with replays and PM screenshots for proof, I promise that only the most severe cases will be included.

Also-also, fanservice clickbait pics of Serena and Romin.

Anyway, check it out if you're interested. I think I have some interesting stuff in there.

PENMASTER

Post #2 by PENMASTER » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:35 am

this is intresting
love2hate

KTeknis

Post #3 by KTeknis » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:51 am

To be honest, I was only interested in your Custom Card making guide and list of your Customs, but i think I'll check it out from time to time.
EDIT: Oh, I forgot to ask: Can you put some kind of "Table of Content" for your Custom card list?
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Rocket2

Post #4 by Rocket2 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:06 am

I agreed with KTeknis. The main selling points of your blog are on custom card, or something related to designing cards (like Special People, or TCG Archetype Design). Can the next article be just that? Even a part 2 of TCG Archetype Design will be fine.

Futuregamer

Post #5 by Futuregamer » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:37 am

Ktenis: I've tried, blogger woke up from the wrong side of the bed unfortunately. It is incredibly inconvenient as a platform :( . I'll keep trying.

Rocket: Possible, though when I notice something new worth mentioning, I usually just update the original guide.

Return to “Serious Discussions”