Why XtevensChannel and resource judges letting toxic player keep playing on here

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
moonsamurai28
Mood:

Why XtevensChannel and resource judges letting toxic player keep playing on here

Post #1 by moonsamurai28 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:44 am

I don't know why XtevensChannel and resource judges let toxic player keep playing on here and bullying others who are either beginner or aren't strong instead of either frozen their account or banned them for good. Even if some players do a abuse report on that player for bullying or harassments, The resources judges doesn't do shit about it and ignore the report like it didn't happen at all. his is no wonder why some players quit playing this game and playing other card games because of toxic players who think they are better than everyone on here. Even XtevensChannel is ignore my question about the issues and don't want to deal with it and he is doing a terrible job acting as admins. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
I’m evil to the core, what I shouldn’t do I will.

PENMASTER

Post #2 by PENMASTER » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:38 am

mate toxic players are either a friend of an admin or are one plus don't really say being toxic is against the rules there's a lot of unstated rules here too so people can literally say some really fucked up shit unless you got a ton of proof for it or its rated nothing is gonna happen, mate
also, I would like to call out the stupid harassment rule you can literally be punished for it for saying someones a toxic bitch 3 times from a few months ago and watching their duels to catch their racist ass saying shit either they make the rule go by the actual definition of it or they use another word for it
love2hate

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #3 by moonsamurai28 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:45 am

Why would I need to show prove of my claim when I experience dealing with a lot of toxic player whenever I duel or messaging me in private, huh? If you don't want to accept the truth of what really going on dueling book and don't agree with me, that is you are ignorance, @penmaster. This is why I can't stand player who don't care about the issue going on dueling book and just care about playing this stupid card game.

greg503

Post #4 by greg503 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:15 pm

Ah yes, the age old question, should DB ban players like CrystalMusic?
Buy Floowandereeze

Genexwrecker

Post #5 by Genexwrecker » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:02 pm

greg503 wrote:Ah yes, the age old question, should DB ban players like CrystalMusic?

Yes
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #6 by Lil Oldman » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:06 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
greg503 wrote:Ah yes, the age old question, should DB ban players like CrystalMusic?

Yes

Yes to the question or yes that that is the question :lol:
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

PENMASTER

Post #7 by PENMASTER » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:51 pm

moonsamurai28 wrote:Why would I need to show prove of my claim when I experience dealing with a lot of toxic player whenever I duel or messaging me in private, huh? If you don't want to accept the truth of what really going on dueling book and don't agree with me, that is you are ignorance, @penmaster. This is why I can't stand player who don't care about the issue going on dueling book and just care about playing this stupid card game.

i care I've seen it and you say you don't need proof, my god mate they can't get everyone, man, one more thing fix your grammar my god it's horrendous i know the issues here but just bitching about it on the forums won't fix it
love2hate

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #8 by moonsamurai28 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:54 am

PENMASTER wrote:
moonsamurai28 wrote:Why would I need to show prove of my claim when I experience dealing with a lot of toxic player whenever I duel or messaging me in private, huh? If you don't want to accept the truth of what really going on dueling book and don't agree with me, that is you are ignorance, @penmaster. This is why I can't stand player who don't care about the issue going on dueling book and just care about playing this stupid card game.

i care I've seen it and you say you don't need proof, my god mate they can't get everyone, man, one more thing fix your grammar my god it's horrendous i know the issues here but just bitching about it on the forums won't fix it

If you are going to say that I need proves to that these issues is happening right under our nose and don't believe me, that is your problem or read these article on toxic players:
https://www.reddit.com/r/yugioh/comment ... ase_toxic/ (from 1 year ago)

https://www.pojo.com/why-yu-gi-oh-playe ... eputation/ ( from 3 years ago)

If your still don't believe me, people then fuck off and continue to ignorance. Soon of later, the problem with get worse and the game will either be shut down or the admin deal with the issues.
I will be waiting to see what happens.

PENMASTER

Post #9 by PENMASTER » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:09 pm

no one fucking said they don't believe your entire argument is retarded your trying to prove something everyone knows to try to seem smart just saying if your gonna claim something have proof for when someone asks for it and fix your grammar once you do that you have a leg to stand on try Grammarly its buggy sometimes but it works well I'm using it now
love2hate

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #10 by Lil Oldman » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:35 pm

#ad #epicpartner #sponsored
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

PENMASTER

Post #11 by PENMASTER » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:53 pm

i wish
love2hate

DarkPhenix

Post #12 by DarkPhenix » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:55 pm

There are a lot of users who are passively toxic. This means that they do not directly break rules, but they also are unpleasant to talk to. It is hard to implement a consequence when the infraction is hard to prove, or when the user acts silly in unrated.
RC-1, PC-1 Konami® Certified Judge

Return to “Serious Discussions”