Freeze Request (Lawl13t)

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
RaidingPig

Freeze Request (Lawl13t)

Post #1 by RaidingPig » Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:51 am

Hello, RaidingPig here.
I played a duel recently while there were no judges online, and as usual, the opponent tried to go AFK and out stall me.
In more detail, after trying to use Infinite Impermanence on my monster, while all my monsters were unforgettable -and after I told him exactly that- he just called a judge and became unresponsive for a good 20 minutes before the judge came and found him sitting there AFK, and after a minute or so the judge gave him a game loss. My opponent's name was Lawl13t, and this is the duel record: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=1476-24283288

But this whole thing had me searching through the rules of the site, and I found that when someone goes Malicious AFK, he is supposed to have his account frozen for 3 days. More specifically, in the rules, one of the examples given in italics states:
Malicious AFK
Deliberately leaving a game or being purposely inactive in order to stall out an opponent or generally waste people's time:
- Purposely becoming unresponsive after a disagreement with your opponent.
Consequence: 3 days Freeze

And now my request is to basically keep up to this rule and freeze this guy's account for three days, instead of just giving him the game loss, so that he won't get away with Malicious AFK'ing so easily. This guy wasted 33 minutes of my time when he would've probably lost the duel in 10 minutes.
Last edited by RaidingPig on Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Pig Prevails upon this day

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:49 am

This isn't how you report someone.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Return to “Serious Discussions”