Why did i get banned?

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
EBlade3529
Mood:

Why did i get banned?

Post #1 by EBlade3529 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:29 pm

Title says it all: Why did i get banned from Duelingbook? the more interesting question I wanna know is which of you retro format fuckboys had the balls to go crying to the mods like a little bitch instead of adapting to new cards like a real man? THIS IS 2020 NOT 2001, YOU EITHER ADAPT TO NEW FUCKING CARDS IN MR 5 ONLY OR DON'T FUCKING PLAY YUGIOH ON DB EVER AGAIN!! If you ain't got the balls to adapt and evolve you don't deserve to play yugioh ever again

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #2 by Lil Oldman » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:37 pm

wild guess on toxicity(?)
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

greg503

Post #3 by greg503 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:40 pm

MTG has plenty of "retro formats" I don't see a problem with them in YGO either
Buy Floowandereeze

DarkPhenix

Post #4 by DarkPhenix » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:24 pm

Your little like a mini Crystal Music. Get your own mojo man. Be creative
RC-1, PC-1 Konami® Certified Judge

EBlade3529
Mood:

Post #5 by EBlade3529 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:12 am

don't go comparing me to that lame ass coward crystalmusic, in fact dare I say it's cause of retro whores like him that yugioh gets a bad reputation compared to other tcgs, either adapt to new cards or don't play the game, stop ruining it with genwunner trash

Debt

Post #6 by Debt » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:39 am

EBlade3529 wrote:retro whores like him that yugioh gets a bad reputation compared to other tcgs, either adapt to new cards or don't play the game, stop ruining it with genwunner trash

Implying that crystal is old school not an old school wannabee

This is bait but whatever I'm bored.

It can't be the wall of text present on cards because konami can't be assed to use keywords like every other card game is a running joke for people who don't play the game
It can't be the infamous amount of power creep present in the game
It can't be that it's so baffling that banlists are so normalized within the player base that it's something people look forward to
It can't be the fact that the game is tied to anime and all the baggage that comes with it
It can't be that from an outsider's perspective the game is associated with middle schoolers and neckbeards
It can't be that whenever I hear about a theft, or some sperg out, or some kid crying upon learning he got scammed in a trade at any LGS I've played at it's almost always yugioh

inb4 "your just an assmad retroplayer"
No, I'm primarily an outsider. Main game is mtg not this, I don't give konami a cent.

greg503

Post #7 by greg503 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:48 pm

Remember when most cards had 1 effect? Now they have 3 effects and 1 of them is usually irrelevant to the competitive meta
Buy Floowandereeze

Genexwrecker

Post #8 by Genexwrecker » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:50 am

he kept harassing people
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #9 by CrystalMusic » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:13 pm

im nothing like this, im retro, i have a general dislike of anything new. I tend to just leave and block. Unlike this person who clearly went full on ape sh*t crazy over ppl using oldschool stuff. (not saying i havnt lost my shiz nit on here before, i have when i reach my breaking point.)

god i could only imagine if it was me vs this guy in a duel, dear lord! although i would have been the one to leave and block them, i have a point where im like: nope, not today!

anyways i just wanted to put my 2 cents in since someone "mentioned" my name. good day.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #10 by Lil Oldman » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:56 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:im nothing like this, im retro, i have a general dislike of anything new. I tend to just leave and block. Unlike this person who clearly went full on ape sh*t crazy over ppl using oldschool stuff. (not saying i havnt lost my shiz nit on here before, i have when i reach my breaking point.)

god i could only imagine if it was me vs this guy in a duel, dear lord! although i would have been the one to leave and block them, i have a point where im like: nope, not today!

anyways i just wanted to put my 2 cents in since someone "mentioned" my name. good day.

I meant he meant you where like him on the raging side, not on the old school criticism.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Return to “Serious Discussions”