How do i get back into yugioh?

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
hilfiger

How do i get back into yugioh?

Post #1 by hilfiger » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:54 am

I recently got back into it early october after taking like, a 3 year break, when i first came back i had that spark(?) i guess, where i would just wanna play as often as i could, not for any like, competitive gain, i wasn't try to get better, i've always been kinda casual, it was just fun, but recently, i'd say around the start of the year, i just kinda, lost interest, i didn't wanna play as often, tried to play different decks, didnt work, i never wanted to finish duels, any idea how to get that spark back? i don't wanna take a break because i know i'll just forget about it and accidentally take another like 2 year break

tl;dr: really motivated to play a few months ago, dont even wanna log onto db anymore, how do i get back to wanting to play
rip lil peep
gbc forever

Jessica Angel

Post #2 by Jessica Angel » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:04 am

You need to play with a group of friends in real life and encourage each other to play. Like I nearly give up before but my boyfriend got me back into it.

Sanger Zonvolt

Post #3 by Sanger Zonvolt » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:26 pm

Personally I'd recommend finding a second card game to play alongside Yu-Gi-Oh to help keep things fresh for you and prevent fatigue, so to speak. You can also try playing other formats like Goat or HAT, which have smaller card pools and different ban lists

Return to “Serious Discussions”