Nothing else to do now

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
Ultraspeed

Nothing else to do now

Post #1 by Ultraspeed » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:31 pm

The people on this forum have no common sense judges and the head admin I spoke to clearly try to avoid my answers because they have no answer for what I have. Like I said I have already made my point The people on this forum have no common sense the flaws ont DB have been exposed which no one admits. I do not know a lot of people left a short reply when they clearly did not read my points no need to make my point. DB has many the which judges and the admins do not want to admit I have already told people judges look at the logs except looking at the replay when the logs can be deceiving and the judges severely lack context. People clearly do not want to admit none of this. Clearly means they have no valid answer to what I have to say.

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:20 pm

"The people on this forum have no common sense"
Shouldn't talk about others, when you are CLEARLY the problem. We even told you why and how.

"Like I said I have already made my point"
Obviously not if this is your 6th thread or so.

"The people on this forum have no common sense the flaws ont DB have been exposed which no one admits."
Who knew attacking people would get you what you want. On top of that, you seem delusional as you have exposed literally nothing.

" I do not know a lot of people left a short reply when they clearly did not read my points no need to make my point."
1, get a copy editor, 2 everyone read your posts, which was bullshit when replays and Admins were calling you out on your behavior.

"DB has many the which judges and the admins do not want to admit I have already told people judges look at the logs except looking at the replay"
So basically "Don't look at my replay because it exposes how childish I am! Look at logs they'll show different!", got it....

"People clearly do not want to admit none of this."
You mean like you can't admit that you were clearly cheating or breaking the rules in Ranked? But "Fake News" am I right? ;)

"Clearly means they have no valid answer to what I have to say."
You were told multiple times the issue you are having, is from YOU shocker, I know. Who knew liars and cheaters would get called out so quickly! Maybe, don't be an ass and you won't have issues?
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Genexwrecker

Post #3 by Genexwrecker » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:08 pm

At this point just stop replying to the troll
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Ultraspeed

Post #4 by Ultraspeed » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:17 pm

genexwrecker I am not even trolling why would I write all this if I was trolling?

Ultraspeed

Post #5 by Ultraspeed » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:33 pm

like I said I have already made my point you keep saying I am the problem but not providing any context to support your claim. I was clearly criticising the judges and saying they look at the logs when the logs can be deceiving and not watch the replay or the judges severely lack context what they are saying. Do not get what behaviour what they are talking about I am clearly calling out the staff for there flawed views and not admitting how they DB has a lot of flaws which I called out but clearly avoided my answer and had nothing to say and just avoid my answer. I say watch the replay because I am not childish because the logs can be deiceving. Have you even read my previous posts? If I am breaking the rules because some of the freezes are absolutely for no reason. Did you even read my other issues with this game why is there multiple buttons in the game which are not needed and allows people to cheat that is why I have suggested automated simulators so they can be less cheating. Clearly have have not read my previous post and keep say I am the problem but you have no other answer for the many of DB flaws. Also I think people are mistaking I am only criticism the judges but it is the Db and the admins please stay in your own also place if you do not have a valid answer or you severely lack context.

greg503

Post #6 by greg503 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:25 pm

You're not trolling, you're desperate. Go play Duel Links
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Serious Discussions”