I have already made my point

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
Sound4

Re: I have already made my point

Post #21 by Sound4 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:49 am

PENMASTER wrote:hehe i remember you ultrafuckboi hows it been since i beat your ass and you got banned ive dueled this dude 2 or 3 times and he tried to cheat every time also he cant read kek but yea still getting shit on with your thunder dragons
i couldnt find the replays in my duel records wonder why maybe when your banned all your replays are deleted i even looked in my profile for it

I was reading his previous posts I came across this guy so I replied.

Sound4

Post #22 by Sound4 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:58 am

greg503 wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=22571104
Irrefutable evidence

Where did you get the replay from? Did you ask the guy on the duel? Also why was he pausing randomly?

Sound4

Post #23 by Sound4 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:02 pm

PENMASTER wrote:hehe i remember you ultrafuckboi hows it been since i beat your ass and you got banned ive dueled this dude 2 or 3 times and he tried to cheat every time also he cant read kek but yea still getting shit on with your thunder dragons
i couldnt find the replays in my duel records wonder why maybe when your banned all your replays are deleted i even looked in my profile for it

Was it in unrated or rated? If it was in unrated the unrated on not on your dueling record only rated.

Genexwrecker

Post #24 by Genexwrecker » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:11 pm

Sound4 wrote:

Was it in unrated or rated? If it was in unrated the unrated on not on your dueling record only rated.

All duels are recorded
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

greg503

Post #25 by greg503 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:51 pm

Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=22571104
Irrefutable evidence

Where did you get the replay from? Did you ask the guy on the duel? Also why was he pausing randomly?

I got it from good ol YGOscope, and there's at least one other replay on there of him starting out the game by pausing it until the opponent left
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Serious Discussions”