judges are terrible

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
Ultraspeed

judges are terrible

Post #1 by Ultraspeed » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:59 pm

According to some people the judges are very chill but I strongly disagree I see a lot of judges abusing their authority and severely lacking and taking what people say out of context. Just freezing people for no reason usually never listen to people what they say. The judges say they look at the logs except watching the replay but the logs can be very misdeiceiving and that is how they interpret how a duel came out if there was any cheating or ruling that must be judged. To me this is stupid so many button you can click on you cheat in anyway also constantly typing is very annoying can be tiring and also very boring. Please get rid of typing dueling book no reason you should have it just add automated simulators. But when a person makes a mistake you and does not know how you need to call a judge for ruling but judges take way to long I do not know id db does not know if they do have enough staff. But they take way to long judges can even take 40 plus minutes when we are playing for rating not money. This is one of the main thing that bothers me we are playing for rating not money but players play like they are playing for money when we are play for rating. Please fix these problems db I spoke to one of the head administrators but the person clearly does not know what he/she is talking about. Fix this db about the judges and obvious flaws which the head administrator did not want admit and making excuses for db obvious flaws of the game.

Genexwrecker

Post #2 by Genexwrecker » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:04 pm

Our ability to make judgment calls is why we are judges in the first place. You only don’t like the judge team because we have caught you doing malicious things multiple times. Instead of trying to improve your behavior you try to flame the judge team just for doing their job. You refuse to accept anything we tell you and just want to paint yourself a victim.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #3 by Darkraiclone » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:23 pm

I have to agree with Genexwrecker here. You're really not helping your case by flaming the judges when all you have to do is change your behavior and stop your malicious actions, and victimizing yourself isn't going to help matters either.

Also as for your typing issue, if you have enough time and patience to write out this wall of text complaining about the judges, then I'm sure writing out a few words, a single sentence, or hell, just typing. "Eff", "Thinking", or "Reading" isn't going to kill you.

If this is all a problem for you, then there are automated dueling simulators out there for you to play with, then again, you're probably just a troll trying to get a rise out of people anyway.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Ultraspeed

Post #4 by Ultraspeed » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:50 pm

No I am not a troll I am telling the truth typing is very unecessary. Also the reason why I suggested to put in automated simulators is to not have cheating for absolutely no reason I am not flaming I am criticising judges there is a difference. The reason why I criticise judges is how they abuse there authority and look at logs when hey can be misdeiceiving except watching the replay also I am not trying to help my case just saying the judges severely lack or tae stuff out of context. What I always want is people having context. Darkraiclone and Genexrecker please read my paragraph before saying anything. Also you clearly avoided a lot of the stuff what I said probably because you have no answer for surprised you are calling me a roll when I m just saying fact. But you do not want to admit same as that head administrator I spoke to.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #5 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:57 pm

lol go play nexus or ygopro if you want an "automated" game, DB is made to be manual. Don't be dumb man.
b

troglyte
Mood:

Post #6 by troglyte » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:00 pm

Yes, this is a repost, but since UltraSpeed also made 2 threads based on the exact same subject, I think it's fair I repost this FOR HIS READING PLEASURE.

This is a response to the replay that you sent me, UltraSpeed. Thank you for sending it, and seeking my advice.
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=20676886

And here is my response:
So what if he activated Ash late?
1. You didn't even verbally declare the effect, making it impossible for him to know you were activating it until you started searching your deck.
2. You didn't wait for a reply, and you didn't even ask for him to resolve the effect.

It is both you and your opponent's responsibility to ensure the game state stays intact. He was entirely within his rights to call a judge, as you not only were refusing to acknowledge your opponent's plays, but also refusing to properly communicate.
Ranked is a competitive environment. If you can't handle that sort of environment where proper etiquette and communication is everything, go to unrated. That's what it's there for!
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #7 by Darkraiclone » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:16 pm

Ultraspeed wrote:No I am not a troll I am telling the truth typing is very unecessary. Also the reason why I suggested to put in automated simulators is to not have cheating for absolutely no reason I am not flaming I am criticising judges there is a difference. The reason why I criticise judges is how they abuse there authority and look at logs when hey can be misdeiceiving except watching the replay also I am not trying to help my case just saying the judges severely lack or tae stuff out of context. What I always want is people having context. Darkraiclone and Genexrecker please read my paragraph before saying anything. Also you clearly avoided a lot of the stuff what I said probably because you have no answer for surprised you are calling me a roll when I m just saying fact. But you do not want to admit same as that head administrator I spoke to.

I did read your paragraph, and yes, that is exactly what you're doing, you're flaming the judges because you got caught trying to cheat, all you can do is either stop cheating, or learn how to play the game.

Also. "typing is very unecessary." Says the guy making these long ass posts in the forums. You clearly have two hands that ain't broken and you can type fairly well, so either just accept the fact you have to communicate with people and use the chat, or leave and go play YGOpro or EDOpro.

Also, if you're not being a troll, then you're being one hell of a crybaby.

Ultraspeed

Post #8 by Ultraspeed » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:33 pm

context context context also I do not know how I am being a crybaby clearly saying the truth can you just not take or are you just in denial

Ultraspeed

Post #9 by Ultraspeed » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:38 pm

clearly another person who makes excuses for db when init has a lot of flaws but does not want to admit it. You answer to the typing issue to me it is really dumb they added yes I can type pretty fast but also typing can distract you from duel. The reason why I suggested automated simulators is so they can be no cheating and we do not have to call judges for ruling and waste 40 plus minutes for a judge to come. Clear proof you have not read the paragraph or have not read it properly.

Ultraspeed

Post #10 by Ultraspeed » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:40 pm

very funning with the picture not like it affects me in anyway I do not know what you was trying to accomplish with that.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #11 by Darkraiclone » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:08 pm

Ultraspeed wrote:
Ultraspeed wrote:
Ultraspeed wrote:context context context also I do not know how I am being a crybaby clearly saying the truth can you just not take or are you just in denial

clearly another person who makes excuses for db when init has a lot of flaws but does not want to admit it. You answer to the typing issue to me it is really dumb they added yes I can type pretty fast but also typing can distract you from duel. The reason why I suggested automated simulators is so they can be no cheating and we do not have to call judges for ruling and waste 40 plus minutes for a judge to come. Clear proof you have not read the paragraph or have not read it properly.

very funning with the picture not like it affects me in anyway I do not know what you was trying to accomplish with that.

Well first off, you're being a crybaby because the judges caught you on your shit and are punishing you accordingly, you know, like in real life Tournaments, and you're on here complaining about it.
Second, there are automated simulators out there for you to play, you don't have to play on DB and nobody is making you. Yeah, DB does have issues and problems like every other site, but having to type and getting in trouble with the judges ain't none of them, and seeing that you didn't read my post at all, I'll say it again. YGOpro and EDOpro are things, they're free and they don't have any of the stuff you're bitching and whining about.
And third, the image in my signature has nothing to do with you so why you brought it up makes no sense, unless you're actually CrystalMusic using a sock puppet account.

Ultraspeed

Post #12 by Ultraspeed » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:19 pm

I do not know who you are but first I am criticising judges because how they abuse there authority and look at the logs when the logs an be very misdeiceiving not because they caught me doing stuff is that suppose to be a joke. The reason why I suggested automated simulators so they can be no cheating and when someone does and does not know how you do not have to wait 40 plus minutes for a judge to come. Yes every site has flaws but when I call out those flaws seems like the staff make excuses and give some of the worst reasons I have ever seen. YGOpro and EDOpro are pretty good sites but I usually play those sites when I actually want to duel and play competitivelly. The picture is very uneccesary and seems pretty childish. I do not know what are wrong with people on this forum but everyone thinks you criticising a judge or anyone else they think you are troll. Another thing wrong with DB if they just fixed all this they would probably be no trolls and it would not be a much better site and not kill the enjoyment because if the trolls. I pretty sure people have no common sense, stupid and severely lack context.

Genexwrecker

Post #13 by Genexwrecker » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:24 pm

If you were honestly just joking and messing around instead of cheating you would still be frozen for stalling not cheating. Either way it’s not behavior for ranked play you don’t want us to take what you do seriously? Play unranked.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #14 by Darkraiclone » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:27 pm

Ultraspeed wrote:I do not know who you are but first I am criticising judges because how they abuse there authority and look at the logs when the logs an be very misdeiceiving not because they caught me doing stuff is that suppose to be a joke. The reason why I suggested automated simulators so they can be no cheating and when someone does and does not know how you do not have to wait 40 plus minutes for a judge to come. Yes every site has flaws but when I call out those flaws seems like the staff make excuses and give some of the worst reasons I have ever seen. YGOpro and EDOpro are pretty good sites but I usually play those sites when I actually want to duel and play competitivelly. The picture is very uneccesary and seems pretty childish. I do not know what are wrong with people on this forum but everyone thinks you criticising a judge or anyone else they think you are troll. Another thing wrong with DB if they just fixed all this they would probably be no trolls and it would not be a much better site and not kill the enjoyment because if the trolls. I pretty sure people have no common sense, stupid and severely lack context.

So if you do use EDOpro and YGOpro, then why are you wasting your time here on a browser site that will more than likely never go full automated? And yes, you are wasting your time complaining about something that the people here are probably never going to implement, and unless you have solid evidence and proof to show us how corrupt and abusive the judges on here are aside from walls of text, then you aren't giving yourself anything to stand on, thus making you pass yourself off as a troll.

Ultraspeed

Post #15 by Ultraspeed » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:56 pm

Genexwrecker what are you talking about? Have you even read what I wrote?

Wek

Post #16 by Wek » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:51 pm

Thank you for reminding us that while Duelingbook is extremely lenient, it still punishes bad users. :D

DarkPhenix

Post #17 by DarkPhenix » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:08 pm

Ultraspeed, on rated, behavior is taken seriously. "Fooling around and joking" stalls the game. So either you cheated or stalled or you trolled and all those offenses result in a freeze. In the future, keep your talk game related, play and try not to "joke around" or whatever you do, cause its getting you in trouble.
RC-1, PC-1 Konami® Certified Judge

Genexwrecker

Post #18 by Genexwrecker » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:34 pm

DarkPhenix wrote:Ultraspeed, on rated, behavior is taken seriously. "Fooling around and joking" stalls the game. So either you cheated or stalled or you trolled and all those offenses result in a freeze. In the future, keep your talk game related, play and try not to "joke around" or whatever you do, cause its getting you in trouble.

They all result in the same freeze length as well

Return to “Serious Discussions”