my last post here in this particular forum. so ill make this simple

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
CrystalMusic
Mood:

my last post here in this particular forum. so ill make this simple

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:41 pm

so you ppl are tired of me getting mad at my opponents, etc.

heres how YOU can prevent getting into the situation of me getting mad at you mid duel:
1: go read my profile, this contains all the rules for all my duels that cannot fit in the duel note
2: obey the duel note

if you cant do these 2 things, dont duel against me.

if you can do these 2 things i can promise you a fun, friendly and great duel.

thats all there is to it.

have a great day!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #3 by Renji Asuka » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:59 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:so you ppl are tired of me getting mad at my opponents, etc.

heres how YOU can prevent getting into the situation of me getting mad at you mid duel:
1: go read my profile, this contains all the rules for all my duels that cannot fit in the duel note

have a great day!

1: Even when people do abide by your duel note, you break the rules of your duel note.
2: Even when people DO abide by your duel note, you literally MAKE CALL OUT THREADS ON THEM AND TELL THEM TO LEAVE THE SITE.
3: You even call other people an autistic retard if they prove you wrong.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #4 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:04 am

Renji Asuka wrote:

have a great day!

1: Even when people do abide by your duel note, you break the rules of your duel note.
2: Even when people DO abide by your duel note, you literally MAKE CALL OUT THREADS ON THEM AND TELL THEM TO LEAVE THE SITE.

1: i have never called someone an "Autistic Retard" so IDK where the hell you got that from!!!
2: i have never broken my own rules.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #5 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:22 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

have a great day!

1: i have never called someone an "Autistic Retard" so IDK where the hell you got that from!!!

You actually have on both points. We have seen the screen shots.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #6 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:54 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:1: Even when people do abide by your duel note, you break the rules of your duel note.

i have never used the word "Autistic" as an insult. And never will. Why would I? Im Autistic myself, so id be insulting myself!

Renji Asuka

Post #7 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:33 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

i have never used the word "Autistic" as an insult. And never will. Why would I? Im Autistic myself, so id be insulting myself!

Despite you actually doing that.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #8 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:46 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You actually have on both points. We have seen the screen shots.

umm, you have no proof! i have never used "Autistic" as an insult. PROVE ME WRONG! you cant! you know why? becasue i have never used the word "Autistic" as an insult

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #9 by LightCaster » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:47 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

You've actually done that several times as a means of trying to get us to dismiss you being a douche and it disgusting for any human being to do so, so you use that knowledge to once again double back on yourself and say you've never referred to yourself as autistic or used it as an insult. You're predictable.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #10 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:50 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You actually have on both points. We have seen the screen shots.

You've actually done that several times as a means of trying to get us to dismiss you being a douche and it disgusting for any human being to do so, so you use that knowledge to once again double back on yourself and say you've never referred to yourself as autistic or used it as an insult. You're predictable.

seeing as you cant get it thru ur THICK skulls:
I have never used "Autistic"
AS.
AN.
"INSULT".

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #11 by LightCaster » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:52 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

seeing as you cant get it thru ur THICK skulls:
I have never used "Autistic"
AS.
AN.
"INSULT".

You did, there are replays and if I'm not mistaken, forum posts/replies to prove it. As "Big Mean Mister Lawyer Man". You should be willing to accept the idea of the existence of evidence supporting such a claim.

Renji Asuka

Post #12 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:03 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

umm, you have no proof! i have never used "Autistic" as an insult. PROVE ME WRONG! you cant! you know why? becasue i have never used the word "Autistic" as an insult

We've all seen it being posted in the forum by another user, that YOU always ignore.

Debt

Post #13 by Debt » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:11 am

have a great day!

We've all seen duels where people follow the duel note 100%, follow your profile to the letter and you still rage quit.

The only time you act friendly is when you think you're winning, the moment you're on the backfoot you spit vitriol and rage quit. And you don't even really act friendly. You just take the opportunity to brag about yourself and how great your deck/cards are and during this bragging session you aren't toxic. Even your compliments towards others are framed around yourself. It's all so insincere.

The duel is almost never fun for your opponent, especially in customs where you subject them to a Sisyphean ordeal; your cards just paralyze your opponent's options with little effort or room to counterplay. Your duels just aren't fun because it largely involves both players doing nothing for 20+ turns. When someone tries to break the monotony and do something proactive you get mad. When someone breaks the script you get mad. You literally have told multiple people that they're noobs because they can't destroy Marshmallon and friends by battle.

You break your own rules constantly. But it's okay if you break your rules because you always have a convenient excuse lined up as to why you and only you are allowed to break them. It's okay if you use contact fusion because it's the right kind of contact fusion. It's okay if you use cards outside the time period you allow because you're using them. It's okay to use Exodia because you didn't use draw spells but other people are noobs for using Exodia. It's okay if you use new support but it's never okay for your opponent for some reason you'll whip up in the next 5 seconds.

Wek

Post #14 by Wek » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:28 pm

"my last post here in this particular forum. so ill make this simple"

I don't think this guy knows what last post means. :P It's a simple concept in theory, sure, but I suppose it's still a bit advanced for them.

greg503

Post #15 by greg503 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:14 pm

Maybe it would have been if no one replied
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Serious Discussions”