Some mods have inferiority complexes (source: own evaluation)

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.

Some mods have inferiority complexes & frail egos and they aren't suited for their job

Please note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

Yes
100%
Yep
No votes

Total votes: 3

Renji Asuka

Re: Some mods have inferiority complexes (source: own evaluation)

Post #101 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:59 am

I Only Play Water Decks wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Ok thats fine if you don't find it funny, its a messed up situation and not everyone is like me where they find messed up situations funny because it helps them deal with actual dangers of this world. I completely understand you but I never said I Only Play Monke Decks found this funny, I said I found this situation funny, where someone was banned for playing Mystic Mine.

I find it funny how you are incapable of reading properly otherwise you'd know that they weren't "banned" for playing Mystic Mine.

I just used banned as a generic term.

I find it funny how you're still showing how you're incapable of reading lmao
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #102 by I Only Play Water Decks » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:21 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
I find it funny how you are incapable of reading properly otherwise you'd know that they weren't "banned" for playing Mystic Mine.

They were banned for boosting, I know. But this entire situation afterwards is just yall getting mad at me for finding this situation funny. I never said this situation was unjustified I said it was funny but everyone afterwards was just coming after me for finding it so.

Renji Asuka

Post #103 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:52 am

Renji Asuka wrote:

They were banned for boosting, I know. But this entire situation afterwards is just yall getting mad at me for finding this situation funny. I never said this situation was unjustified I said it was funny but everyone afterwards was just coming after me for finding it so.

I now find it funny that you finally learned to read!

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #104 by I Only Play Water Decks » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:54 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:I find it funny how you're still showing how you're incapable of reading lmao

Well I'm glad you do. Thx u for calling me out because it made me think clearer on what I should post. Have a great day.

Renji Asuka

Post #105 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:00 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:

Well I'm glad you do. Thx u for calling me out because it made me think clearer on what I should post. Have a great day.

I also find it funny that you're now capable of thinking.

Man, you really shouldn't let your self esteem get that low.

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #106 by I Only Play Water Decks » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:19 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:I now find it funny that you finally learned to read!

i don't even know how to respond to this, like you had your "Ah ha" moment but wanna continue it but its not working out for you. Just take your moment a leave cuz rn your just ruining it. Have a great day.

Renji Asuka

Post #107 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:40 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:

i don't even know how to respond to this, like you had your "Ah ha" moment but wanna continue it but its not working out for you. Just take your moment a leave cuz rn your just ruining it. Have a great day.

I find it funny that you decided to reply to that obvious shit post without realizing that it is a shit post.

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #108 by I Only Play Water Decks » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:36 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:I also find it funny that you're now capable of thinking.

I find it funny that you decided to reply to that obvious shit post without realizing that it is a shit post.

It wasn't a good shit post though. Thats the thing.

Renji Asuka

Post #109 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:37 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:

That's adorable, you can't tell what is a shit post and what isn't.

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #110 by I Only Play Water Decks » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:55 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:I find it funny that you decided to reply to that obvious shit post without realizing that it is a shit post.

Dude that clearly wasn't a shit post, that was a genuinely post you posted, I called you out for that post stupid and your inferiority complexed ass, was too insecure to admit your wrong. Nothing you say afterwards will change that. You can keep talking but I won't keep responding because it would just be you trying your hardest to lie to everyone and yourself that, that was a shitpost when it clearly wasn't. It was just you having a lack of social understanding. Good day, sir.

Renji Asuka

Post #111 by Renji Asuka » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:01 am

Renji Asuka wrote:

Dude that clearly wasn't a shit post, that was a genuinely post you posted, I called you out for that post stupid and your inferiority complexed ass, was too insecure to admit your wrong. Nothing you say afterwards will change that. You can keep talking but I won't keep responding because it would just be you trying your hardest to lie to everyone and yourself that, that was a shitpost when it clearly wasn't. It was just you having a lack of social understanding. Good day, sir.

This is so cute, it thinks it isn't being trolled right now. Maybe for it's next trick, it'll realize that this and the previous posts were shit posts.

greg503

Post #112 by greg503 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:12 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:That's adorable, you can't tell what is a shit post and what isn't.

This is so cute, it thinks it isn't being trolled right now. Maybe for it's next trick, it'll realize that this and the previous posts were shit posts.

Try not to make a habit out of this
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #113 by Renji Asuka » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:38 am

greg503 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

Try not to make a habit out of this

That'd be boring though!

But no seriously, it's not a habit.

Return to “Serious Discussions”