Trouble logging in (claims that I'm already logged in via the server?)

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
JackWheeler

Trouble logging in (claims that I'm already logged in via the server?)

Post #1 by JackWheeler » Thu May 28, 2020 3:09 pm

First time issue for me; anyone else dealing with this currently/in the past? Tried logging out/back in via both devices I use for the site... changed my password... cleared cookies on both browsers/devices... no such luck.

Thanks for any advice you're able to give!

Ojama Cyan

Post #2 by Ojama Cyan » Thu May 28, 2020 3:40 pm

I'm having this same problem! Apparently it says I'm actually online

JackWheeler

Post #3 by JackWheeler » Thu May 28, 2020 3:43 pm

Ahhh I'm sorry Ojama... huge bummer for both of us. I'm sure it will be resolved soon?

(CD)Berserk

Post #4 by (CD)Berserk » Thu May 28, 2020 3:56 pm

The replies I've been getting have been about internet speed. Good WiFi, up to date equipment. I always shrug it off as I'm on an old phone on WiFi. Hope that helped. When I returned it seemed nothing changed. I heared from the main menu about hackers and decks being deleted so there's reason behind the concern. I was also told to wait until you are automatically logged out after not being active on the device. Recently I'm stuck with this issue now. I have no idea what to do and what type of problem this is but just see it as both lag and problems from both ends.

JackWheeler

Post #5 by JackWheeler » Thu May 28, 2020 7:14 pm

Thanks Berserk; I set it aside for a few hours, and on my return everything *seems* to be OK, as I was successful with logging on! Have either of you (Berserk or Ojama) had any luck after giving it some time before trying to sign on again?

Return to “Serious Discussions”