Cards you think will inevitably get on the banlist

Got some predictions for the next F/L list? You can discuss all about them in here.
!!! (AQ) Blinkill
Mood:

Cards you think will inevitably get on the banlist

Post #1 by !!! (AQ) Blinkill » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:07 pm

I hope I'm wrong but I can't help but feel like Reincarnation will eventually get hit to 1 here. I'd rather it happen to Droll but I don't see Konami hitting handtraps.
Signature testing, so it won't be deleted (Again).

Christen57

Post #2 by Christen57 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:37 pm

Probably the really degenerate stuff like Mystic Mine, Agarpain, Spinny, Galatea, and Redoer.

But right now I don't think I really want anything banned. I actually want some things unbanned like Inzektor Dragonfly, Pot of Avarice, Maxx "C", Fairy Tail - Snow, Performage Plushfire, Performapal Monkeyboard, Performapal Skullcrobat Joker, Zoodiac Broadbull, Book of Moon, Divine Wind of Mist Valley, Evigishki Gustkraken, Evigishki Mind Augus, Monster Gate, Infernity Launcher, Genex Ally Birdman, One Day of Peace, Draco Face-Off, and Qliphort Scout.

Storm Crow

Post #3 by Storm Crow » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:44 pm

Once Konami makes their fill of money on a card it'll eat that bullet called the ban list.

also half that lit isn't even banned shit just restricted

cards I could see banned?

atm only one I could see banned is probably Salamangreat Gazelle maybe unbanning of super poly to 3 maybe and then maybe shock master to 1 to experiment it's value in a link heavy format I doubt lavalval chain would ever come off but again people said stratos wouldn't and now it is unbanned, and doesn't do jack shit same for many of the old deck cards that are off the list after eons, and they don't do jack shit.

Tfruit Tomato

Post #4 by Tfruit Tomato » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:41 pm

im gonna say something nobody is thinking of:
gameciel will end up banned one day. not anytime soon but infinite negates if you can put it to your side is bound to become broken
also LaDD since putting tributes for it is very easy and if it dies it can put another omni negate back on the board
again not anytime soon but they have the type of effects that can be abusable
also i expect apollousa to get banned in not too distant future tho

Return to “Forbidden/Limited List Discussions”