Makyura the Destructor should be out of the Banlist.

Got some predictions for the next F/L list? You can discuss all about them in here.
-Vantage.Princess-
Mood:

Makyura the Destructor should be out of the Banlist.

Post #1 by -Vantage.Princess- » Wed May 29, 2019 3:20 am

Your friends can't help you.

Code: Select all

Our enemy is crushed and our victory assured. Strategically, this one's in the bag!

xDEADCENTREx

Post #2 by xDEADCENTREx » Wed May 29, 2019 7:58 pm

Foolish it
play all draw spells, and burn traps
Play Magical Explosion along with other types of cards

Could be too useful at some times, but I do not believe it has power for the format, but I could be wrong. Paleo can also benefit a lot with the Draw build with Pikaia or w/e it's called.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #3 by parhelia_0000 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:56 pm

Exodia decks will abuse it heavily. Foolish it then play 3 Reckless Greed's like Pot of Greed's, GG. No thank you, I'd prefer to have duels where people can actually play with skill and dignity.

If we're gonna unban it then it has to come with an errata that says you can only use 1 trap from hand during that turn, along with a possible restriction that you can only use its eff once per Duel.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #4 by xDEADCENTREx » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:22 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:Exodia decks will abuse it heavily. Foolish it then play 3 Reckless Greed's like Pot of Greed's, GG. No thank you, I'd prefer to have duels where people can actually play with skill and dignity.

If we're gonna unban it then it has to come with an errata that says you can only use 1 trap from hand during that turn, along with a possible restriction that you can only use its eff once per Duel.

Part 1: I would rather Metaverse into Temple of the Kings
Part 2: Even then it's foolish burial bait, as well as other cards that can send it to the Graveyard, and with Shaddolls you can easily send it via Shaddoll Fusion, which IIRC is at 3.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #5 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:56 pm

xDEADCENTREx wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Exodia decks will abuse it heavily. Foolish it then play 3 Reckless Greed's like Pot of Greed's, GG. No thank you, I'd prefer to have duels where people can actually play with skill and dignity.

Part 2: Even then it's foolish burial bait, as well as other cards that can send it to the Graveyard, and with Shaddolls you can easily send it via Shaddoll Fusion, which IIRC is at 3.

Isn't Temple of the Kings a Continuous Spell? Metaverse only lets you activate Field Spells.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #6 by xDEADCENTREx » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:34 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:
xDEADCENTREx wrote:

Isn't Temple of the Kings a Continuous Spell? Metaverse only lets you activate Field Spells.

Doh you're right.... Well then yeah in that case Makyura is a lot better than what I was thinking lol. My bad

For some reason I thought it was a field, maybe the Anime setting it up as a field was what I thought of. D:

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #7 by parhelia_0000 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:23 pm

Yeah, the anime and real life are completely different things lol.

But yeah, Makyura would still be too good in the current meta.

Storm Crow

Post #8 by Storm Crow » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:32 am

Makyura is and will always be too good to ever come back.

Renji Asuka

Post #9 by Renji Asuka » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:45 pm

Well, as of right now, Makyura is going to 1 with an Errata in the OCG

The fact you can ss it from deck using Isolde, will definitely let you deal with nibiru turn 1.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #10 by troglyte » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:46 pm

It's time to stop

it's time stop ok?

Where are your parents? Who are you parents?

I'm gonna call child protective services.

IT'S TIME TO STOP.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

CrawTheShrimp

Post #11 by CrawTheShrimp » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:38 pm

You got your wish.
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

Return to “Forbidden/Limited List Discussions”