TCG : 05(?)/2019

Got some predictions for the next F/L list? You can discuss all about them in here.
james111

TCG : 05(?)/2019

Post #1 by james111 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:47 pm

Forbidden:
Summon Sorceress
Dark Grepher
Slash Draw
Isolde, Two Tales of the Noble Knights

Limited:
Number 86: Heroic Champion – Rhongomyniad (Power Creep if Armageddon Knight was Banned I guess?)
Soul Charge

Semi-Limited:
Gold Sarcophagus (This would be a Bad Idea to give Thunder Dragons a Powercreep, Unless the Boss Monster, Colossus is just at 0 to 1)

Off the List:
Firewall Dragon (Firewall EXceed Dragon, Update his Effect)
Inzektor Dragonfly

Bad Ideas:
Fairy Tail - Snow at 1 (Decent)
Grinder Golem at 3 (With Security Dragon, This Fails making a Completely broken way when Combined with Firewall)
Orphys Scorpio at 1 (You would have a Bad Time)
Galaxy Tomohawk at 1 (F**KING LINK SPAMS!)

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #2 by __Blank__ » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:56 pm

New list is out, though I will comment my 2 cents anyways.

Your list: Sorceress isn't that bad of a card in itself, and it's rather recent, with reprints in the SE. Because of this it obviously wasn't going to be hit, and it itself isn't a problem card, as ghost ogre easily makes it resolve without effect, it can be ash blossomed, and it can be effect veilered by BA/PK.

Dark Grepher itself also isn't a problem card, especially not to be banned.

Slash Draw doesn't need a ban when it needs another copy of itself. Limit easily makes it useless.

Isolde also isn't that bad of a card and the only real play was warrior x2 into isolde + warrior = sorc. If you ban sorc, you got no real reason to hit Isolde.

86 to limit does nothing to it, as the deck only ever ran 1. It has been banned.

Soul Charge to 1 does nothing to it, as it is already limited. It has been banned.

Semi Limiting Sarco doesnt hurt TDs as much, though the recent list limited it, so TD will go down in hype.

Regarding FT Snow: It's banned now
Regarding Tomahawk: See Snow
Regarding Grinder Golem: See Snow

Scorpio isn't too bad of a card from my perspective, as I never see it used against me in the meta.

Return to “Forbidden/Limited List Discussions”