Cards that I think should be banned

Got some predictions for the next F/L list? You can discuss all about them in here.
PENMASTER

Re: Cards that I think should be banned

Post #41 by PENMASTER » Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:34 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:impossible

impossible you think its impossible

yes

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=8893543 heres my list you can see an out to anything but crooked cook the deck is pretty good comp wise if you put the Antihuman Intelligence ME-PSY-YA in the side deck or to one i have it at 2 for fun also boost allure back to 3 copies for maximum consistency
love2hate

AnimeMasterDub

Post #42 by AnimeMasterDub » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:19 pm

PENMASTER wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:impossible you think its impossible

yes

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=8893543 heres my list you can see an out to anything but crooked cook the deck is pretty good comp wise if you put the Antihuman Intelligence ME-PSY-YA in the side deck or to one i have it at 2 for fun also boost allure back to 3 copies for maximum consistency

I'll put this deck into consideration

ominous

Post #43 by ominous » Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:45 pm

greg503 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:That being said, Dragoon is fine, just hit the Verte Anaconda.

After getting sacked by it in casual matches, I can say that Dragoon is a roadblock that rouge decks HAVE to play, I can see why the OCG banned it.

why would cards be banned for the sake of rogue decks, youre playing a deck that you know has a lower power ceiling, you obviously have to run generic outs to common cards, thats not ban worthy, thats basic deck building.
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

greg503

Post #44 by greg503 » Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:39 am

ominous wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:That being said, Dragoon is fine, just hit the Verte Anaconda.

After getting sacked by it in casual matches, I can say that Dragoon is a roadblock that rouge decks HAVE to play, I can see why the OCG banned it.

why would cards be banned for the sake of rogue decks, youre playing a deck that you know has a lower power ceiling, you obviously have to run generic outs to common cards, thats not ban worthy, thats basic deck building.

But what if I didn't want to play with/against meta? Oh wait, that might be a "format" soon(tm)
Buy Floowandereeze

ominous

Post #45 by ominous » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:38 pm

greg503 wrote:
ominous wrote:
greg503 wrote:After getting sacked by it in casual matches, I can say that Dragoon is a roadblock that rouge decks HAVE to play, I can see why the OCG banned it.

But what if I didn't want to play with/against meta? Oh wait, that might be a "format" soon(tm)

Then you dont play against meta? why should you not wanting to play meta dictate what others are allowed to play? if you want to have a gentlemen agreement to not play dragoon, then fine, but you shouldnt expect everyone to lower themselves to your standard of gameplay.
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

greg503

Post #46 by greg503 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:23 pm

ominous wrote:
greg503 wrote:
ominous wrote:why would cards be banned for the sake of rogue decks, youre playing a deck that you know has a lower power ceiling, you obviously have to run generic outs to common cards, thats not ban worthy, thats basic deck building.

Then you dont play against meta? why should you not wanting to play meta dictate what others are allowed to play? if you want to have a gentlemen agreement to not play dragoon, then fine, but you shouldnt expect everyone to lower themselves to your standard of gameplay.

And that's why that "format" according to leaks is to limit strategies at the specific locals.
Buy Floowandereeze

ominous

Post #47 by ominous » Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:08 am

greg503 wrote:
ominous wrote:
greg503 wrote:But what if I didn't want to play with/against meta? Oh wait, that might be a "format" soon(tm)

And that's why that "format" according to leaks is to limit strategies at the specific locals.

ok? but thats just going to mean youll have the same problem with different cards, if its not dragoon, its just the next most generic negate monster. even in a new format, which is why all the "fan formats" fail.
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

greg503

Post #48 by greg503 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:31 am

ominous wrote:
greg503 wrote:
ominous wrote:Then you dont play against meta? why should you not wanting to play meta dictate what others are allowed to play? if you want to have a gentlemen agreement to not play dragoon, then fine, but you shouldnt expect everyone to lower themselves to your standard of gameplay.

ok? but thats just going to mean youll have the same problem with different cards, if its not dragoon, its just the next most generic negate monster. even in a new format, which is why all the "fan formats" fail.

It's basically gentleman's agreement for that one locals. It isn't really a hard format
Buy Floowandereeze

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #49 by Jedx_EX » Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:00 am

ominous wrote:
greg503 wrote:
ominous wrote:Then you dont play against meta? why should you not wanting to play meta dictate what others are allowed to play? if you want to have a gentlemen agreement to not play dragoon, then fine, but you shouldnt expect everyone to lower themselves to your standard of gameplay.

Can other monsters do omni negate + ATK stack boost, destroys AND burns twice for original ATK , immunity to targeting AND destruction, AND can be summoned easily with 2 cards in hand through Verte (1 in certain cases)?

Christen57

Post #50 by Christen57 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:30 am

greg503 wrote:
ominous wrote:
greg503 wrote:But what if I didn't want to play with/against meta? Oh wait, that might be a "format" soon(tm)

What's this "leaks" you're referring to?

Renji Asuka

Post #51 by Renji Asuka » Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:31 am

Christen57 wrote:
greg503 wrote:

What's this "leaks" you're referring to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tONrPLEZgq8
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

ominous

Post #52 by ominous » Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:17 am

Jedx_EX wrote:
ominous wrote:
greg503 wrote:And that's why that "format" according to leaks is to limit strategies at the specific locals.

Can other monsters do omni negate + ATK stack boost, destroys AND burns twice for original ATK , immunity to targeting AND destruction, AND can be summoned easily with 2 cards in hand through Verte (1 in certain cases)?

Other monsters dont need to, did you actually read what i said or are you just arguing for the sake of arguing.
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

Return to “Forbidden/Limited List Discussions”