Ideal erratas for every banned card V2

Got some predictions for the next F/L list? You can discuss all about them in here.
Archo

Re: Ideal erratas for every banned card V2

Post #21 by Archo » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:23 pm

I think that maybe the errata for knightmare mermaid isnt enough, as you could just normal summon iblee.

Christen57

Post #22 by Christen57 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:46 pm

Archo wrote:I think that maybe the errata for knightmare mermaid isnt enough, as you could just normal summon iblee.

Exactly. Knightmare Mermaid could be brought out using any 2 monsters with different names, as you could go into Phoenix/Cerberus, then use that to go into Knightmare Mermaid.

Futuregamer was right when he said you need to be careful how you design link-1s, and Konami hasn't been.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #23 by DarwisBellium92 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:41 pm

I don't think he will need the Number 16 Master Shock a new errata, because I don't find it so strong now in the current meta.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

greg503

Post #24 by greg503 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:38 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:I don't think he will need the Number 16 Master Shock a new errata, because I don't find it so strong now in the current meta.

True King of all Calamities was banned for being no fun to play against, Shock Master does the same thing. Just because it isn't as strong as another card doesn't mean that it should be allowed in the format. But then again, Crys loves one-sided floodgates.
Buy Floowandereeze

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #25 by DarwisBellium92 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:51 pm

greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:I don't think he will need the Number 16 Master Shock a new errata, because I don't find it so strong now in the current meta.

True King of all Calamities was banned for being no fun to play against, Shock Master does the same thing. Just because it isn't as strong as another card doesn't mean that it should be allowed in the format. But then again, Crys loves one-sided floodgates.

What did I tell you recently? Do not interfere and/or respond to my comments. It seems you don't want to understand huh, what the fuck.
No. 16 in the meta now, no one does such an xyz with 3 Level 4 monsters.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Futuregamer

Post #26 by Futuregamer » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:22 am

Coincidentally wrote a similar one two days ago: https://futuregamer-yugioh.blogspot.com ... nlist.html

skellingtron2

Post #27 by skellingtron2 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:55 pm

half of these either make the card completely unplayable, or completely miss the reason it was originally banned, also half of the cards you made unplayable could realistically come back without errata or just a hard once per turn

also, just for fun, this is what i would change union carrier to

Cannot be used as Link Material the turn it is Link Summoned. Target 1 monster you control; equip 1 appropriate Union monster from your hand or Deck to that monster, but the Union monster you equipped cannot be Special Summoned this turn. The equipped monster gains 1000 ATK. You can only use this effect of "Union Carrier" once per turn.

Return to “Forbidden/Limited List Discussions”