The Next TCG Banlist

Got some predictions for the next F/L list? You can discuss all about them in here.
james111

The Next TCG Banlist

Post #1 by james111 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:48 pm

For Banned:
Wind-Up Hunter (He's Annoying!)
Kozmo Dark Destroyer (Can somebody stop this guy!?)
Speedroid Terrortop (The Engine needs to go away!!!)
Infernity Barrier (Still Annoying)
Ash Blossom and Joyous Spring (That's what they Said!!)
SPYRAL Quik-Fix (SPYRAL Players will Hold Our Beer!)

For Limited:
Lithosagym (YESSSSSSSS)
Atlantean Dragoons (Who gives a $#!% about Atlanteans?)
Performapal Monkeyboard (Serve him an effect that prevents the searched monster with the same name from being Normal/Special Summoned or Activate Effects!)
Mass Driver (Just let the effect be available once per turn!)
Level Eater (No Idea.)
Butterfly Dagger Elma (Just let the card be KONAMI!)

For Semi-Limited:
Stratos (My NIGGA)
Spellbook of Judgement (If Origin of Prophecy was here...)
Dinomight Knight (True Dracos are free in the OCG)
Ignis Heat (Same for You)
Gofu (Ultimaya FTW!)
Ratpier/Drident (This one is for the Zoodiacs!)
Mind Drain (A great way to Stop a Hand Trap must be Semi-Limited)
Double Iris/Skullcrobat (Good Searchers)
SPYRAL GEAR - DRONE (As Long as Quik-Fix is Banned)

What Should Go Off:
Denglong (KONAMI will Also Hold our Beer)
Draco Face-Off (Yeah...)
Ignister (dpYGO's Fav)
Monster Reborn (The OCG wished for it)
Solemn Judgement (Same for You)
Ulti-Cannahawk (Very good)
Nekroz of Unicore/Brionac + Shurit (They're Back!!!)
Last edited by james111 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CocoaPuffs

Post #2 by CocoaPuffs » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:17 pm

are you high?

PrehistoricPKMN

Post #3 by PrehistoricPKMN » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:28 pm

Literally the only things I can agree with on the entire list is Ratpier going up and Hunter going to 0 (as long as Zenmaity was unbanned, which you didn't even do.)

This whole list is either a troll or you have no idea what you're talking about.

james111

Post #4 by james111 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:58 pm

It's my Predictions of the Next TCG Banlist!

chaseer

Post #5 by chaseer » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:58 am

Looks more like a troll the moment I see Ulti-Cannahawk and Denglong being Unlimited.

No thanks.
DB username: chaseer
Blizzard ID: Elkaz#1410

"First, seek the counsel of the Lord."

chaosgeneral01

Post #6 by chaosgeneral01 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:40 am

I see nothing wrong with Cannahawk. RB still wouldn't do anything lol

james111

Post #7 by james111 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:44 pm

Chaseer, It is not a troll if you Let Double Iris and Joker at 2.

Spawn of the Devil
Mood:

Post #8 by Spawn of the Devil » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:51 am

Did you smoke crack before writing this mate?

james111

Post #9 by james111 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:28 pm

Not really. I just wanna fix it. Like Denglong at 3, level Eater at 1, and Quik - Fix at 0

Genexwrecker

Post #10 by Genexwrecker » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:04 pm

Wind-Up Hunter (He's Annoying!)The only reason you should be banning this is if zenmeighty goes to 3
Kozmo Dark Destroyer (Can somebody stop this guy!?)? it doesnt do anything
Speedroid Terrortop (The Engine needs to go away!!!) What enjine? the enjine was killed with terrortop at 1. you have to run this and 2-3 slots in your deck just to summon it with good effect. If you draw the taketonborgs ur screwed. its a tourguide that doesnt normal and searches one specific monster.
Infernity Barrier (Still Annoying)Not unless you ban all the searchable archetypal counter traps
Ash Blossom and Joyous Spring (That's what they Said!!)LOL no this is balanced especially compared to droll
SPYRAL Quik-Fix (SPYRAL Players will Hold Our Beer!)fair

For Limited:
Lithosagym (YESSSSSSSS) No this card has no cost for anything it does
Atlantean Dragoons (Who gives a $#!% about Atlanteans?)??????????????
Performapal Monkeyboard (Serve him an effect that prevents the searched monster with the same name from being Normal/Special Summoned or Activate Effects!) The monster is already a once per turn since the deckst hat use it cant normal twice. it doesnt need more restrictions.
Mass Driver (Just let the effect be available once per turn!) if erratad sure
Level Eater (No Idea.) absolutely no this causes infinite link spam
Butterfly Dagger Elma (Just let the card be KONAMI!) IT CAUSES LOOPS it cannot come back unless it becomes a once per turn

For Semi-Limited:
Stratos (My NIGGA) Your racist My nigga statement is not a reason for a card to come back
Spellbook of Judgement (If Origin of Prophecy was here...) spellbook of judgement is a free plus 12
Dinomight Knight (True Dracos are free in the OCG)No they arent diagram is on the list so is master peace
Gofu (Ultimaya FTW!) gofu was banned for a free link 3-4
Ratpier/Drident (This one is for the Zoodiacs!) rat needs to be at 0 or at 2 it makes no sense at 1 or 3
Double Iris/Skullcrobat (Good Searchers)double iris is a plus 4 with electrumite
SPYRAL GEAR - DRONE (As Long as Quik-Fix is Banned) no drone allows the rest of the effects to work well and FIXES THE DECK OF YOUR OPP FOR NO COST.

What Should Go Off:
Denglong (KONAMI will Also Hold our Beer)absoluteny not what the actual hell is wrong iwth you XD this was a costless solemn judgement searcher
draco Face-Off (Yeah...)no
Ignister (dpYGO's Fav)it is not coming off unless diagram is limited or banned
Monster Reborn (The OCG wished for it)no
Solemn Judgement (Same for You)no
Ulti-Cannahawk (Very good) IT CAUSES LOOPS
Nekroz of Unicore/Brionac + Shurit (They're Back!!!)BRIO CANNOT BE AT 3 the rest can go to 3 brio can stay at one.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Genexwrecker

Post #11 by Genexwrecker » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:05 pm

james111 wrote:Not really. I just wanna fix it. Like Denglong at 3, level Eater at 1, and Quik - Fix at 0

what exactly are the first 2 fixing?

james111

Post #12 by james111 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:20 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
james111 wrote:Not really. I just wanna fix it. Like Denglong at 3, level Eater at 1, and Quik - Fix at 0

what exactly are the first 2 fixing?

I just wanted a better Banlist so people could do more!

Genexwrecker

Post #13 by Genexwrecker » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:47 am

This better banlist creates more otks

james111

Post #14 by james111 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:53 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:Wind-Up Hunter (He's Annoying!)The only reason you should be banning this is if zenmeighty goes to 3
Kozmo Dark Destroyer (Can somebody stop this guy!?)? it doesnt do anything
Speedroid Terrortop (The Engine needs to go away!!!) What enjine? the enjine was killed with terrortop at 1. you have to run this and 2-3 slots in your deck just to summon it with good effect. If you draw the taketonborgs ur screwed. its a tourguide that doesnt normal and searches one specific monster.
Infernity Barrier (Still Annoying)Not unless you ban all the searchable archetypal counter traps
Ash Blossom and Joyous Spring (That's what they Said!!)LOL no this is balanced especially compared to droll
SPYRAL Quik-Fix (SPYRAL Players will Hold Our Beer!)fair

For Limited:
Lithosagym (YESSSSSSSS) No this card has no cost for anything it does
Atlantean Dragoons (Who gives a $#!% about Atlanteans?)??????????????
Performapal Monkeyboard (Serve him an effect that prevents the searched monster with the same name from being Normal/Special Summoned or Activate Effects!) The monster is already a once per turn since the deckst hat use it cant normal twice. it doesnt need more restrictions.
Mass Driver (Just let the effect be available once per turn!) if erratad sure
Level Eater (No Idea.) absolutely no this causes infinite link spam
Butterfly Dagger Elma (Just let the card be KONAMI!) IT CAUSES LOOPS it cannot come back unless it becomes a once per turn

For Semi-Limited:
Stratos (My NIGGA) Your racist My nigga statement is not a reason for a card to come back
Spellbook of Judgement (If Origin of Prophecy was here...) spellbook of judgement is a free plus 12
Dinomight Knight (True Dracos are free in the OCG)No they arent diagram is on the list so is master peace
Gofu (Ultimaya FTW!) gofu was banned for a free link 3-4
Ratpier/Drident (This one is for the Zoodiacs!) rat needs to be at 0 or at 2 it makes no sense at 1 or 3
Double Iris/Skullcrobat (Good Searchers)double iris is a plus 4 with electrumite
SPYRAL GEAR - DRONE (As Long as Quik-Fix is Banned) no drone allows the rest of the effects to work well and FIXES THE DECK OF YOUR OPP FOR NO COST.

What Should Go Off:
Denglong (KONAMI will Also Hold our Beer)absoluteny not what the actual hell is wrong iwth you XD this was a costless solemn judgement searcher
draco Face-Off (Yeah...)no
Ignister (dpYGO's Fav)it is not coming off unless diagram is limited or banned
Monster Reborn (The OCG wished for it)no
Solemn Judgement (Same for You)no
Ulti-Cannahawk (Very good) IT CAUSES LOOPS
Nekroz of Unicore/Brionac + Shurit (They're Back!!!)BRIO CANNOT BE AT 3 the rest can go to 3 brio can stay at one.

Lemme Fix that:

For Banned:
Master Peace, The True Dracoslaying King (Causes Dinomight Knight and Ignis Heat and Heritage Semi-Limited)
Dragonic Diagram (Remember Master Peace?)
Grinder Golem (Did someone say Easy Skull Dread? P.S Applies when Security Dragons hits the TCG.)
Wind-Up Hunter (He's Annoying!)
Infernity Barrier (Still Annoying)
SPYRAL Quik-Fix (SPYRAL Players will Hold Our Beer!)

For Limited:
Psy-Framelord Omega (It loops right?)
Lithosagym (YESSSSSSSS)
Atlantean Dragoons (Who gives a $#!% about Atlanteans?)
Performapal Monkeyboard (Serve him an effect that prevents the searched monster with the same name from being Normal/Special Summoned or Activate Effects!)
Mass Driver (Just let the effect be available once per turn!)
Level Eater (No Idea.)
Butterfly Dagger Elma (Errata: once per turn!)

For Semi-Limited:
Spellbook of Judgement (If Origin of Prophecy was here...)
Dinomight Knight (When Diagram and Master Peace are Forbidden...)
True Draco Heritage (Why it should be at 2, Because it Draws cards for you)
Gofu (Ultimaya FTW!)
Ratpier (This one is for the Zoodiacs!)
Double Iris/Skullcrobat (Good Searchers)

What Should Go Off:
Denglong (KONAMI will Also Hold our Beer)
Draco Face-Off (Yeah...)
Ignister (dpYGO's Fav)
Ulti-Cannahawk (Very good)
Zenmaity (Yes, if Hunter is Banned)

TheGraydleDude

Post #15 by TheGraydleDude » Mon May 14, 2018 4:04 pm

No, why just free all the dracos, OCG has MP and Diagram banned, so ur only arguement is invalid

james111

Post #16 by james111 » Mon May 14, 2018 10:22 pm

TheGraydleDude wrote:No, why just free all the dracos, OCG has MP and Diagram banned, so ur only arguement is invalid

Can you fuck off. Because all the Dracos don't have to be free

TheGraydleDude

Post #17 by TheGraydleDude » Mon May 21, 2018 4:08 pm

james111 wrote:
TheGraydleDude wrote:No, why just free all the dracos, OCG has MP and Diagram banned, so ur only arguement is invalid

POSITIVE COMMUNITY
yh, ik ur trolling, itsa funny post ;)

Christen57

Post #18 by Christen57 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:54 pm

CocoaPuffs wrote:are you high?

PrehistoricPKMN wrote:Literally the only things I can agree with on the entire list is Ratpier going up and Hunter going to 0 (as long as Zenmaity was unbanned, which you didn't even do.)

This whole list is either a troll or you have no idea what you're talking about.

chaseer wrote:Looks more like a troll the moment I see Ulti-Cannahawk and Denglong being Unlimited.

No thanks.

Spawn of the Devil wrote:Did you smoke crack before writing this mate?

TheGraydleDude wrote:
james111 wrote:

POSITIVE COMMUNITY
yh, ik ur trolling, itsa funny post ;)

All of you who are making these types of comments need to stop with this unwarranted bullshit. All James111 is doing is giving his opinion about cards he does not like. Posting comments like "what were you smoking when you made this list", and "you're just trolling lol", do not contribute to the discussion in any way. Doesn't matter what the original poster was smoking/drinking. Doesn't matter if they're trolling or not. What matters is that he is listed cards that he thinks should get hit on the banlist. If you disagree with his list, that is fine, but you could at least state WHY you disagree. At least then you could potentially educate him and help him think about the cards he puts on his list. That is how people learn. I get that James111 make some mistakes with this list, so we could simply tell him why his list is wrong instead of making the situation worse.

With that said, here is what I agree with. I will list the reason as to why I agree in blue text.

james111 wrote:For Banned:
Wind-Up Hunter (He's Annoying!) This needs to be banned for hand loops involving Zenmaitenance and/or Zenmaity.
Infernity Barrier (Still Annoying) Agreed. Infernities are becoming an issue again now that a new FTK just got discovered. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L65S1zCqWco
Ash Blossom and Joyous Spring (That's what they Said!!) This card is far too cancerous and annoying to deal with. It negates so many cards and is too splashable. Players feel forced to run cards like Called By The Grave, Psy-Frame Gear Gamma, and/or Amano-Iwato to play around this card.

For Limited:
Performapal Monkeyboard (Serve him an effect that prevents the searched monster with the same name from being Normal/Special Summoned or Activate Effects!) I agree, although I am not entirely sure if a once per turn errata would fix this.
Mass Driver (Just let the effect be available once per turn!) Also, let firewall dragon be once per turn as well.

For Semi-Limited:
Stratos (My NIGGA) Agreed. It is about time this came back.
Dinomight Knight (True Dracos are free in the OCG) With Master Peace banned, I would agree here.
SPYRAL GEAR - DRONE (As Long as Quik-Fix is Banned) Agreed. Drone is not the problem, Double Helix, and/or Sleeper are.

What Should Go Off:
Draco Face-Off (Yeah...) Agreed. This card has seen very little play.
Ignister (dpYGO's Fav) Im a little scared of this coming back, but I think it could come back anyways.
Ulti-Cannahawk (Very good) Why are people scared of Ritual Beasts? They only won one big major tournament and that is just about it.
Nekroz of Unicore/Brionac + Shurit (They're Back!!!) Don't know why people are so scared of Nekroz. Some of these cards have already been either at 2 or at 3 for a while in the OCG and they haven't done anything much there.

Now here is what I disagree with.

james111 wrote:Kozmo Dark Destroyer (Can somebody stop this guy!?) Nah, Kozmo's are not doing much for this to be a problem.
Speedroid Terrortop (The Engine needs to go away!!!) Nah, it is fine at 1. Maybe it could go to 2.
SPYRAL Quik-Fix (SPYRAL Players will Hold Our Beer!) Again, this is not the problem. The real problems are Sleeper, Last Resort, and/or Double Helix. Those should be addressed first.

Lithosagym (YESSSSSSSS) No way. Far too powerful. Can look at extra deck and banish 3 monsters, so it gets rid of important extra deck monsters.
Atlantean Dragoons (Who gives a $#!% about Atlanteans?) I do.
Level Eater (No Idea.) You clearly don't know about all of the FTK's OTK's and/or Loops that this causes. Here are some youtube videos that explain. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SinVQSVr7OQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPf1nA7pBY8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfBVnsMplCM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bEV6MykGRU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlSG11ot5zU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo9E7xc8nAI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFHJXu6TQlA
Butterfly Dagger Elma (Just let the card be KONAMI!) No way. Unless it gets a once per turn errata, it allows loops with Gearfried The Iron Knight. We hate loops.

Spellbook of Judgement (If Origin of Prophecy was here...) Activating this card is like activating 2 Pot of Greeds. It just generates too much hand advantage.
Ignis Heat (Same for You) Nah, True Draco is already hurt with Master Piece banned and True King Return limited.
Gofu (Ultimaya FTW!) No way. Just like level eater, this allows so many insane combos.
Ratpier/Drident (This one is for the Zoodiacs!) Ratpier could come back, but not Drident.
Mind Drain (A great way to Stop a Hand Trap must be Semi-Limited) Mind Drain is slow, can get MST'd and it can be negated by cards like Jinzo. It may be a side deck option at best.
Double Iris/Skullcrobat (Good Searchers) These could come back if Time Pendulumgraph, and/or Vortex Dragon get banned, otherwise, no.

Denglong (KONAMI will Also Hold our Beer) This allows too many combos.
Monster Reborn (The OCG wished for it) No way, this card is too powerful.
Solemn Judgement (Same for You) All counter traps that are on the banned/limited list could come back to 3 if Konami would let people chain spell speed 2 effects to them, but otherwise, no.

chaseer

Post #19 by chaseer » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:18 pm

For you to quote my post after like, 4 months, that's quite uncanny. (And I was wondering why I got a notif)

Nonetheless, most of the things he listed are either nonsensical, or outright absurd. There's not much to see here.

Also, did I mention that it doesn't take away your reputation for being a toxic user all the way back to DNF.
DB username: chaseer
Blizzard ID: Elkaz#1410

"First, seek the counsel of the Lord."

Return to “Forbidden/Limited List Discussions”