Electrum Can Come Off the List

Got some predictions for the next F/L list? You can discuss all about them in here.
Disfigured

Electrum Can Come Off the List

Post #1 by Disfigured » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:25 am

This may be a hot take, but honestly, would bringing electrum back really be that bad for the game?

Pendulum hasn't topped any major events in ages. With other powerful link 2's & link 3's like isolde and bardiche around, how is it fair that electrum is still banned? How can Konami justify unbanning bardiche to sell PK support, but not unbanning electrum to sell metalfoes? The most "broken" part about electrum before it got banned, as I remember, was that it could search darkwurm to enable guardragon plays in pendulum. Even then, pendulum still wouldn't compete anywhere close to most modern combo decks which can play through disruptions like a piece of cake.

If there's something I'm missing please share, but I personally don't see any logical reason why electrum can't come back to 1.

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:36 am

It doesn't matter, Konami hates pendulums
Buy Floowandereeze

Mana

Post #3 by Mana » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:32 pm

Electrumite is fine. Not unhealthy. It just has terrible card design - Generic materials, accessing the deck for an entire mechanic, recycling cards for the mechanic in a way the mechanic generates advantage with, and even getting a free draw is just too much for one card.

Return to “Forbidden/Limited List Discussions”