February Emergency Wishlist

Got some predictions for the next F/L list? You can discuss all about them in here.
Renji Asuka
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 95

Re: February Emergency Wishlist

Post #41 by Renji Asuka » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:42 pm

sophia124 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
1, No one plays Clear Wing
2, I never seen people run both Savage Dragon & Herald of Arc Light

So banning Linkross is enough for you? Did you not play Yugioh at all last format? People were summoning Herald & Savage turn 1 primarily because of Linkross but it can be SS without Linkross.
Renji Asuka wrote:3, Number 38 FORCES players to run level 8s. Which then becomes DECK DEPENDANT.

Well VFD requires you to run level 9s.
Renji Asuka wrote:4, the fact you think these cards are degenerate is only showing your lack of understanding the game and don't know how to bait your opponent.

These cards can be summoned in turn 1, so if you lose rock paper scissors and not open up with a hand trap. Jesus.
Renji Asuka wrote:5, Appollousa negates monsters once per chain and a limited amount times, the only thing you need to worry about is the savage and force its negate, then play something like Lightning Storm/Evenly, alternatively force 1 or 2 Monster Negations, then run over it by battle.

Thats the first argument you made that make sense.
Renji Asuka wrote:6, The idea to ban extra deck stuff because you don't have to draw into them is idiotic, the game turned the extra deck into extra utility to help deal with boards or certain decks, by banning those cards, you make boards harder to break.

What are you talking about? These extra deck monsters I mention are the unbreakable board. I like the idea to ban these cards because These cards can be summoned in turn 1, so if you lose rock paper scissors and not open up with a hand trap. Now what I have to open up with multiple Lightning Storms/Dark Hole to break the board of Savage Dragon + Appolusa/Harbringer Titanic Galaxy? Or I have to open with Forbidden Droplet or Super Polymerization?
Renji Asuka wrote:7, The reason Lavalval Chain was banned was because of infernity.

Right but out of context, Infernity is like Tier 4 now. Thats not why it remained ban to this day. Its because this card is easily summoned with just 2 level 4, super easy in Dragon Link which run Level 4, super easy for dogmika, ABC, etc.
Renji Asuka wrote:All your reasons are a prime example of why Konami should NEVER listen to a player regarding a banlist.

Insults prove more about your character. These degenerate cards are one of many reasons why people QUIT competitive yugioh, even skilled players like Billy Brake and Jarel Winston and Wilson Tsang and Patrick Hoban.

Here are better arguments:

Forbidden Droplet is a card Konami wants to make money from. So banning these extra deck monsters mean less sales for this card. In fact thats probably why Konami still didn't ban Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon.

Konami wants to promote Link Monsters, and Borreload Savage Dragon being banned would be counterproductive since Savage Dragon requires Link monsters to use the effect. Also why Appollusa should remain Unlimited.

There you go.

1, I never faced anyone who would summon both, just like in Nekroz Format years ago, only faced Nekroz 1 time despite it being Tier 0 while 99% of my match ups were Tellarknights. So the idea that you expected me to run into people playing whatever deck that drops both cards is unreasonable.

2, Your point? Can't really comment if you're just leaving it at that.

3, So? Going first in Yugioh has typically been the most powerful, be glad hand traps exist to be able to interact with the opponent. There was a time where that wasn't the case.

4, All my arguments make sense, you shown you lack critical thinking skills.

5, If you can't build a deck using outs, or if you can't bait out the negates, that shows more of you as a player than it does anyone else.

6, Doesn't matter what tier Infernity currently are. The only reason Lavalval Chain was banned was because of infernity, period. Not because of what it could do in other decks.

7, I don't care what "skilled players" think or do. It has no bearing on me whatsoever. Also if you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. You bitching about cards, while not understanding why certain cards are good, Dragoon for example is a prime example of you being a bad player. I may be no where near pro level in the game, but I knew how Konami would handle Mystic Mine, and I was right for the most part. I told people what would get hit most likely, and I was laughed for it, and guess what, I was right in the end. And you have been showing the same incompetence as those players.
Image
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

greg503
Posts: 708
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:43 pm
Reputation: 53

Post #42 by greg503 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:15 pm

Konami would never ban the Very Fun Dragon because it is Very Fun :)
Which will come first?
A. CrystalMusic gets banned from DB
B. CrystalMusic blocks every account on DB

Slitina
User avatar
Posts: 184
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:31 pm
Reputation: 20

Post #43 by Slitina » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:23 am

greg503 wrote:Konami would never ban the Very Fun Dragon because it is Very Fun :)

Wow I never thought of that till now v.f.d can also stand for very fun dragon
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

sophia124
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:23 pm
Reputation: 0

Post #44 by sophia124 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:56 am

Renji Asuka wrote:1, I never faced anyone who would summon both, just like in Nekroz Format years ago, only faced Nekroz 1 time despite it being Tier 0 while 99% of my match ups were Tellarknights. So the idea that you expected me to run into people playing whatever deck that drops both cards is unreasonable.
2, Your point? Can't really comment if you're just leaving it at that.
3, So? Going first in Yugioh has typically been the most powerful, be glad hand traps exist to be able to interact with the opponent. There was a time where that wasn't the case.

A bunch of decks (eldich, dragon link, junk jet synchron mecha phantom...) easily summoned both Herald + Borreload in turn 1. Do you expect me to run 3 ash, 3 nibiru, 3 gamma, 3 d.d. crow, 3 imperm? I can consider running 8 monster hand traps, not 12. At least mention the time rule makes konami see things differnetly than a Duelingbook casual game.


Renji Asuka wrote:
4, All my arguments make sense, you shown you lack critical thinking skills.


Right and you would probably call someone a quack or a conspiracy theoriest or crazy if I mention a story about someone who works for the government to do things kept top secret. If you want the game to be kept as is, fine with me, leave many fun decks have 0 chance to even top 256 in a big yugioh tournament.

Renji Asuka wrote:
5, If you can't build a deck using outs, or if you can't bait out the negates, that shows more of you as a player than it does anyone else.


Would you like to duel me? Asking a good player for their banlist wishlist is a terrible idea even if they were being honest. Believe me well its probably just Patrick Hoban I'm using as example he wanted Card of Safe Return back. Lots of people withhold their wishlist to themselves because they don't want to get ridiculed or bullied for it. I think you are saying I should delete my post because making someone feel angry over an banlist opinion is a big big crime.
Renji Asuka wrote:
6, Doesn't matter what tier Infernity currently are. The only reason Lavalval Chain was banned was because of infernity, period. Not because of what it could do in other decks.


Renji Asuka wrote:
7, I don't care what "skilled players" think or do. It has no bearing on me whatsoever. Also if you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. You bitching about cards, while not understanding why certain cards are good, Dragoon for example is a prime example of you being a bad player. I may be no where near pro level in the game, but I knew how Konami would handle Mystic Mine, and I was right for the most part. I told people what would get hit most likely, and I was laughed for it, and guess what, I was right in the end. And you have been showing the same incompetence as those players.


repeat ... Asking a good player for their banlist wishlist is a terrible idea even if they were being honest. Believe me well its probably just Patrick Hoban I'm using as example he wanted Card of Safe Return back. Lots of people withhold their wishlist to themselves because they don't want to get ridiculed or bullied for it. I think you are saying I should delete my post because making someone feel angry over an banlist opinion is a big big crime. Fine, I agree banning Titanic Galaxy and Clear Synchro is a little too far in my idealism, so what, thats my dream banlist wishlist. Its a wishlist? So what, the card doesn't specify attribute type or archtype in addition to level combinations but only certain level combinations thats it. However if you can predict konamis banlist good for you. i mean, i ought report you for the cursing and insults an all. just edit out those insults please.

Renji Asuka
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 95

Post #45 by Renji Asuka » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:15 am

The moment you decided to spit out "I think you are saying I should delete my post because making someone feel angry over an banlist opinion is a big big crime." was the moment I stopped reading, if that is all you got out of a person with a better fundamental understanding of the game, then you probably shouldn't post in a forum, let alone having a discussion since you can't handle opposing view points.
Image
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.


Return to “Forbidden/Limited List Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests