Ban Gem-Knight Lady Brilliant Diamond

Got some predictions for the next F/L list? You can discuss all about them in here.
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Re: Ban Gem-Knight Lady Brilliant Diamond

Post #21 by CrystalMusic » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:23 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:This is just another example of you being unaware of our game's current power level, look at Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon and Predaplant Verte Anaconda, Needlefiber combos, and Eldlich in action and tell me how Gem-Knights (and by extension Lady Brilliant Diamond), are stronger then these decks. Gem FTK isn't even the best FTK in this format.

the current game is nothing more than spam summon. its so unoriginal that its the reason i dont allow meta, pends or staples in my duels.

You also don't allow alternate win conditions and stalling but that's the entire purpose of your hoarkthy deck.

wrong, i dont mind alt wins as long as ur not using new support for it (aka cards that came out later than its generation - like ras disciple)
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #22 by LightCaster » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:25 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
the current game is nothing more than spam summon. its so unoriginal that its the reason i dont allow meta, pends or staples in my duels.

You also don't allow alternate win conditions and stalling but that's the entire purpose of your hoarkthy deck.

wrong, i dont mind alt wins as long as ur not using new support for it (aka cards that came out later than its generation - like ras disciple)

You've boasted about Hoarkthy wins before. Don't double back so quickly.

yumafan30

Post #23 by yumafan30 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:30 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

I suppose we should also ignore the fact that you consider "generation" as per the anime appearances, as if we all were inside the series and we used those things back in the day. Also, Horakthy doesn't even have a western printing yet and it was basically an entity that wasn't even a card back in Duel Monsters.

greg503

Post #24 by greg503 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:35 am

Ah yes, original Yugioh, with 3 PoG, 3 Duo, 3 Painful Choice, 3 Graceful, 3 Mirror Force, 3 Mechanicalchaser... No F/L list...
What is Original Yu-Gi-Oh? What is Classic Yu-Gi-Oh? Goat Format? But that format (like any other) has staples, and you don't like staples. So what do you play? Cardfight Vanguard?
Buy Floowandereeze

greg503

Post #25 by greg503 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:36 am

Why do you care about the F/L list if you make your own format and don't play Yu-Gi-Oh competitively in any sense of the term. If anything, you play unfairly because you are obsessed with winning. Relax, and accept that you are a casual
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #26 by CrystalMusic » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:28 am

greg503 wrote:Why do you care about the F/L list if you make your own format and don't play Yu-Gi-Oh competitively in any sense of the term. If anything, you play unfairly because you are obsessed with winning. Relax, and accept that you are a casual

idc if i win or lose, it all depends on HOW i lose.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #27 by LightCaster » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:30 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:Why do you care about the F/L list if you make your own format and don't play Yu-Gi-Oh competitively in any sense of the term. If anything, you play unfairly because you are obsessed with winning. Relax, and accept that you are a casual

You care quite a bit if you win since your playstyle is either something jaded or stall to an alternate win.

And you care a lot about losing because you hate flip decks: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=21309443

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #28 by Darkraiclone » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:48 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

Yeah, you do, if you didn't care, you wouldn't make up retarded rules and then demand your opponent to play by them or otherwise you rage quit, it's bad enough that you lie to the community but it's absolutely sad that you're lying to yourself.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

ominous

Post #29 by ominous » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:12 am

Someone Clearly lost to their friends "Gem Knight Burn" deck but for FIts and Jiggles, let me share with you a combo id use in my Gem-Knightmare Deck (Requires Brilliant fusion)

Activate Brilliant fusion. Send crystal rose and Garnet For Seraph
    Summon any Gem knight from hand, For this example, lets say a 2nd Garnet.
    Link Garnet and Seraph to make Quartz.
    Quartz effect, search obsidian.
    Crystal Roses GY effect to banish Seraph; Special summon itself from the Gy.
    Crystal Rose First effect: discard Obsidian: Now its treated as Obsidian
    New chain: Obsidian Effect, Special summon back Garnet.
    Quartz second effect, pay 1000; Shuffle back your banished seraph, the 2nd Garnet and Obsidian into your deck, summon Brilliant Diamond.
    Brilliant Diamond Effect: pop Garnet to Special summon a Gem Knight Fusion monster from the extra deck, lets say Gem-knight Aquamarine.
    Link Quartz, Brilliant Diamond and Aquamarine for Avramax.

And thats how gem knights makes Avramax (technically) without Normal summoning and depending on what other cards you have, you could continue going off from there, my best board was mermaid, cerb, unicorn, phoenix, link spider.
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #30 by CrystalMusic » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:51 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Yeah, you do, if you didn't care, you wouldn't make up retarded rules and then demand your opponent to play by them or otherwise you rage quit, it's bad enough that you lie to the community but it's absolutely sad that you're lying to yourself.

whats sad is youre replies to my posts are usually negative. must suck having such a negative attitude most of the time

DuskWill

Post #31 by DuskWill » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:20 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

whats sad is youre replies to my posts are usually negative. must suck having such a negative attitude most of the time

Not immediately complying with narrowed points of view and presenting flaws on other people's thoughts based on facts and many existing factors isn't being negative, it's hermeneutics. People usually apply a whole methodology to verify the validity in the assumption of a card being worth getting banned or even if it's broken at all. You just presented an assumption based on the card's effect, its immediate interactions and your single experience with it, without considering the whole scenario of the game and the various factors

Still, the worst part is that you try your best to evade the issue or counterargument, focusing on VERY minor things to feel superior in the end. That is a very toxic way to treat yourself, as you deny yourself any chance of improvement through the aversion of realising you could be wrong.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #32 by Darkraiclone » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:07 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

The reason they're negative is because there is nothing positive to say about you, and everyone here that isn't you can agree to that. Also, nice grammer there, I guess that shows how much you failed english.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Renji Asuka

Post #33 by Renji Asuka » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:38 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Yeah, you do, if you didn't care, you wouldn't make up retarded rules and then demand your opponent to play by them or otherwise you rage quit, it's bad enough that you lie to the community but it's absolutely sad that you're lying to yourself.

The reason they're negative is because there is nothing positive to say about you, and everyone here that isn't you can agree to that. Also, nice grammer there, I guess that shows how much you failed english.

And to think they are a "lawyer"....oh wait...CrystalMusic lied about that....
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

greg503

Post #34 by greg503 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:45 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:

You seem to have this problem as well. Again, I suggest accepting that you play casually and not take things so seriously.
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Forbidden/Limited List Discussions”