They need to unban Ancient Fairy Dragon

Got some predictions for the next F/L list? You can discuss all about them in here.
CrystalMusic
Mood:

They need to unban Ancient Fairy Dragon

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:00 am

why? 2 words: Mystic Mine.

Ancient Fairy Dragon would be the bane of Mystic Mine players. So many people would run Ancient Fairy Dragon today due to Mystic Mine. He would be staple in almost every deck!

Now if they either
A: Got rid of "Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your hand. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect."
or
B: changed how "Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your hand. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect." effect worked... Ancient Fairy Dragon could be a well balanced and playable card again.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

DuskWill

Post #2 by DuskWill » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:08 am

CrystalMusic wrote:why? 2 words: Mystic Mine.

Ancient Fairy Dragon would be the bane of Mystic Mine players. So many people would run Ancient Fairy Dragon today due to Mystic Mine. He would be staple in almost every deck!

Now if they either
A: Got rid of "Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your hand. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect."
or
B: changed how "Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your hand. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect." effect worked... Ancient Fairy Dragon could be a well balanced and playable card again.

I'm not sure if got this right. You want Ancient Fairy Dragon back because it can destroy Mystic Mine, despite the fact that it will most likely be prevented to activate its effects or even be easily summoned in the first place?

Also: That Synchro searches Mystic Mine, so no wonder it's banned.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:13 am

DuskWill wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:why? 2 words: Mystic Mine.

Now if they either
or

I'm not sure if got this right. You want Ancient Fairy Dragon back because it can destroy Mystic Mine, despite the fact that it will most likely be prevented to activate its effects or even be easily summoned in the first place?

Also: That Synchro searches Mystic Mine, so no wonder it's banned.

then have it errated to say: "You cannot add "Mystic Mine" to your hand with this cards effect." Or something similar to that effect.
OR better yet: "You cannot play "Mystic Mine" while this card is on the field"
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Wek

Post #4 by Wek » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:50 am

It's not a contest to show us how stupid you are Crystalmusic, there are still people that one upped you in that area. We already know you are a moron, you don't have to convince anybody of that. :lol: You've already established a reputation for being a cheater and for being incredibly stupid, I don't know what else you are trying to prove here. Still, I suppose you can always look for more ways to be made fun of.

Renji Asuka

Post #5 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:25 am

CrystalMusic, by your logic every banned card should go to 3, since every card can be countered.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #6 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:35 am

i never said that. and seriously? i said nothing negative, yet ppl are being negative? and somehow IM the negative one??? SMH

NiwatoriFTW

Post #7 by NiwatoriFTW » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:45 am

CrystalMusic wrote:i never said that. and seriously? i said nothing negative, yet ppl are being negative? and somehow IM the negative one??? SMH

Nobody said anything about you being the negative one here. And discussions happens around disagreements and counterarguments, since not everybody will share the same point of view as yours or agree with your arguments.

Pampering an opinion presented for debate for the sake of being an opinion is something that begins to fade after kindergarten, although social media still supports that expectation. You can't expect that your whole life and face the slightest confrontation as "being negative".

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #8 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:55 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:i never said that. and seriously? i said nothing negative, yet ppl are being negative? and somehow IM the negative one??? SMH

Nobody said anything about you being the negative one here. And discussions happens around disagreements and counterarguments, since not everybody will share the same point of view as yours or agree with your arguments.

Pampering an opinion presented for debate for the sake of being an opinion is something that begins to fade after kindergarten, although social media still supports that expectation. You can't expect that your whole life and face the slightest confrontation as "being negative".

read what Wek said and youll see negativity in their comment.

Debt

Post #9 by Debt » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:57 am

Ancient Fairy Dragon does nothing to Mystic Mine because Mine is already preventing Ancient Fairy Dragon from activating.

Renji Asuka

Post #10 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:05 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:

Don't post stupid shit and you won't get stupid responses

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #11 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:10 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:Nobody said anything about you being the negative one here. And discussions happens around disagreements and counterarguments, since not everybody will share the same point of view as yours or agree with your arguments.

better yet: why dont you just IGNORE my posts and move on????

james123
Mood:

Post #12 by james123 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:13 am

CrystalMusic wrote:Now if they either
or

Rather than taking either path, I took an errata from Pojo
https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1265771

Renji Asuka

Post #13 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:28 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Why should I do that? That'd only encourage your own echo chamber. Differences are a good thing, even opposing view points. If you refuse to engage in arguments or debates, then your world view becomes skewed. And the way you behave, shows that you can't handle other people having different ideas or opinions than you. Which IF you are a lawyer, you're useless.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #14 by LightCaster » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:51 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Don't post stupid shit and you won't get stupid responses

Why should I do that? That'd only encourage your own echo chamber. Differences are a good thing, even opposing view points. If you refuse to engage in arguments or debates, then your world view becomes skewed. And the way you behave, shows that you can't handle other people having different ideas or opinions than you. Which IF you are a lawyer, you're useless.

His view on the world is already skewed. He's exhibiting major forms of egomania and is a pathological liar just to fuel that egomania. In lame-man's terms, he's so full of himself that his worldly outlook is skewed in a perspective of "Everyone is too stupid to me. Any harassment is just jealousy over my genius or are only doing it for their own gain." Egomania is usually caused at a young age where the person experiencing egomania was incredulously and unknowingly coddled and is constantly told that they are better than who they believe are "harassing them".

In Crystal's case, in his own mind, he has to pathologically lie to appear superior than those who point out his faults. So in his world, we are the naysayers even in the act of aid such as with the game. If he is informed that he is wrong, he will berate and harass people because that's not how it works in his world. He's blinded into a false reality by his own ego that he thinks by using autistic as an insult or lying about being a lawyer, he believes he's asserting superiority and right now he's so lost in his own reality, it'd literally take him having amnesia to free him from his botched form of reality.

Wek

Post #15 by Wek » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:23 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:

"Ancient fairy dragon would be the bane of mystic mine players" :lol:
Wow, so dangerous, a card that can only defeat mystic while it effects isn't working. :roll: I know this might be hard for you to understand, but ancient fairy dragon is a monster, and it's field spell removal effect is one that activates, which is something mystic mine is really good at not letting happen. :lol:
:mrgreen: Keep up the comedy.

greg503

Post #16 by greg503 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:15 pm

I mean, Yugioh players are illiterate
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Forbidden/Limited List Discussions”