My Opinion On The Ban List

Got some predictions for the next F/L list? You can discuss all about them in here.
Debt
Posts: 313
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 62

Re: My Opinion On The Ban List

Post #21 by Debt » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:07 pm

Here's a better way of putting it. If you cannot defend your opinion and your opinion cannot stand up to scrutiny then there's no reason to continue holding that opinion. And nothing you've aired out in public holds up to scrutiny nor have you shown any ability to defend them.

| Hanverid |
User avatar
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:07 am
Reputation: 31
Location: París, France
Mood:

Post #22 by | Hanverid | » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:08 pm

Renji Asuka wrote: No, having an opinion isn't a right. You can't have an opinion, if you can't argue for it. But considering you can't do that, you don't have an opinion.

Why is the people of this forum smarter than the people of the site? (Duelingbook.com) this forum rocks.
People with a custom profile picture in Dueling Book, for some reason, are more toxic than the average Yu-Gi-Oh! players.

Image

CrystalMusic
Posts: 661
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 14
Mood:

Post #23 by CrystalMusic » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:12 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:If you cannot create an argument for your opinion, you don't deserve to have an opinion and what you think is an opinion isn't an opinion.


Umm everyone has the RIGHT to an opinion and the RIGHT to voice it. If you need to create an argument over ones opinion that just proves you cannot either:
A: understand ones opinion
B: respect ones opinion
C: Respect ones right to voice their opinion
or
D: your just arrogant

No, having an opinion isn't a right. You can't have an opinion, if you can't argue for it. But considering you can't do that, you don't have an opinion.


In what F'd up world do you live in that an opinion isnt a right??? In what world do you live in that speaking ones mind isnt allowed???
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

| Hanverid |
User avatar
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:07 am
Reputation: 31
Location: París, France
Mood:

Post #24 by | Hanverid | » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:14 pm

He didn't wrote you can't have an oppinion, what he wrote was:

Code: Select all

You can't have an opinion, if you can't argue for it.
People with a custom profile picture in Dueling Book, for some reason, are more toxic than the average Yu-Gi-Oh! players.

Image

CrystalMusic
Posts: 661
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 14
Mood:

Post #25 by CrystalMusic » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:21 pm

| Hanverid | wrote:He didn't wrote you can't have an oppinion, what he wrote was:

Code: Select all

You can't have an opinion, if you can't argue for it.


well excuse me for living in america where the brave men and women of the US Armed Forces fight for my countries freedom. They provide me (and the rest of the country) the freedom of speech and right to voice myself any way i want to whom i want with no repercussions!
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

Renji Asuka
Posts: 329
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 34

Post #26 by Renji Asuka » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:58 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
| Hanverid | wrote:He didn't wrote you can't have an oppinion, what he wrote was:

Code: Select all

You can't have an opinion, if you can't argue for it.


well excuse me for living in america where the brave men and women of the US Armed Forces fight for my countries freedom. They provide me (and the rest of the country) the freedom of speech and right to voice myself any way i want to whom i want with no repercussions!

Freedom of Speech isn't the right to have an opinion.

DuskWill
User avatar
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:27 am
Reputation: 15
Location: Brasil

Post #27 by DuskWill » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:32 pm

As Patrick Stokes once said (http://theconversation.com/no-youre-not ... inion-9978):

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to what you can argue for. [...] if ‘entitled to an opinion’ means ‘entitled to have your views treated as serious candidates for the truth’ then it’s pretty clearly false.

Riko Shugi
User avatar
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:04 pm
Reputation: 0

Post #28 by Riko Shugi » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:06 am

CrystalMusic wrote:just remember i was voicing my opinion here, not facts.

also IDC about the "Combos" one can make with said card(s). im talking about the card in general.

Were you "voicing your opinion" when I used Horus and you gave up and threatened to have me banned because "You surrendered" and I hit the coin flip button? Thinking you're king shit around here? Any opinion you have should be deleted from the forum.

greg503
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:43 pm
Reputation: 1

Post #29 by greg503 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:35 am

You've clearly spent enough time making custom cards to forget what real cards do and why they are banned/limited to begin with. You clearly want a format like 2003 where there were normally only a few actions performed per turn. Get with the times and embrace the power cards and handtraps

james123
User avatar
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:56 am
Reputation: 12
Mood:

Post #30 by james123 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:20 am

CrystalMusic wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=5106982

Key:
Main Deck & Extradeck: Number of copies of the same card determines its limit
Side Deck: Ban

Im aware and prepared for the amount of hate, negativity, and arguments this is going to get, and you know what? IDC. I have my reasons and rights to my opinion as does anyone else about what the ban list should be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0jhMPbpeIY It does look like shit
"This is a Backup when I get banned from the Forums, So... I still use my james111 account, Cuz Well, Reasons...."

CrystalMusic
Posts: 661
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 14
Mood:

Post #31 by CrystalMusic » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:06 am

james123 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=5106982

Key:
Main Deck & Extradeck: Number of copies of the same card determines its limit
Side Deck: Ban

Im aware and prepared for the amount of hate, negativity, and arguments this is going to get, and you know what? IDC. I have my reasons and rights to my opinion as does anyone else about what the ban list should be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0jhMPbpeIY It does look like shit


so u looked in a mirror???
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

james123
User avatar
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:56 am
Reputation: 12
Mood:

Post #32 by james123 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:00 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
james123 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=5106982

Key:
Main Deck & Extradeck: Number of copies of the same card determines its limit
Side Deck: Ban

Im aware and prepared for the amount of hate, negativity, and arguments this is going to get, and you know what? IDC. I have my reasons and rights to my opinion as does anyone else about what the ban list should be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0jhMPbpeIY It does look like shit


so u looked in a mirror???

No I looked at the Ban list, What are you? Some kind of Idiot
"This is a Backup when I get banned from the Forums, So... I still use my james111 account, Cuz Well, Reasons...."

CrystalMusic
Posts: 661
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 14
Mood:

Post #33 by CrystalMusic » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:23 am

james123 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
james123 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0jhMPbpeIY It does look like shit


so u looked in a mirror???

No I looked at the Ban list, What are you? Some kind of Idiot


says the one who missed the joke!
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis


Return to “Forbidden/Limited List Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests