my best deck

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
CrystalMusic
Mood:

my best deck

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:06 pm

other than my six sams. is my WATER deck: it relies on A Legendary Ocean, Atlantean Dragoons effect, and Spined Gillman's ATK increasing effect to deal massive direct attack damage. I also threw in Aegis of an Ocean Dragonlord for some added protection (along with my staple counter traps like 7 tools, Dark Bribe, Magic Jammer, and Cursed Seal of The Foridden Spell - i always run these in every deck they have always proven vital to keeping me and my cards alive)

I have had this deck go toe-to toe with alot of the newer synchros, xyzs and fusions. mind you this is classic format. i made this deck before pends were a thing too.

Note: i will block any negative commenters because i dont have time for criticism or negativity.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

DuskWill

Post #2 by DuskWill » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:47 pm

Nice. Reminds me facing the Structure Deck: Fury from the Deep a decade and half ago. Such nostalgia.

Since you focus on protection and those two Sea Serpent types, did you include Deep Sea Diva and/or Codarus? Mistar Boy was going to be another recommendation if you were following Master Rule 4.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:35 pm

my deck doesnt need an extradeck. i also never play Master Rule 4 (or link format)
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #4 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:34 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:my deck doesnt need an extradeck. i also never play Master Rule 4 (or link format)

you also never play fair

xDEADCENTREx

Post #5 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:35 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:Note: i will block any negative commenters because i dont have time for criticism or negativity.

says the most toxic user on the site

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #6 by CrystalMusic » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:07 pm

xDEADCENTREx wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:Note: i will block any negative commenters because i dont have time for criticism or negativity.

says the one who can never comment anything positive

jwillie4eva
Mood:

Post #7 by jwillie4eva » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:24 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
xDEADCENTREx wrote:

What are you talking about? Dead has commented nice shit all the time.
Proud creator of the Rabid Archetype. If you want to play them, they're available in the Custom Cards database. Have fun.

Current Deck IRL: Rokkets Budget Build

Current Deck DB: Some kind of Cyberse Deck that doesn't involve Salad

Auke1993
Mood:

Post #8 by Auke1993 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:57 pm

I really like to use my Constellar deck.
I made a build that I really like, one that isn't meant to counter the meta (so no hand-traps for example).
It's a Constellar deck that just works.
One of my favourite cards in the deck is Rank-Up-Magic the Seventh One. I love it when that card comes out.
Unfortunately I almost never see it, and when I do it's often in my opening hand.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #9 by xDEADCENTREx » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:40 pm

jwillie4eva wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
xDEADCENTREx wrote:says the most toxic user on the site

What are you talking about? Dead has commented nice shit all the time.

They are talking about me calling them retarded, for trolling the Customs Format, Ridiculing players in Forum Threads, and making PSCT MKVIII, which is harder to understand than Konami PSCT, and is everchanging in Custom Duels.

TL DR I called them toxic, I added them getting mad into the equation, and the sum was an explosion of a hate/help/hate relationship, with me switching between helping them, and calling them out on their toxic behaviour.

Just ignore the trash :D

Return to “Deck Discussions”