Sealed Only - Rokkets

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
jwillie4eva
Mood:

Sealed Only - Rokkets

Post #1 by jwillie4eva » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:30 pm

So if you haven't known by now, there's a good series on Youtube called Sealed Only Challenge, done by the really talented Nyhmnim. And it's inspired me to do the same thing. The only difference is that for the first week, I gave myself a higher budget. Why? Because I needed a valid hand trap. Ash Blossom was guaranteed to be in the Salamangreat structure deck. So I bought two of them, which luckily my locals has on sale for 15% off.

Starting Deck

I've been play testing the Rokkets for the past 2 days, starting with TSX1's build. But I didn't like some pieces he chose, so naturally I swapped to what works for me. That said, I also played around with another build. I like to call it the "End Goal", but of course that can change. Only thing I would really change is the traps line up.

Also, what sets should I get to help with my Side Deck? Mega tin is here, should I go with that? I'll have the results from my first locals with this deck tomorrow night.
Proud creator of the Rabid Archetype. If you want to play them, they're available in the Custom Cards database. Have fun.

Current Deck IRL: Rokkets Budget Build

Current Deck DB: Some kind of Cyberse Deck that doesn't involve Salad

Return to “Deck Discussions”